DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck Summer 2018 All Black Grow

Smokin Joe

@DoobieDuck you are a badass brutha. Much respect and darlin's says tell ya hi and she still talks about the outdoors picks you used to post. We'll have to hook up sometime when we are out for a visit. 

shaggyballs

Growing black weed, should be interesting, eye candy is sure to follow!:popcorn:

Tonygreen

Following along. Been looking for true black for a long time.

Comacus

@DoobieDuck this is going to be epic!  Can't wait to follow along, and to see the Micro shots!

The Black Domina F2 was a preservation project from seeds received from N8tive Farmer.  I did not get any colors in the ones I ran for the preservation but did get some nice color in a Sugar Black Rose so there may be some lurking in there!

zoot

Looking forward to seeing what comes form all of this.

👍🏼

DoobieDuck
On 7/3/2018 at 11:24 AM, zoot said:

Where you at @DoobieDuck???

whats the good news?

Zoot sorry brotha, busier than shit. The grow is chugging along, no pics yet. I'll get them up soon, again sorry to disappoint. There will be some nice shots come fall. Cheers....

zoot
11 minutes ago, DoobieDuck said:

Zoot sorry brotha, busier than shit. The grow is chugging along, no pics yet. I'll get them up soon, again sorry to disappoint. There will be some nice shots come fall. Cheers....

All good just glad to know your alive

:share:

Oldproseeds

RULES SUCK DOOB???

Just keep having the time of your life my brother....... 😉

doing what UU do!!

Oh,,i like the ICE that tiny man is seeing too wooooo!

OP

DoobieDuck

Oh you guys, Doobies' been way to busy but now settling in for a summer of fun and getting to posting pix from this grow. Thanks all of you for staying with me in my drought of posts.
Here is whats in now confirmed females. Not all are doing good but most will get us some decent images. And some good medicine. The pots are 10 gallon and 30 gallon. I'm not sold on them but time will tell. First a gnat issue as they need to be watered rather often. Using mosquito dunks to control that. A few mites appeared I think I fought them back. 
I purchased a couple racks to make more room for some, some of those growing up thru them you might see, good for support. Not shown some tomato cages I'm putting over some girls now. It's a jungle, I will train and work with them all summer it seems. It looks like rather than having 12 plants that produce around 8 or more pounds these will produce much less. I am worried about stress in these pots. Good luck Doob.....
Dabman- SlyPie, Sly Pie Express, Carrot Cake, First Blood, and Toll house pie
RSC Seed- DaffyDuck, Howard Duck BX1, Platty Purps, Howard Monk F2, Darkwing Duck
Farmer John- Rose x Flo F-9, Humboldt Black Indica 
JeffWixEnki genetics- Black Rose x Goji OG
Bohempain- SDxF13 
Cool Mo- MOD cross 
Ken Dog- Doctor Grape and JSD Sugar Drum
Comacus- Black Domina F2 
Soupy- The White x Goji OG, Blk Rose x Goji OG
Mountain High seed-Blue Mint 
CSI Humboldt seed- Mendo BX1, CSI Mendo Purp F2 
Unknown Prophet- Sweet Tooth(Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe), Mary Chino (Cherry kush x OJ Tahoe)
The Rev- Hemmy Black and Comma Cluster
Seed Junkie genetics- Kush Cake 
Exotic- genetics Shrieker 
Rare Dankness -Star Killer
DoobieDuck -Snowy Tine, Midnight Biscuit, Doobies Purt, Midnight Snow F2, AppyCheese

IMG_8014-grow-wide-W.jpg

IMG_8016-grow-wide-W.jpg

IMG_8017-grow-wide-W.jpg

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 6
  • Yummy 1

zoot

Looking good doobie can’t wait to see what happens with these

Comacus

Me too @zoot.  Can't wait to see how this run finishes up!

DoobieDuck

Hey guys, anyone have any more info on the Humboldt Black Indica  have growing from Farmer Joe? I'd like to see some pics of it somewhere? I might have to cull some plants still and seeing it may keep her in the grow....Thanks..DD

Comacus

@DoobieDuck I would keep the Black Indy's in the mix.  From memory those are a rare 70's strain from Humboldt that were shared with @farmerjoe by @N8tiveguy.  Farmer Joe stops in once in a while.  Maybe he has some more info on them. 

DoobieDuck
On 7/22/2018 at 3:13 PM, Comacus said:

@DoobieDuck I would keep the Black Indy's in the mix.  From memory those are a rare 70's strain from Humboldt that were shared with @farmerjoe by @N8tiveguy.  Farmer Joe stops in once in a while.  Maybe he has some more info on them. 

Comacus I have a healthy male and female in the grow..I'll mate them and possibly use his goods on a couple other girls..cheers, pics soon..

zoot

It didn’t work for me. I’ll give it a try from home.

knucklehead bob
Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

This page isn't available. Sorry about that.

Try searching for something else.

Didn't work for me either 😐

Edited by knucklehead bob

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.