BAD DAWG Genetics freebies at Greatlakes Genetics

dragboatjeffy

This Is Dragnoatjeffy
I am Bad Dawg gennetics.

Before i started Greatlakes Gentics I helped Mota (Mota Rebel) sell and test strains.
I took his Stud Long Bottom Leaf Male (SFV OG clone only x Jacks Cleaner 2 mabe by Loran). , which is the stud in Rebel OG ,Twisted Fruit, Vally Ghash ,Yopper Kush just to name a few..
I made a open pollination with It to a group of well know strains such as GG4,ECSD,SFV OG,Dead Head,Kosher Kush,Starfighter,Head band ect.

All the mothers are strains I have grown in my Garden for a long time and have been proven stable.

The ZD30 ,Zero dark 30, is a strain made by Sym.It is La Confidental x Purple Kush (Mota). It won a 2nd place high CBD award at the 2012 Hash Bash. 

I pollinated 4 Tall Phenos (potentally high CBD strains) and 1 short pheno,that is solid purple and that looked and tasted like La Confidental.

The tall plants should have some high THC/CBD phenos.

I also hit Bodhi's Harliquin BX and his CBD Rich Blessings with LBL.

Most have been grown out doors ,but only a few were grown in door's.
I have asked for some feed back and will share what comes threw in a news letter.
Thanks DBJ

BAD DAWG GENETICS

BELOW IS A LIST OF MOTHER PLANTS THAT I BREED TO LONG BOTTOM LEAF (MADE BY LORAN). THEY ARE CURRANTLY AVALABLE AS FREEBIES AT Greatlakes Genetics. (or will be in the near furture)

Bubba Kush 30 

I have a friend that use to live in Cali. He traded me a 1/4 pound of Bubba kush for some of my buds.
We got 30 seeds out of 1/4 pound, This was sum bad ass weed.
We popped all 30 seeds, they were all female. So they were probably a hermi, how ever none of the seeds that we popped hermied.
All plants were simular and we ended up keeping 1 ,Number 30. It is still in my top 5 best strains.

Brown sugar (I made this 15 years ago (fucking Incredible x hash plant (sinsi seeds).Tested at 23%THC

Blue thunder
 Pre 98 BK (Mota CUT)
GG4
ECSD -now named East Coast SFV 
grown out 2 time nice, Sfv og ,the same clone as used in the making of LBL
 Star Fighter F2 Excotic
Head Band (aka Dayrecker Diesel)
White Dawg
Kosher Kush 
White Firer
The White
White skunk
Socal Master kush
Chem D
Dead Head
Eskimo pie ( Illuminati)
Z-D 30 #8 Potenal high CBD
Z-D 30 #9 Potenal high CBD

Z-D 30 #15 Potenal high CBD
 Girl scout cookies
Cookie wreck 
Harlquin BX Bodhi 2 mothers
CBD rich blessings Bobhi 2 mothers

There are some test pitchers of some of these crosses at

Z-LAB

Listed under Greatlakes Genetics

Freebie Grow Journels.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first interaction with Great Lakes and received five Mota Rebel's Harliquin BX x LBL seeds. Had one female (she) out of five.

She smokes good with age; she calms/relieves then allows one to go into the abyss. she has set a bar.

Have veg pic and will look for flowering pics.

Great Lakes - I say "thank you".

--

RSN

Hey DBJ-

Great history there. I sent a few Freebies to our down South partner to grow. Will keep you posted on it. Too, sent him the latest t-shirt....he's going to flip! Just mailed today.

design.jpg

cool stuff !

I've gotten 3 of the Bad Dawg LBL crossed so far with my orders.

got the GG4 , SFV OG and one of the zero dark 30 crosses. thought the pack said zero dark 30 #14 but i'll have to look again LOL

don't see much stuff like this up here in Canukistan so feeling pretty stoked about getting them growing.

Gonna start with the SFV OG x LBL near end of January I'm thinkin ;)

Harlequin x LBL - flower picture. looks like a tassel for the lead horse. You know what they say, "just a pinch will do".

Must pay bills; ad for vendor picture.

-

RSN

HQxLBLlonefemale.JPG

Advertisement.JPG

Guest PURPlawd702
49 minutes ago, dragboatjeffy said:

Looking good @RSN.thanks for the pics.

@HASH2K, GSC x was in the last promo,and Kosher will be in a up and coming Promo.

Oooh i see how ur doing it now thank you

• 3 weeks later...

I got a ton a freebies when I ordered from GLG. I can't wait to see what's in there!

Dead Head x LBL

ZD30 x LBL

Starfighter F2 x LBL 

SFV OG x LBL

Thanks a lot DBJ. Any pictures of what I have?

@OrganicFarmer, There is a Bad Dawg Genetics freebie grow and a GLG freebie secton listed here at the Lab.

We lost a bunch of pics, but I am trying to find them again. And there is a Bad Dawg thread at Roll it up with some great test results.

13 hours ago, Slick rick said:

Jeffy is the ecsd SFV x lbl the same as SFV og x lbl just different labeling

@dragboatjeffy will answer but to be honest I think they are different. I am learning with jeff that he is very specific in what he writes as the cross. I learned with his GSC crosses that there are a few different ones used with the LBL. I am assuming the SFV will be the same.

14 hours ago, Slick rick said:

What r u loading up on Sour strains?

As a side note Rick, got some Headbangers F1's headed my way courtesy of a generous member here.

Hope to get a nice one.

Sorry to hijack DBJ..

On 12/27/2016 at 6:51 PM, Slick rick said:

No.I grew out ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel,the cut mota was working with) x LBL 2 times. So I gave It a name East Coast SFV. It had several Phenos,all had lemmony in them ,but every one liked the flavor and it had a very happy ,upbeat buz.People have requested to buy more buds of it.But I had so many going I did not save any of them. They were also very good out doors.

SFV OG Clone only x lbl Is the first step in a SFV BX I am working ON,a super frost monster.. I see Mota is also using this as his new stud, But he does not mention it is Mine.:o

• 4 weeks later...

GG#4 x LBL(left), ECSD x LBL(right) day 73 of 12/12.  The ECSD is ready, the GG#4 cross could go longer but they're both coming out of the lights tonight, I'll be chopping in a day or two...IMAG1156.jpg

Both hand watered in coco, untopped from seed.  Thanks again DBJ!

@jpdnkstr,I asked a few people about feed back on the BBB cross and got no reply.

I think the BBB smells like cat piss to the max but taste is funky sweet. i think the cross will be great.

And great job on the 2 above, I will be borrowing them picks with your permission.

20 hours ago, jpdnkstr said:

GG#4 x LBL(left), ECSD x LBL(right) day 73 of 12/12.  The ECSD is ready, the GG#4 cross could go longer but they're both coming out of the lights tonight, I'll be chopping in a day or two...IMAG1156.jpg

Both hand watered in coco, untopped from seed.  Thanks again DBJ!

Rock out with your cock out!

6 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

@jpdnkstr,I asked a few people about feed back on the BBB cross and got no reply.

I think the BBB smells like cat piss to the max but taste is funky sweet. i think the cross will be great.

And great job on the 2 above, I will be borrowing them picks with your permission.

Thank you, and no problem on the pictures, as long as there's no personal info imbedded, just hook it up on my next order, I missed a few Bodhi crosses that I was trying to score last round...

Archived