Possum Ridge Genetics

Smokin Joe

On 12/20/2016 at 7:03 AM, Ilynnboy said:

T5 for flowering?

How are the flowers?

If you keep your plant say two foot you can bud with that 8bulb t5 Lite i sold you bro just switch bulbs cause it had veq bulbs in it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

so did you folks settle on a logo yet? I may take a stab just for fun ;)

and is it okay to start a grow diary thread in this section? Still trying to figure out my way around in here LOL

Nope haven't had time to work up ideas to hand off to chief yet. Yes we're open to ideas so stab away. 

And yup this is the subforum for those PRG grow logs. 

Hope you find some fire .

1 hour ago, Smokin Joe said:

Nope haven't had time to work up ideas to hand off to chief yet. Yes we're open to ideas so stab away. 

And yup this is the subforum for those PRG grow logs. 

Hope you find some fire .

Whats the testers or the PRG? The christmas crosses you sent in?

Yup those crosses will remain ninefold, as will a few others that are in the making so it may be more appropriate to do the test logs in ninefold subforums.

1 hour ago, Limos said:

PRG released a few things under NF but they they are PRG work...

IMG_2059.thumb.JPG.13fb31ddf1d3c3597c8f891fcb27ba6e.JPG

IMG_2127.thumb.JPG.ab46cead29700171b7f15cb7e2c35b15.JPG

IMG_2128.thumb.JPG.f7a49bf6943e409efce7ea11315c5641.JPG

5 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

Yup those crosses will remain ninefold, as will a few others that are in the making so it may be more appropriate to do the test logs in ninefold subforums.

Okay so PRG's first drop was a collaboration with Ninefold? I am not trying to be an ass. I just want to know my shit when I am talking breeders some day and I claim I know PRG. Lol

No colab...prob a colab with SeedPAC...just released under NF. NineFold itself is a coop. CoOp of people working with eachother or solo to provide unique offerings while helping the cannabis community with donations & fire genetics. \m/\m/ 

29 minutes ago, Limos said:

No colab...prob a colab with SeedPAC...just released under NF. NineFold itself is a coop. CoOp of people working with eachother or solo to provide unique offerings while helping the cannabis community with donations & fire genetics. \m/\m/ 

Capisce!

1 hour ago, Chief Kief said:

Okay so PRG's first drop was a collaboration with Ninefold? I am not trying to be an ass. I just want to know my shit when I am talking breeders some day and I claim I know PRG. Lol

We know you don't have to put effort into being an ass. Something's just come natural :P

The prg crew worked with seedpac and then we all teamed up with ninefold to further help those in need. Duckdoi made these dmt crosses just for ninefold. We put out some testers to draw some interest and see if these were worthy of continuing the cross. I sent in 5 packs of each to glg and the rest to seedpac who passed them on to limo to distribute to the world and use the funds how ever he see's fit.  Between the lot of us we have the parents so we can make these available at anytime. 

There seems to be some good stabilty in these as 3 of mine look like clones of each other. The 4rth is close but perhaps a very slightly different leaf shape. time will tell but so far they looking  quite similar. not being familiar with either parent variety from a growing standpoint, i'm not sure what to look for in these so anyone with an eye for anything special.... speak up and i will make sure i preserve it.

15 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

There seems to be some good stabilty in these as 3 of mine look like clones of each other. The 4rth is close but perhaps a very slightly different leaf shape. time will tell but so far they looking  quite similar. not being familiar with either parent variety from a growing standpoint, i'm not sure what to look for in these so anyone with an eye for anything special.... speak up and i will make sure i preserve it.

Any questions you may have I'm sure 1 of can help.

2 hours ago, zoot said:

@Smokin Joe you ever get a design made up?

Not yet. Still open for ideas. Chief is gonna do the tech stuff for me but I need ideas for him to work with first.

okay, will get a new grow thread rolling here tonight maybe. I have finally nursed my two darlins nets to a point where they are lil more picture worthy.

These two girls have been stressed so bad LOL but they still want to grow.

• 2 months later...

LOLZ where did you find that hahaha

still no fuggen roots on my DMT dream cuts.... they look great but no fuggen roots.... driving me nuts.

seed pop last week went 2 for 4 on the s dubb x dmt and 3 for 4 on the darlins nets.

1 darlins net #1 and 3 or 4 darlins net #2 are gonna get flowered out here and off to the flower room they go.

will do a bunch of pics after the weekend as all the plants will me moved into the new rooms and I'll have space to take good pics.

• 1 month later...

I have something I made but I dont think joe has seen it yet.i got it done late last night. I am excited about it and hope the PossumRidge crew does too! Its not perfect but I did my best for you fellas. I am sure it'll need some tweaking but I am jacked! Hurry Joe open tour email!

@fly007 has seen it but not @Smokin Joe

Thanks chief, they are a nice start. Imho the need just a little tweaking but I would like the opinions of the fellas before I give mine. So what do you guys think?

IMG_1081.PNG

IMG_1082.PNG

Like I told chief last night, I like the one with the smaller leaves on the sides more. I think it makes the logo more prominent. The moon, dead tree and hills fit great with the name. I thought maybe changing the hexagon to a diamond (the natural state), but I'm overthinking it methinks.

Adding too much more would make it too cluttered.  

But im a minimalist 

34 minutes ago, fly007 said:

Like I told chief last night, I like the one with the smaller leaves on the sides more. I think it makes the logo more prominent. The moon, dead tree and hills fit great with the name. I thought maybe changing the hexagon to a diamond (the natural state), but I'm overthinking it methinks.

Adding too much more would make it too cluttered.  

But im a minimalist 

I agree with everything 007 said, except I prefer the badge style with the large leaf. Fuck I'd stitch that on my mc vest

Guest brim

seems like it's missing some color or something….i can't figure it out….maybe outline the ribbon and genetics back ground black.

Archived