DoobieDuck Summer 2018 All Black Grow

DoobieDuck

@PlantLady welcome, my genetics rarely released, I'm working on that. But where they came from, their parents can be found around the web doing a little searching. Best of luck..DD

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are more of my Midnight Biscuit. Check out the amber patch developing on the leaf in one image, close up, and the original uncropped here too.

0225-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

0262-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

0290-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

0310-mid-biscuit-mac-W.jpg

0310-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

• 3 months later...

I have a grow going! Soon I will strat documenting and posting pics, sorry for my absence and thanks for sticking with me. Here is a Boy I came across from our friend ESBE..this hisLeb27xTomHills Deep Chunk. These my F2s of it I am calling LebChunk. I bred 7 new varieties with him this spring. Hope to have some of those in my winter grow this fall.
May I ask.CBD..do you guys believe in it? Do you know where seed can be found. Cheers...DD

LA1A7161-leb27xDeepChunk-F2-M-W.jpg

LA1A7162-leb27xDeepChunk-F2-M-W.jpg

LA1A7166-leb27xDeepChunk-F2-M-W.jpg

LA1A7170-leb27xDeepChunk-F2-M-W.jpg

Oldproseeds thanks, some of that color came from the HPS that was going at the time of the pics..but this was a nice male. Can't wait to grow out some of the offspring, here's what he dusted: 

All below x LebChunk= Esbe (Leb27 x Tom Hill Deep Chunk) May 2019

Flash Chunk#1= Hammerhead FlashBang=(Snowman S1 x Biodeseil x Mac testers)x Leb Chunk

Flash Chunk#2= Hammerhead FlashBang=(Snowman S1 x Biodeseil x Mac testers)x Leb Chunk

White Chunk#1=Relentless White fighter- (Starfighter x The White) x Leb Chunk

White Chunk#2=Relentless White fighter- (Starfighter x The White) x Leb Chunk

Frosted Chunk=Relentless Frosted Cherry Cookie x Leb Chunk

Mayhem Chunk=Doobies Mayhem Purple x LebChunk

Wedding Chunk=Sincity Wedding Mints=(Wedding Cake x Sin Mint) x Leb Chunk 

Forbidden Chunk=Forbidden Mints=(Forbidden Fruit x SinMint Cookies) x Leb Chunk

Wepa-Chunk=Nerds genetics Wepa =(Platinum OG Kush x WhoOody F1) x Lebchunk

Dusted Chunk=Dynasty Starduster=(PRE 99 SOUR DIESEL X M.S UNIVERSE #10) X LebChunk

Rocket Chunk= Doobie Rocket Bubble #1 x Leb Chunk.. two batches

Cake Chunk=Doobies Mayhem Cake x LebChunk

These were small pland all in one room. I didn't get but 20 or so seed from some. Should be fun.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/13/2019 at 12:53 PM, The_Original_Outkastt said:

@DoobieDuck your pics and plants have been killing it since back in the "good old bad days"!!

Hey, thanks, a little behind I guess. your post 07-2019, shit Doobie, getting back on the boards, many many many new images for you. Check out my 2020 grow and my macro attack threads. Cheers...DD

0060-Old-m-m-W.jpg

0122-Old-m-m-W.jpg

0277-Old-m-m-W.jpg

Archived