Limos

Got a cunfusion going that I had then I let go of the garden now took back partial control again lol. So here's some close ups and will be back with more pics after I dump the camera.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ok here she is...smelling sweet with Chaos & GF in the background...hard to described but she was a little F'r when she went in. Didn't expect much except some pics and sample but she is doing well. Going to try and reveg her.

CunFusion (2).JPG

CunFusion (3).JPG

CunFusion (4).JPG

CunFusion (6).JPG

CunFusion (7).JPG

CunFusion (8).JPG

CunFusion (9).JPG

CunFusion (10).JPG

CunFusion (11).JPG

CunFusion (12).JPG

CunFusion (13).JPG

• 1 month later...

Just transplanted one of my CunFusion clones into it's octopot,. Now that this cut is proven this one will be a large plant to see just how big she yields.

IMG_20161230_221428.jpg

Guest Windycitysmoker

My male confusion cunfused the blue dream and mend breath while I was on a leave of absence.

they were so confused they popped out beans 

cunfusion x blue dream

cunfusion x mendo breath 

very nice work captain they are beautiful....

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 7:23 PM, Limos said:

image.jpeg

new wrapper 

You have achieved, "Baller Status" with those packages. Fucking makes me want to order just for the artness of them. Good job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived