DoobieDuck Summer 2018 All Black Grow

DoobieDuck

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry bout the link, see if this works thanks. 

Ok guys, things starting to ripen. Nov real bud shots yet but I think you'll like these. Doobies' SnowyTine= Doobs Snowy Purt(Gooey Midnight-snow x Esbe Erdpurt) x LaPlata Clementine. Going in deep for some pink pistils...thanks for having me..DD

2403-snowytine-pink-W.jpg

2404-snowytine-pink-W.jpg

2527-snowytine-pink-W.jpg

2529-snowytine-pink-W.jpg

2741-snowytine-pink-W.jpg

2830-snowytine-pink-W.jpg

Beautiful as always @DoobieDuck.

I love the detail in the pistols, that was never exposed to me before.

I mean just look at all those pollen snagging Velcro like nubs that stick out along the pistol.

Really cool thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@zoot  thank you brother for making some of this possible. I have a pile-o-pics to post but gotta get thru the chop first, sorry for the delay. Here's a winning resin magnet from Mountain High seed Blue Mint. Don't give up on me guys more soon..DD

4855-bluemint-W.jpg

4611-bluemint-W.jpg

4498-bluemint-W.jpg

4367-bluemint-W.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my creations with the help of breeders listed. One I'm quite proud of. My Midnight Biscuit, this the very first grow of her, only one plant this summer. 
Doobies' Midnight Biscuit=((Doobies Midnight Blackberry(Gooeys Midnight Snow.. F2s by Doobie x Relentless Black Berry Rose) x Seed of Compassion Pink Biscuit(Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit))
Hope I got ^ all ^ that right!

She's a pretty one, I have yet to smoke her can you believe that? ....many more pics soon..DD 

002-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

026-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

038-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

050-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

096-mid-biscuit-W.jpg

19 hours ago, Kind024 said:

Outstanding @DoobieDuck!

Do you photo shop the images at all, tinting or shading?

I really like how the green on the leaves pop.

Kind thank you, I use only PS color correction and a small amount of sharpening. This girl had that wonderful green in the leaves. I used one natural daylight bulb with filtered sunlight coming in my windows also for these. ppp...

Archived