The bold and the beautiful... lime gb

Tonygreen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man not getting very good germ rates... Only 3 of six so far have cracked : ? (       So I threw 3 more beans in for a soak wish me luck!

Man I'm suffering the same prob, lots of my seeds were given to me and prob are a couple years old, I prob made a mistake not refrigerating them. Wishing you luck, I've had

great luck with Tonys stuff.

If they don’t shoot tails after 2-3 days soak I recommend gently cutting or cracking them open.

i had 1/10 on a variety I had given to me and after ten days cracked them with my nails and got a further 9/10 making it 10/10 ... they all lived to full size too..

lots of info on this but lots lots of people use their teeth. Vice grips and just terming the screw.. at in the hands..some score the edges with a razor or file/sandpaper..but many seeds have a tough shell.

use H2o2 if your germinating hard to start seeds, prevents rots etc.. 10ml /L of 29% or I guess 100ml? Of 3%???? I’d check that first...

best of luck! I still have 2 pheno’s of this but plan to keep one for a while! She is really nice and I found a few I kept out of a pack!

I was gonna try scuffing them with a nail file see if I get better results. @Coastal thx for the tip's I appreciate it...              

I just finished reading the PTG thread and happen to have a pack so those are gonna soak as well..

The lime GB has the thick big sour bubble type shells. I germed some a couple with paper towels switched out after two days wet for new. They soak up a lot. The other tips above are spot on.

Dirt works good too.

Here is the one I kept

9F85D976-7247-4173-9258-E981590A65AE.thumb.jpeg.1e4dee70a7b07b50a34082b4220f576f.jpeg

the flowers smell amazing and taste great too! Decently strong and will be sticking around for another few runs at least just for the personal stash!

19 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

The lime GB has the thick big sour bubble type shells. I germed some a couple with paper towels switched out after two days wet for new. They soak up a lot. The other tips above are spot on.

Dirt works good too.

the first pack i soaked  nothing germed but the secont pack i scuffed them first all germed

They got KLN by Dyna Gro and a piece of aloe vera plant blended in ablender in 2 cups water then strain soak seeds in water 24 hrs then place in wet paper towel. I then put mine where its warm on top of my t5 3 to 7 days long root from seed.   @Tonygreen i grew out bugmans SP X LGB i put her top shelf stuff that LGB some nice smoke

Well that cross anyway lol keep it going bro

Happy to report a copula more tails today I got 8 outta 10 so far I'm happy. Grabbed another pack anyway with the order I placed today... : ? )

• 2 months later...

the LGB female i have is nice limey aroma/taste not as potent as i would like, the male LGB i used to make a few seeds had a strong lime lemon aroma & very sticky, i gave a buddy some f2 LGB seeds to grow out ,hoping to fined a nice aroma/taste more potent one.

Brother that cross t here is really nice still got a few seeds thats one of my winter projects seeing if i can find that one so stay tuned working on a few now 

Much luv bro peace

• 3 months later...

My lime Gorilla girl. Sorry bout the shitty phone pics just thought I would share.. I'll snap some other pics see if I can get some better shots.

She is in coco with canna nutes. HLG 550 R- Speck for lighting. I think this is day 54 or so...

IMG_2354.JPG

IMG_2352.JPG

IMG_2353.JPG

• 1 month later...

I put new lime GB on the schedule for the end of the year hopefully. Lime locked in. I'll focus on finding the moms with the best flower density. I think that's the biggest area she could improve. Potency varies from medium to great so I'll leave that up to the strain hunter I guess or look for the potent moms after I tighten her up some.

If I succeed I'm renaming her Super Atomic Lime Gorilla Thunderfuck.

I love the pheno I found in one pack of those original lime gorillas!

Why the super atomic thunderfuk... make me think of some dr atomic ATF SSH cross? Maybe I'm just getting old though.

Archived