• Announcements

• zoot

Welcome New Members   12/23/2017

To get things started, please head over to the Welcome Section and make your first post in the  Introduce Yourself section. Once that is done you will become a Full Member with an all access pass to the Lab. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message any of the Admins or Site Ambassadors.
    • zoot

Classified Section Now Open   01/07/2018

Read this helpful How To Guide to post your ads for free.  
dragboatjeffy

BAD DAWG Genetics freebies at Greatlakes Genetics

natasdaisy

got some loot yesterday! including Zero dark (#6 i think ) xlbl and deadhead x 3 headed dragon. I dont know if you named this yet but im calling it Deadheaded Dragon just tryvand stop me! I already have deadheadx lbl so thats neat. unfortunately itll be a couple months before i have room to pop them becuase i have a serious seed addiction.

20171130_165517.jpg

Dog Star

GSC x LBL

DSCN0283.JPG

DSCN0284.JPG

Dog Star

Thanx @aridbud and @Bugman ,she really frosting nice,lime is a dominant smell..

smoked some leftovers after i cleaned buds from another GSC x LBL and they was potent very good..

specialy for seeded plant

Will show her once again when shes finish,kind regards..

Tynehead Tom

anyone grown out any of the freebie 3head dragon  crosses?

I have Valley Ghash, SFVOG, GSC Forum and GG4 all crossed to the 3HeadDragon ..... they keep nagging at me from the vault LOL

Coastal

Not yet but I'm super excited for the valley ghash ! SFV x too.. 

Great Lakes has the best freebies for sure!

Dog Star

GSC x LBL.... lime mint taste,crushing power of indy polyhybrid,its couchlocky but still interesting for head..

i like it all together..

DSCN0479.JPG

DSCN0482.JPG

DSCN0476.JPG

seymourbud

Good pictures, nice review.  It is really frosty looking bud for sure.

Coastal

Yeah thanks @Dog Star , that male must be fairly dominant to take over the flower structure like that on the cookies... most keep the bubbley round calyx s and golf ball nug shape... very interesting!

OrganicFarmer

Looks like some nicely flushed herb there @Dog Star. Great job! They look fantastic

Dog Star

Thanx @seymourbud and @OrganicFarmer on kind words..

@Coastal you are right,this pheno haved leafes more like LBL than GSC... more LBL dominant..

those one GSC x LBL pheno that i breed with Lando Stash polen haved more GSC type of leafes..

anyway,need to sprout this Jeff Stash seeds to sees what is going on,will put them outdoor

in a Spring...

All the best

vanisleoutdoor

has anyone run some of @dragboatjeffy / bad dawg genetics freebies/testers outdoor or greenhouse?  I have a pack on the way and since my main focus is outdoor (and see that bad dawg does a lot of outdoor) i am pretty excited.

thanks

Tynehead Tom

What I've seen so far from peoples indoor grows makes me think that it's possible to get great results down there. The season down at 49 is long enough..... just gotta deal with the coasts chilly wet fall season. Probably run them greenhouse the first season just to get a feel if I was down on the coast. Up here the weather is usually fantastic in the fall.... just freezing temps come early in sept at night.

I'm gonna take a stab at the GSC x 3head dragon freebie pretty soon here and if I find a good female might try her outside. All the pics of nicely finished cookie crosses just look so awesome outdoor in the fall.

Coastal

Yeah I did a cookies x purple outdoor cross and they finished with no issues... the cookies by itself was probably starting flower sept 1st... I took mine in at week 3 or 4 last year but the bud is nice and hard even if you had to cut at day 40-60..

Akss

Bubba kush (mota) x lbl @16 days 12/12 very strong fast growing plant.lots of vigor

IMG_20180212_191430764.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.