How about we grow some Prism OG up in here !

Tynehead Tom

Beans are soaking , thru down 6 Ninefold Prism OG , RO water with fresh aloe, paper towel, ziploc baggie ..... sitting on 78F

Prism OG is Kaliedescope Kush #5 x Buckeye Strawberry OG 

gonna do these up in sunshine #4 soilless mix..... modfied lucas formula , floros to start, 1000MH to veg. Gonna a 6 to 8 week veg so i can be sure to get clones.

so that's it..... will update as soon as we have signs of life 

I'm excited to get these going, they have been on deck for an embarrassingly long time haha

You think that’s embarrassing, I started mine last year and haven’t flowered them yet!

still got 22 females so if you fall short on expected females I can send you a few help fill in some space,lol.

@Coastal too funny man LOL

If I've planned this right, these should get a good solid veg in and be just in time to flip outside in the greenhouse light dep by beginning to middle of may. We'll see how it goes.

well, germination started on the 24th and this morning I see all 6 Prism OG above ground and looking for light. They all broke free cleanly and shed thier seed shells on thier own.

Veg stage is boring but I'll drop some pics as we go.

• 3 weeks later...

what the hell..... I haven't posted any pics in this thread yet? so bad...... LOL

here we go, Prism OG , six of them alive and well at 21 days from being above ground. Got at least 5 more weeks or more before I even think of flowering these.

4-20-2018 Prism OG #1,2,3 - Copy.JPG

4-20-2018 Prism OG #4,5,6 - Copy.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

well things have been progressing with these 6 Prism OG and they have all shown sex now and will be put outside on 12/12 light dep in 1 week which will actually put them at 14 days flowering by then.

These are all real nice stocky vigorous plants with thick stems and decent branching. The girls are very impressive and should make for some nice plants when they get thier legs outside 🙂

Got 3 Ladies and 3 Boys and took some quick pics of the males and will get pics of the girls when i transplant them tomorrow or next day.

Not sure what traits identify what parent in these but here are some leaf shots too..... and a close up of #4's leaf with a double serration occuring in same location on many of it;s leaves. Don't see that on 3 and 5. I also notice #4 has huge and symetrical petiole leaves, another trait not shared by #3 and #5. While #3 and #4 share similar leaf shape overall , # 5 bells out near the ends and has a more wide leaf appearance. 

They all smell pretty nice, 2 are kinda fruityish stem rubs , one has a more dank stem rub...... that would be #4 that has the danker stem rub, not fruity at all.

In the pic of the 3 plants, they are out of order..... #3 on the left, #4 is on the right and #5 is the one in the middle.

Male #3 fan leaf

05-13-2018_Prism_OG_male__3_-_Copy.JPG

Male #4 fan leaf

05-13-2018_Prism_OG_male__4_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

05-13-2018_Prism_OG_male__4_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

male #5 fan leaf

05-13-2018_Prism_OG_male__5_-_Copy.JPG

05-13-2018_Prism_OG_males_-_Copy.JPG

I have already vegged, flowered and harvested 2 prism OG. Picked 2 pretty seeds. Of course they were both females. Lol. Not a tester or a breeder, just a enjoyer. It has a very fruity yet earthy taste. I did post pictures on the site....Somewhere. Lol

3 hours ago, WakeyBakey said:

I have already vegged, flowered and harvested 2 prism OG. Picked 2 pretty seeds. Of course they were both females. Lol. Not a tester or a breeder, just a enjoyer. It has a very fruity yet earthy taste. I did post pictures on the site....Somewhere. Lol

Indeed ! I saw your posts and pics and that preview was part of my excitement to get these growing 😉 

:share:

I put mine out in the shed this morning at lights out and will wake them up tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. to continue flowering outside. Can start getting good weekly updates with pics starting tomorrow 😄

• 1 month later...

Day 35 ish , light dep 12/12 , hand watering, mixed nutes GH flora micro/bloom, superboost, monster bloom, gypsum. Molasses every 3rd watering.

Lost one that popped some nanners at week3. I think it is stress related from switching the light schedule from 12/12 lights on at night.... with a dark period then out for flowering during the day outside. Some other plants reacted to this as well so not just these Prism OG.

Smells are kinda sweet dank really nice on the nose. They have started loading on the frost and are sizing up tobe nice sized plants considering the short 40 day-ish veg time.

06-21-2018_Prism_OG__1_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

06-21-2018_Prism_OG__1_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

06-21-2018_Prism_OG__2_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

06-21-2018_Prism_OG__2_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

'nuther week has slid on by and these two ladies are impressing me for sure.

I still can't put a real good description on the smells but they are similar and sweet danky goodness is all I got right now for odor description. The resin in very slicky and oily on the fingers and these plants are sugar coated big time. Stocky chunky dense flowers with 2 or 3 weeks left to go still. One thing I notice is that these two plants could be clones of the same plant they are so identical .... but they are from seed. Nice work @Limos , I got a few more of these I'm gonna pop at start of winter indoor.

06-28-2018_Prism_OG_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

06-28-2018_Prism_OG_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

06-28-2018_Prism_OG_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

06-28-2018_Prism_OG_pic_4_-_Copy.JPG

3 hours ago, Limos said:

Nice man! She is leafy AF for sure

ya looking a little leafy right now but I have not trimmed a single leaf off these plants since they sprouted from seed. 

I personally don't mind plants like these as long as those leaves are generously covered in trichomes, which these certainly are. Will be excellent hash making plants 😄

we'll see how the bud to leaf ratio turns out in a few weeks.

1 hour ago, Kind024 said:

Some beautiful flowers @Tynehead Tom, it will be interesting to see how those plants finish out going from inside to outside in the middle of bloom. Have you tried that before?

all the plants flowering in my greenhouse were vegged indoors but flowered outside. These Prism OG did get a week of 12/12 indoors when they were sexing but otherwise it's been all outside after that. The next batch of plants flowering were only vegged indoors and the full flowering time so far has been by light dep.

• 2 weeks later...

almost done..... think I'll let these go till friday and give em the chop

simply beautiful plants in person , the pics make them look very leafy but there is rock hard dense chunky bud under those leaves trust me 😄

thankyou @Limos for the opportunity to try these out.... will run them again this winter indoors for sure!!

07-08-2018_Prism_og_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

07-08-2018_Prism_og_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

Thanks for running them @Tynehead Tom she looks good. I don’t mind leafy personally if there’s nice buds hiding.

This is from seed run right? Be cool to see the difference indoors winter time. 

1 hour ago, Limos said:

Thanks for running them @Tynehead Tom she looks good. I don’t mind leafy personally if there’s nice buds hiding.

This is from seed run right? Be cool to see the difference indoors winter time. 

yes man, from seed , vegged about 6 weeks max before the flip.

Got a few beans left still so will run those this winter and make sure i get clones this time.

Just gonna let these girls dry up thier grow bags a little and it's chop time.

They are 63 days from the start of 12/12 today so they will go about 65 to 70days

These two plants are twins in every single way..... Like clones for real but they came from seed. They are starting to really smell now and the frost is just encrusting the leaves of anything near a flower. The edges of the bud leaves are canoeing and thier edges are extra loaded with frost. The syropy strawberry smell is strong on the fingers and the resin is real greasy. i am real excited to smoke this bud!!

couple crappy pics but I'll get better ones at the chop. Despite the leafy appearance, in the last week these have really chunked out big time :rasta.nana:

07-14-2018_Prism_OG_-_Copy.JPG

Archived