BAD DAWG Genetics freebies at Greatlakes Genetics

dragboatjeffy

Guest Tommy McCain
18 hours ago, shaggyballs said:

First off I would like to say, Thank you very much to @dragboatjeffy

You are  truly the King of Freebie Seeds, you always have good Chit!

Here is the Bad Dawg freebie I have.

I just got them wet, so this will take a bit to get interesting.

Star dawg from JJ at Top Dog I believe, crossed with 3 headed dragon.

20180705_160645.thumb.jpg.bab23b5a67954e90cb2a5e69d894f8a1.jpg

Not sure what the Ortiga is yet, but I is gonna look it up.

I think it is some old school northern lights, if it is that would be real cool but not sure on this one yet.

ortiga.thumb.jpg.a84da9207d5ce8fe1c02ba30ae3d7ec0.jpg

I believe Ortega is Mr Nice NL5xNL1. I am a huge NL fan for crossing! Good luck!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well looks like i get to try out the bk30 x lbl as well... I think its gonna be tough to beat the pre98 by lbl but we shall see.😁 Anyone seen any grows or has grown out the bk30x lbl? Thank you much dragboat

IMG_20180721_174144857.jpg

I ordered 3 packs of beans couple weeks ago , some chunk pig's gear, some Useful seeds...... but the freebies..... what the hell!

How am I supposed to choose what to grow when all this crazy awesome stuff comes for free LOL and don't even get me started on the stack of stickers hehehe

Useful's Blue Dream x Chocolate diesel S1 was a killer surprise as a freebie with the GG4 S1 order

for Bad Dawg Freebies though.... another pack of Valley Ghash x 3Head (I got a lot of these now 🙂 ) , Dragon 4 x 3 Head, Stardawg JJ x 3Head, Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Apollo 13f4 and the one I have no idea on is the "BS x 3Head"

anyhow know what that last one is ?

@dragboatjeffy you folks at GLG rock..... thanx a tonne

:share:

Maybe it’s Blue dream @Tynehead Tom.

the “S” is right next to the “D” on the keyboard. 

Maybe a typo... if so lucky you...Blue dream rocks..Great taste with a pleasant enjoyable high.

• 2 weeks later...

Bk30 is a bubba kush

The headed dragon is bohdis strain I believe.

What it means is thatg you got some fire in those seeds! Probably a unicorn in there! Lol

Guest 3rdCoaster

Bk 30....from the Bad Dawg freebies at GLG thread

Bubba Kush 30 

I have a friend that use to live in Cali. He traded me a 1/4 pound of Bubba kush for some of my buds.
We got 30 seeds out of 1/4 pound, This was sum bad ass weed.
We popped all 30 seeds, they were all female. So they were probably a hermi, how ever none of the seeds that we popped hermied.
All plants were simular and we ended up keeping 1 ,Number 30. It is still in my top 5 best strains.

Three Headed Dragon.   (Bodhi)  Triangle Kush x Dragons Blood F1

Guest 3rdCoaster
1 hour ago, Akss said:

3rd are your bk30 up and running?

Been a rough time in the nursery...think I have two.  This one may be on your shoulders @Akss  

Time for another order form GLG.

Archived