GG4 bx 4 project

Smokin Joe

With the blessing of Joesy Wales Tony Green and I are working on a GG4 RIL project. Tony has a head start on me with bx 3 already.  I'm just now selecting the male to bx to gg4 so it's gonna be a work in progress here at the lab. 

Heres where I'm at. The 1 on the left is my first choice. These are in my veg room with all the ladies so I'm busy pluckin balls almost every mornin lol.

large.IMG_0852.JPGlarge.IMG_0854.JPG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell ya what, I'll trailer park it up for ya.

took a darlins net gg  leaning female and let it fuck with a darlins net gg leaning male. Now I'm gonna let a gg leaning male from that fuck gg4 and take a gg leaning male from that and repeat 4 times. In the meantime Tony has had his own trailer park shenanigans going on and we are gonna take our best representations of gg and let them do a little cross inbreeding (family fucking) with both sides and we should have something that will consistently produce gg4 leaning progeny (Kids).

ya get it now?  

2 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Tell ya what, I'll trailer park it up for ya.

took a darlins net gg  leaning female and let it fuck with a darlins net gg leaning male. Now I'm gonna let a gg leaning male from that fuck gg4 and take a gg leaning male from that and repeat 4 times. In the meantime Tony has had his own trailer park shenanigans going on and we are gonna take our best representations of gg and let them do a little cross inbreeding (family fucking) with both sides and we should have something that will consistently produce gg4 leaning progeny (Kids).

ya get it now?  

Now should i book a flight to Chicago. ...cause that is sounding like some straight up classic springer shit...ME LIKE O.o

It will be a bit of work once we get 2 bx4 lines but that is half the battle. Should be some epic shit down the line.

A bx4 creates what is called a near isogenic line. From there we will make the recombinant  line to work toward a 100% true breeding line.

(combinaton of 2 gg4 NIL)

A NIL can only get you so far, it will never be "true breeding" 100% on its own. 

When you understand the math it's easy to see, thats why I was ripping Mr. Souls bullshit he markets to sell beans.

Aint no bx3 or bx4 true breeding unless you started with homozygous stock!

Which side were you going to start with?

Will you both be using certain males, or will you both be using both?

....or is that part of the art of selection? :hookah:

Or is it going to be a secret? :(

5 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

A bx4

as a grower i wont go beyond a bx2,ur tatse may not be mine amd i prefer an f1-2

@Tomba whats that purple bitchweed that like an f15 now looks nice but..........

the chems bd  gg4 are all in the box

time for some outside of the box thinking

most times  miracles dont happen when your fucking ur sister and inbreeding for 4 generations plus the cuts available to most in usa

hahahaha but if anyone can create a monster who better than @Smokin Joe and @Tonygreen

Well since ya can't hardly find a true land race anymore we may as well work something worth working. Problem is there are so many worthy prospects ya just gotta pick 1 and go with it. Just so happens Tony and I both have the tools and can do a joint project to save time and we all know 4 eyes can see more than 2 O.o 

Milo, it's about selections. We could use selfing  to shorten the process but where's the journey in that?

JM I'll be sure to send you a pack from each cross for testing and an objective opinion. No sarcasm intended.

After yours gets started here in the bx1  beans you are going to see 3 groups of phenos, the top end truest gg4 leaners will be a small percentage, a huge middle group of hybrids, and then the back end percent of sour b or dmt leaners.

At this point it will be easy to pop a shitload of seeds and start culling them right from the start. The sour b/dmt leaners will be obviously smaller and way slower. For this purpose after bx1 as long as you are selecting from the top end smaller percentage of gg4 leaners youll be good. You found him in the F2 for sure. Structure almost looks like my males I been picking for the bxs. bx 2,3,4 males selected have all been remarkably similar, and they are similar i structure to yours you found there. You'll get dialed in pretty quick after you get to see a few bx progeny back to back. I been digging in this family for a couple years now and the nice thing is you can start selecting from sprout.

The way I been doin it is germ a handful of beans, once they sprout I put them 4 to a solo cup. The last few bx's I popped a couple hundred each. Thats the scary time heh. I'm glad my plant numbers are back down next to nothing since I got all my selections made heh. Within 1 week is it easy to see the sour b leaners, they are tiny, runt looking and dont wanna grow. I cull about half that way right off the bat and another half or more the second week.

God only knows how much fire I been blowing through. lol. Anyway real quick I get it down to 20 or so plants. In to sexing, cut the girls, pick my best looking boys as they show sex and move em back to veg, stress test em look for intersex, cull, reveg and hold for seed run. Right now I got my male and his girls sittin in a uhaul box waiting for their time at my moms. When I get my four flowers done here I will go get em and blow em out for 4-20 seed run. I got a bx3 mom, my sssdh s2 mom, gg4 mom for bx4 and my sour dub s2 mom waiting. Good times.

I'll get some pics together of all my male selections so far and throw em in here.

All goes well I'll have my bx4 done by 4-20.  2 Nils recombined at bx4 could very well result in heterosis or hybrid vigor once we start the RIL, we'll have to wait and see. We could possible end up with a super gorilla of some sort.

All I know is so far the math has matched real life results pretty good.

:monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon: 

Milo, you'll have to get those from hammer. From the reports I'm getting the sourdubb x dmt is showing real promise. Frosty in veg and super frosty in flower. Ya may wanna check those out.

I Would love to get some from Hammer! 

I asked for a second time yesterday.... First time was months and months ago. No response. Oh well. :smiley-smoking-bong:

I was referring to Tony's seeds (when made) with the sdubb s2 though.

18 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

.... When I get my four flowers done here I will go get em and blow em out for 4-20 seed run. I got a bx3 mom, my sssdh s2 mom, gg4 mom for bx4 and my sour dub s2 mom waiting. Good times.

This is what I was referring to... If I am understanding Tony correctly.. :getting-stoned:

Archived