Fruity Pebbles OG (Fem's)

Enoch Warlock

I missed out on these twice!  For both drops I had shit going on that was beyond my control....If anyone bought extras PLEASE sell me a pack!  I have this burning need to try it!!  lol

• 8 months later...

Any luck with the FPOG fems @Enoch Warlock? The Jaws Gear - Alice OG is a great option as well. Purple Alice (Double Purple Doja x Insane Banana Kush) x FPOG cereal male. I’ll see if I can get a couple finished bud pics of this cross posted.

On 3/9/2018 at 7:08 PM, Enoch Warlock said:

I missed out on these twice!  For both drops I had shit going on that was beyond my control....If anyone bought extras PLEASE sell me a pack!  I have this burning need to try it!!  lol

Message @Open Source Seed Grower He runs Jaws Instagram page so he knows Jaws.. Maybe he could help grease the wheels for you?

I sent him a message on Instagram about these seeds.

We’ll see what pops..

Guest Bio-Stimz

Just an FYI... I'm not sure if you know exactly what you're looking for with the FPOG, but you're gonna want the cereal cut IC1/F2 or F3's.

If it says 'Rev', you might be in for a rude awakening if you're expecting any kind of fruit terps.

Jaws recently released the F3's as freebies believe it or not. They're long gone at this point, but the pics are amazing. 

~

1 minute ago, Bio-Stimz said:

Just an FYI... I'm not sure if you know exactly what you're looking for with the FPOG, but you're gonna want the cereal cut IC1/F2 or F3's.

If it says 'Rev', you might be in for a rude awakening if you're expecting any kind of fruit terps.

Jaws recently released the F3's as freebies believe it or not. They're long gone at this point, but the pics are amazing. 

~

Thanks for dropping in @Bio-Stimz.

I hit u up on IG after seeing those on your page.

I apologize for my limited photos, I’ll have to start doing a much better job of documenting everything. But this is what the Alice OG looks like after about a one month cure. A bit fluffy on first run, but good frost and super fruity for sure.

4E1EF841-8C7C-4493-840A-8A46AD96F7AF.jpeg

After I posted that @fly007 graciously sent me some F2's and then I got consumed by work and was not able to grow for most of the year.  I plan to run them with several other strains in the near future so I will keep you posted!

That Alice OG looks nice too!

• 6 months later...

going to make another round of FPOG FEM'S this time will get a much better overall testing done on them...

going to use the fpog f2 non cereal and breed her to the cereal reversed pollen..

it will be awhile before any of them get to the test phase but i will work on them this year..

peace .

@slick rick 

ya man you know me well enough to know i like to put roots where i'm at and just hate being uprooted, joined two sites in two days and that a very very very rare thing for me to be doing...just looking around for a place that fit's what i need/want while still have a great Membership and ppl to keep the house clean and enjoyable for all of us.

peace .

Archived