Possum Ridge Genetics

Smokin Joe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going try and show my idea in a bit here. Right along those same lines using existing colours from the 1st rendition on the one you are talking about with the beans.

We are still open to suggestions as long as chief is. Not sure what kinda  changes he can do on the budget.

Ok so the actual logo is exactly what I pictured as far as the bean placement etc.

@Chief Kief is it pretty easy to change the colours of each layer still? 

IMG_0545.thumb.JPG.0a0805827f5d7622db19994d00c51444.JPG

Was thinking just a shade or two lighter on the leaf from the 1st rendition tho, maybe the colour circled? Same with the other circle for the bean colour? Just keeps the earth tones going and separates the layers a bit, this is fun for me sorry if annoying for you! This is how I picture it tho. :D

6 minutes ago, Ganja Ken said:

Ok so the actual logo is exactly what I pictured as far as the bean placement etc.

@Chief Kief is it pretty easy to change the colours of each layer still? 

IMG_0545.thumb.JPG.0a0805827f5d7622db19994d00c51444.JPG

Was thinking just a shade or two lighter on the leaf from the 1st rendition tho, maybe the colour circled? Same with the other circle for the bean colour? Just keeps the earth tones going and separates the layers a bit, this is fun for me sorry if annoying for you! This is how I picture it tho. :D

So you are saying make the big leaf the green color circled. And make the seeds the tan/gold color circled? Leave everything else as the logo is?

Yessir. Maybe a tone or 2 darker for the beans.. was trying to keep it simple - now I'm overthinking my own suggestion lmao.

I was thinking just a bit lighter on the leaf then the circle but yeah we are getting in the same chapter now.

I felt like playing, so I did this, not trying to step on toes just havin' fun. got the idea from that pic a couple of pages  back.

9b47238bceb7209826f6b8cc14c8d592.jpg&key

poss.png

All I did is add color and outline to the critter that was there. kinda sloppy too.

Chief Kief

Again I hope I am not stickin my nose where is does not belong.

poss.tif

Guest imiubu

I still like the original badge style with the darker leaf.  It really stands out.

The addition of the seeds at the bottom is good placement.  Darker beans also.

All the different greens are distracting imho.  Keep it simple and memorable.

I do like shaggys idea of pink feet and outlined possum... kinda makes it pop out some.

This is fun :)

We like everything but the seeds. They need to be darker. You know, kinda like the seeds your hoping I send ya lol.

Get them right and it's a deal.

18 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

We like everything but the seeds. They need to be darker. You know, kinda like the seeds your hoping I send ya lol.

Get them right and it's a deal.

Oh so your not gonna be passing of light colored premature seeds? Lol

LOLZ fun thread

I like the last version there too..... it needs the possum hanging from the tree fer sure and the darker beans but logo looks awesome guys.

Guest imiubu
On 5/10/2017 at 3:06 PM, Chief Kief said:

I have a favorite for sure. I think this is better and so do my employees.Screenshot_20170510-130233.thumb.png.d2b8c91acfcc6e20ed2bac2110cc1793.png

I really like this badge style with the darker leaf. 

It causes your brand banner & possum to pop out more than the light leaf does.

Double whammy to the consumers ole memory banks ;)

The dark leaf also keeps with the silhouette feel.

Darker seeds for sure.

Can ya remove the grassy stuff at the point before adding the seeds?

Might cause the seeds to 'pop' out more too?

Simple, memorable.  Easy to make stickers and screen print :D

idk, imi is high :)

That would be fine on a light colored background. Put it on black and not so much.

I think the light colored leaf will make the whole thing pop on a black tshirt  

Just for shitz and grins can we put em both on a black background?

Guest imiubu
1 hour ago, Smokin Joe said:

That would be fine on a light colored background. Put it on black and not so much.

I think the light colored leaf will make the whole thing pop on a black tshirt  

Just for shitz and grins can we put em both on a black background?

Dam, I plum fergot about the ever popular black T :P 

Archived