DoobieDuck Summer 2018 All Black Grow

DoobieDuck

Hey guys my plans for summer are in the germ stage. What I’m calling “Doobies’ All Black Grow”..everyone welcome. I’m going to focus on getting back into more of my fine art type images and this multi-variety colorful grow should give me some nice girls to do that. just imagine the macro guys.

What’s all black?.. some of my varieties I almost let go extinct- ones I created such as my Rocket Bubble F2s and my last three seed of a cross I created with 1990 seed from our friend Esbes’ ErdPurt, Doobs’ Purt, thus breeding and saving both those. 

And never before grown out varieties I created such as: Doobies Midnight Biscuit=((Doobies Midnight Blackberry=(Doobies Midnight Snow x Relentless Black Berry Rose)x Seed of Compassions(Pink Biscuit)= (Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit)….smiles….

Along with sharing with you some of the rarities I found in a search across the web for dark dank cannabis. Colors will be from almost black, to so purple it’s black, to oh those Roses. The dankest of greys might show up, and even some green varieties that my late October 26 degrees could wake up some hidden dark genes within..Who knows; truly not even the breeders could tell me for sure; If there's an = sign and nothing following- I have no lineage. But your comments or additions considered and welcomed here.....

Dabman’s Organic Man on the Mountain, Toll House Pie =Moms Cookie x Sly Pie, Sly Pie Express= Pineapple Express G13 Labs x Sly Pie, Sly Pie F2=sly Pie x Wipie52

RSSC Howard the Duck BX1, Howard the Monk= Howard the Duck x Tranquil Elephantizer Remix V2. Darkwing Duck= Howard the Duck x Intergalactic

Ace Peyote Purple=

Blue Mint -FJ’s Mountain High Seed= Compton Cookies and VisionThai/Blueberry

Doobies' Purt=Doobies’ Mayhem Purt BX= Doobs’ Mayhem Purt x Esbe Erd Purt(Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)

Doobies’ Mayhem Purt F2= Doobs’ Mayhem Purt x Mayhem Purt)

Doobies’ Midnight Biscuit= Doobies Midnight Blackberry(Doobies Midnight Snow x Relentless Blk Berry Rose)x(Pink Biscuit)=(Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit))

Doobies’ Rocket Bubble#1-F2 Esbe(Eroc DP x HTC DC) x Head(Mss x SB) 2009
Rocket Bubble #2-F2 Esbe (Eroc DP x HTC DC) x Head(Mss x SB) 2012

Farmer Joe-Humboldt Black indica=, Farmer Joe-Black Rose x Flo F9s=, Farmer Joe Black Rose x Goji OG=
CSI Humboldt Mendocino Purple F2= and CSI Humboldt Mendocino BX1=

Cool Mo Menage A Deisel= MOD Dreamgoddess x Rez Sour Diesel IBL
Ken Dog KDS Dr.Grape=JDS Pink Lady x Grape Gorilla Gush
Comacus Black Domina F2= 
Swami The One x The Black x NL5

I hope I got all that right. I am hoping for one girl each. Growing outdoor in my greenhouse with open windows. The county made me put a 7 foot chain link fence with privacy slats in it, fuck- the plastic is not see thru but that's the way redneck supervisors think. The wifey and I made many presentations at many Supes meetings just to get to grow here so we are sorta happy. I can still shoot pics. Thanks all for visiting and following DD

LA1A8086-leather-resins-W.jpg

LA1A8089-leather-resins-seedW.jpg

LA1A8100-leather-seed-W.jpg

LA1A8114oldman-seed-W.jpg

LA1A8125oldman-seed-W.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DoobieDuck you are a badass brutha. Much respect and darlin's says tell ya hi and she still talks about the outdoors picks you used to post. We'll have to hook up sometime when we are out for a visit. 

• 4 weeks later...

@DoobieDuck this is going to be epic!  Can't wait to follow along, and to see the Micro shots!

The Black Domina F2 was a preservation project from seeds received from N8tive Farmer.  I did not get any colors in the ones I ran for the preservation but did get some nice color in a Sugar Black Rose so there may be some lurking in there!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 11:24 AM, zoot said:

Where you at @DoobieDuck???

whats the good news?

Zoot sorry brotha, busier than shit. The grow is chugging along, no pics yet. I'll get them up soon, again sorry to disappoint. There will be some nice shots come fall. Cheers....

11 minutes ago, DoobieDuck said:

Zoot sorry brotha, busier than shit. The grow is chugging along, no pics yet. I'll get them up soon, again sorry to disappoint. There will be some nice shots come fall. Cheers....

All good just glad to know your alive

:share:

Guest Oldproseeds

RULES SUCK DOOB???

Just keep having the time of your life my brother....... 😉

doing what UU do!!

Oh,,i like the ICE that tiny man is seeing too wooooo!

OP

• 2 weeks later...

Oh you guys, Doobies' been way to busy but now settling in for a summer of fun and getting to posting pix from this grow. Thanks all of you for staying with me in my drought of posts.
Here is whats in now confirmed females. Not all are doing good but most will get us some decent images. And some good medicine. The pots are 10 gallon and 30 gallon. I'm not sold on them but time will tell. First a gnat issue as they need to be watered rather often. Using mosquito dunks to control that. A few mites appeared I think I fought them back. 
I purchased a couple racks to make more room for some, some of those growing up thru them you might see, good for support. Not shown some tomato cages I'm putting over some girls now. It's a jungle, I will train and work with them all summer it seems. It looks like rather than having 12 plants that produce around 8 or more pounds these will produce much less. I am worried about stress in these pots. Good luck Doob.....
Dabman- SlyPie, Sly Pie Express, Carrot Cake, First Blood, and Toll house pie
RSC Seed- DaffyDuck, Howard Duck BX1, Platty Purps, Howard Monk F2, Darkwing Duck
Farmer John- Rose x Flo F-9, Humboldt Black Indica 
JeffWixEnki genetics- Black Rose x Goji OG
Bohempain- SDxF13 
Cool Mo- MOD cross 
Ken Dog- Doctor Grape and JSD Sugar Drum
Comacus- Black Domina F2 
Soupy- The White x Goji OG, Blk Rose x Goji OG
Mountain High seed-Blue Mint 
CSI Humboldt seed- Mendo BX1, CSI Mendo Purp F2 
Unknown Prophet- Sweet Tooth(Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe), Mary Chino (Cherry kush x OJ Tahoe)
The Rev- Hemmy Black and Comma Cluster
Seed Junkie genetics- Kush Cake 
Exotic- genetics Shrieker 
Rare Dankness -Star Killer
DoobieDuck -Snowy Tine, Midnight Biscuit, Doobies Purt, Midnight Snow F2, AppyCheese

IMG_8014-grow-wide-W.jpg

IMG_8016-grow-wide-W.jpg

IMG_8017-grow-wide-W.jpg

Hey guys, anyone have any more info on the Humboldt Black Indica  have growing from Farmer Joe? I'd like to see some pics of it somewhere? I might have to cull some plants still and seeing it may keep her in the grow....Thanks..DD

@DoobieDuck I would keep the Black Indy's in the mix.  From memory those are a rare 70's strain from Humboldt that were shared with @farmerjoe by @N8tiveguy.  Farmer Joe stops in once in a while.  Maybe he has some more info on them. 

On 7/22/2018 at 3:13 PM, Comacus said:

@DoobieDuck I would keep the Black Indy's in the mix.  From memory those are a rare 70's strain from Humboldt that were shared with @farmerjoe by @N8tiveguy.  Farmer Joe stops in once in a while.  Maybe he has some more info on them. 

Comacus I have a healthy male and female in the grow..I'll mate them and possibly use his goods on a couple other girls..cheers, pics soon..

Guest knucklehead bob

4 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

This page isn't available. Sorry about that.

Try searching for something else.

Didn't work for me either 😐

Archived