DoobieDuck Summer 2018 All Black Grow

DoobieDuck

21 hours ago, DoobieDuck said:

Midnight Biscuit

Doobie Duck your Midnight Biscuit is beautiful!  I have some Pink Biscuit seeds too, I look forward to running one day.

Did you get any lemonade smells from your Pink Biscuits?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2018 at 8:48 AM, Comacus said:

Doobie Duck your Midnight Biscuit is beautiful!  I have some Pink Biscuit seeds too, I look forward to running one day.

Did you get any lemonade smells from your Pink Biscuits?

Happy holidays, Comacus yes there is a hint in my midnight biscuit. I'm not sure about the pink lemonaid, I never wrote that in my notes. 

Here is Unkown Prophets Sweet Tarts= Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe.

0298-sweetarts--W.jpg

0339-sweetarts--W.jpg

0388-sweetarts--W.jpg

0419-sweetarts--W.jpg

0461-sweetarts--W.jpg

Amazing photos as always @DoobieDuck. I am attracted to amazing and vibrant colors for sure. That Weapon X F2 in particular is almost black. Is that from Nspecta at CSI? The Mendo Purple x Pakistani Chitral Kush F2? I’d love to see those colors in the north east in September or October. Also any photos of Hummingbird vs Cannabis flower Macro? Thank you for all of this incredible imagery.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:45 PM, Kingfish said:

Amazing photos as always @DoobieDuck. I am attracted to amazing and vibrant colors for sure. That Weapon X F2 in particular is almost black. Is that from Nspecta at CSI? The Mendo Purple x Pakistani Chitral Kush F2? I’d love to see those colors in the north east in September or October. Also any photos of Hummingbird vs Cannabis flower Macro? Thank you for all of this incredible imagery.

Kingfish thank you, I have a couple more unpublished hummer pics, but no macros of them. 

This is..CSI Humboldt Mendo Purp BX1 Here is some amber, I purposely let this bud go long to capture this for you. You can see how the trichs are drying and degrading. Enjoy...

5577-mendopurp-BX1--W.jpg

5819-mendopurp-BX1--W.jpg

7406-mendopurp-BX1--W.jpg

7772--mendopurp-BX1--W.jpg

RSC Red Scare genetics-Horward the Duck Bx1=Howard the Duck »»» Daffie x {Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction} ..from my summer grow. She was sticky n stinky...nice pheno.

001-howard-duck-BX1-W.jpg

028-howard-duck-BX1-W.jpg

0134-howard-duck-BX1-W.jpg

0227-howard-duck-BX1-W.jpg

0314-howard-duck-BX1-W.jpg

Dabman, Organic Man on the Mountain genetics Carrot Cake showing off massive resin production. This was a keeper girl from my past summer grow 2018..enjoy, thanks for the likes..DD

068-carrotcake-W.jpg

0156--carrotcake-W.jpg

0222--carrotcake-W.jpg

0244--carrotcake-W.jpg

How about I throw in some of UnKnown Prophets Sweet Tarts macros? Sweet Tarts= Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe, Durban Poison S1 Mom ..she was a winner in my summer black grow. Resins, Terps, taste, smell..all fantastic.

0211-sweet-tarts-W.jpg

0331-sweet-tarts-W.jpg

0445-sweet-tarts-W.jpg

8502-sweet-tarts-W.jpg

8622-sweet-tarts-W.jpg

Red Scare genetics Darkwing Duck from my 2018 summer grow. 
Darkwing Duck »»» Howard the Duck x Intergalactic
Howard the Duck»»» Daffie x {Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction}
Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction
Bubba Kush»»» OG Kush x {West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush}
West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush
West Coast Dawg BX3»»» Chem Dawg x USA, Humboldt BX3
Chem Dawg 91 Skunk VA
Chem Dawg (specified above)

007-darkwing-duck-W.jpg

069-darkwing-duck-W.jpg

095-darkwing-duck-W.jpg

0135-darkwing-duck-W.jpg

0183-darkwing-duck-W.jpg

0201-darkwing-duck-W.jpg

On 1/2/2019 at 9:40 PM, dawn patrol said:

@DoobieDuck  are those shot with a diffused flash or with other lights?

My eye tells me it's not a diffused flash, but I'm no expert. Beautiful work my friend!

Thanks bunches friend. Are you referring to the most recent pictures? If so, I have a microscope light with two arms, each having a led bulb I can direct each where I want too! They work rather nice, but I have an over head 60 watt natural light LED. Hope this helps..

rom the Rev over at KOS seed, kingdom organic seeds from last summers grow we have Hemmy Black, genetics from the Rev:
  Hemmy Black= Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
BREEDER: KOS / The Rev
LINE: Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
SATIVA/INDICA/RUDI RATIOS: Sativa Dominant
The father is the legendary Cherry Hemmingway male. A hybrid of a landrace Bhutan, and Rez Dog’s Firecracker (Williams Wonder x NYC Diesel). The female KOS’s own Darkling Sativa, a cross of the Vietnam Black jungle sativa (landrace) and the F3 Cherry Bomb out of Hawaii. The Cherry Bomb was an intoxicating massive yielding genotype with insane vigor; the Cherry Bomb was made using 3 Hawaiian cultivars including Puna Budder and Elephant Ear, also in the Cherry Bomb mix was the legendary Cherry AK47.

0001-rev-hemmy-black-W.jpg

0069-rev-hemmy-black-W.jpg

0109-rev-hemmy-black-W.jpg

0175-rev-hemmy-black-W.jpg

0263-rev-hemmy-black-W.jpg

@DoobieDuck, one our new members @PlantLady is a small market flower and vegetable grower. She live in Michigan and now has the right to legally grow 12 cannabis plants in her yard.

She wants to grow Ornamental varieties of Cannabis.. Figured this would be a great place for her to start looking and asking questions..

Guest PlantLady

@Ilynnboy  Wow oh WOW! Thanks so much for directing me to this thread. Just love these dark beauties! Don't know enough yet for any "good" questions except for my standard - where the heck can one get their hands on stuff like this?

Archived