Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. Please start by completing an Introduction, thanks.

Enoch Warlock

Reading Between the Lines on Current Events

Enoch Warlock

Hey I do have something to add.  I think that if OldPro stays in the club and asks questions or challenges my perspective it will make this thread all the better!  So I really do invite you to stay my brother, all I want is you to treat us with respect and I promise we will treat you with respect.  We are all adults here and we are trying to rise above the bullshit.  If you think I am a blind Trump supporter you need to reread the thread, you missed some stuff.  He is scary and dangerous, with him, you never know what you are going to get.  But for now, since he is surrounded by Americans who want good things for this country and the world, he is our best option.  That in itself is sad but you take the cards you are dealt and you play your hand.  Now there is a Trump card in play and it could go either way but I guarantee you one thing, the military will not let him start world war 3.  Any way, still busy working on projects, I look forward to a nice break after I wrap these things up.  I wish the best for everyone and I look forward to being able to spend more time here in the near future!

One Love! & Peace Out!

knucklehead bob
1 hour ago, Oldproseeds said:

Mods are Gods right!

No , we just try to keep things civil , which with you , is proving to be difficult . 

some fucking stupid followers club hahahaha....

no big deal im OUT this trump licking pen!

fools follow trump in his sinking guilty criminal ship hahahaha.....go ahead jump in the lake 😉

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.