BAD DAWG Genetics freebies at Greatlakes Genetics

dragboatjeffy

If I'm not mistaken,  Hillbilly Wedding is Tennessee  Kush x Cakefighter. I started mine later than some but they're catching up. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Docta Haze
16 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

If I'm not mistaken,  Hillbilly Wedding is Tennessee  Kush x Cakefighter. I started mine later than some but they're catching up. 

That's great info! Thank you for sharing! A quick search has revealed cake fighter is wedding cake x starfighter. This sounds like a really cool cross! Hopefully it'll be a nice mix up to all the other sativa strains i'll be running.

Guest Docta Haze
3 hours ago, zoot said:

BDG offers some of the finest free seeds out their, imo

everything i have run from @dragboatjeffy has fire it it.

try and get some of his Las Vegas Triangle Kush, i still have folks asking for that one.

Happy to hear BDG is putting out quality work! My upcoming grow is looking to be Putang and Five Star by MMS, Serious 6 by Serious Seeds, and Hillbilly Wedding by BDG. I'm hoping it'll be my best grow yet with these genetics! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Las Vegas Triangle Kush too, thanks for that recommendation.

• 1 month later...

Just did a Bad Dawg freebie inventory. WOW. I sure don't need to buy anything for a long time. But I know I will anyways.

I kept ordering different strains and besides what I started I kept getting all these freebies from DBJ.  Maybe before they get cut I'll have figured out how to take some decent photos to show off. I had to cut a branch of the LVTK x LBF due to mold last week. Trimmed up a couple buds and let it on my wife's tray. I had no expectations of much as she still has a long ways to go. When she fired up Mr Mackey (If you ever watch South Park, remember when Mr Mackey got too stoned and you'll get it. 3rd season, 2nd episode. "Ike's Wee Wee") she was more than pleased. All this killer stuff from a number of breeders and I think I'm as excited about the Atonic x as anything else. Hoping for some good pain meds. Gotta be some in the mix someplace. Just got to find them. Here's what's flowering out of the DBJ gear so far. All outdoors. 

-Atonic x LBF

-LVTK x LBF

-Chrome Diesel x 3 Headed Dragon

-Hillbilly Wedding

Waiting for another day we have:

-Runaway Bride

-SFV x Cakefighter

-GSC x LBF

-GSC x 3HD

-Motor City Fighter

-Maine Michigan Mix pack

-Gooey Cakefighter

-Death Star x Apollo 13 F4

-3HD x LBF

-Hillbilly Fighter

-BK Apollo #2 

-Stardawg J x LBF

-LBF F2 LBL pheno

-LBF F2 Starfighter pheno

-Plus additional full packs of the plants growing now. I've 2 or 3 of several of these. I bet I gave away another 15 packs. I need all the good karma I can get. Even did a good deed in the GrowBiz store recently. I picked up a C-note off the floor as I was walking around. Then I see a guy shitting himself when he can't find his $. "I found something buddy, what did you loose?" He was so stoked! He'd driven 40 miles and I could tell by his reaction he'd have to back home and get more $. He needed his supplies. I get it. Now if you folks canfigure out how to convert my good Karma into some anti-budrot Karma I'd be really thankful. Fucking fog. 

Yep, plenty for lots of future runs. I've been keeping a few packs ofDBJ's seeds in my truck that I give away when I see a friend. All these stickers I get say Share The Love and Plant More Seeds, so I'm following directions and doing both. My wife's also given me the approval for a tent but I just have too much going on to start a new project. If nothing else I'll have plenty to make edibles from. I'm past caring about the retail angle at all. Good product makes for great barter material. I'm planning on making some RSO for pain but can't do it at the house. my goofy neighbor would smell it and think I'm cooking up meth or something. 

I got a couple deadhead x longbottom leaf just starting to flush.  I got one big bitch that is stacking huge.  One smaller one that is looking quite nice also.  Going to give both another run from clone. 

Now I am torn because I have a gelato,  and another og that came into my possession recently,  but I still have a few packs of bad dawg I want to run. 

Guest Blake

Posted my freebies on the Bad Dawg page and then saw this forum after. Will post next photos on here instead. They are in 10th week of flowering. This is from about 9 weeks flowering. All three plants are like this.

IMGP3892.jpg

I think I finally  got a couple photos to post. We'll see. Atonic x LBF outside. What an easy plant to grow so far. The piece  of Jade is for good karma. I've gone 30 years alw says having a couple pieces in my pocket.  Hasn't hurt me.

20200728_172706.jpg

20200728_172612.jpg

• 1 month later...

Need help with a name @dragboatjeffy
Popped some freebies and the wife accidentally threw out the label.
I think I remember Deadhead x 3 headed dragon, did you make this cross.
I can't find any info on it. Found info on  other 3 headed dragon  and deadhead hybrids. Did I get the name wrong or did you make this cross? If so do you have any info or pics you can share?

Pretty sure he did , think dead head is an og chem cross from cali connect I think and the 3 headed dragon is triangle kush x dragons blood hp from bohdi.

The deadhead x long bottom I.tried was awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GLG customer

@dragboatjeffy rcv'd a couple packs of your KK x LBL in a 2018 order, been in the fridge ever since.  Friend germed a bunch, 1 pack each of three strains.  Kosher Kush x LBL didn't germ but other strains did. Only got 1 tail out of 10 seeds on the KK LBL. I seen others on this forum get bad germ on them, thought I'd tell ya.

2020-10-16.jpg

6 hours ago, Guest GLG customer said:

@dragboatjeffy rcv'd a couple packs of your KK x LBL in a 2018 order, been in the fridge ever since.  Friend germed a bunch, 1 pack each of three strains.  Kosher Kush x LBL didn't germ but other strains did. Only got 1 tail out of 10 seeds on the KK LBL. I seen others on this forum get bad germ on them, thought I'd tell ya.

2020-10-16.jpg

They may have extra hard shells.

Maybe try and crack em lightly and see what happens.

Remember the fridge is not the best spot for seeds due to the hot/cold cycles.

Good luck

Shag

Guest GLG Customer

lol huh? Thats opposite everything ever written by science about long term seed storage. Pulse meter said my crisper stays 36.4 - 37.2 for 2 months straight.  Wut u talkin bout willis?

On 10/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Guest GLG customer said:

2020-10-16.jpg

I had some poor germ results on those also...I'm pretty sure they were made some time ago...but still grateful I have my Killer Keeper the "Green Bitch" and honored Dragboat used my photo's of her...about to blow my whole room record out of the water this run of her with an addition of Greenleaf's  Bud Explosion weeks 5 6 and 7. 

4 hours ago, Guest GLG Customer said:

lol huh? Thats opposite everything ever written by science about long term seed storage. Pulse meter said my crisper stays 36.4 - 37.2 for 2 months straight.  Wut u talkin bout willis?

Opposite of everything ever written? Huh??

Strange and bold statement to make.

How is that the opposite of what science says?

I have never read a paper that suggested a crisper for long term seed storage.

Please site a scientific paper to make your point for reference.

I am interested in reading it.

My point is simple.

Does your fridge have auto defrost?

Does the temp fluctuate, when the door is open too long?

What will happen if the door is not fully closed without anyone noticing it?

Check the science on that...LOL

Not trying to be the smartest guy in the room here.....

Just passin some good info.

BTW

They make a special fridge for long term seed storage but it has no crisper.

Again, I stand by my original statement.

The kitchen fridge crisper is not the best pace for long term seed storage.

Just my two cents here.......

Best of luck to ya!

Shag 

• 3 weeks later...

Bk30 x lbl this plant didnt have a smooth ride into flowering but should get some frosty nugs still...around 5-6 weeks. Lower branch and nug getting some color...

IMG_20201104_050836352.jpg

IMG_20201104_050828335.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Took her down at 72 not the biggest nugs in town but they sure are frosty she was a small clone flowered out in a one gallon trade size some serious stretch in flower...thanks for the freebies dragboat...

IMG_20201204_183725998.jpg

IMG_20201204_183624275.jpg

On 10/18/2020 at 4:25 PM, shaggy said:

Opposite of everything ever written? Huh??

Strange and bold statement to make.

How is that the opposite of what science says?

I have never read a paper that suggested a crisper for long term seed storage.

Please site a scientific paper to make your point for reference.

I am interested in reading it.

My point is simple.

Does your fridge have auto defrost?

Does the temp fluctuate, when the door is open too long?

What will happen if the door is not fully closed without anyone noticing it?

Check the science on that...LOL

Not trying to be the smartest guy in the room here.....

Just passin some good info.

BTW

They make a special fridge for long term seed storage but it has no crisper.

Again, I stand by my original statement.

The kitchen fridge crisper is not the best pace for long term seed storage.

Just my two cents here.......

Best of luck to ya!

Shag 

Wait, so what is the best place then? I've been doing the mason jar in the fridge method for 15+ years and while I wouldn't say it's perfect, I do think it's fairly good. Doesn't mean I couldn't do better though - so what's your method? I know people say freezer for truly longterm storage, but that makes me a little uneasy (I've stayed in one place for a number of years now but for the longest time I'd move every year or two, which necessitated some time out of a fridge). 

The best place would probably be a laboratory fridge.

Also I never suggested your method was bad, just not the best.

Eliminate any temp or moisture changes.

And if you can help it never take them out of the lab fridge until you are ready to sprout.

If you must transport, keep it running on an inverter or what ever it takes.

That is about it in a nutshell, how you achieve the end result is up to you and should not be significant.

Just one freeze thaw is enough to make some seeds un-viable.

Most fridges today are auto defrost, mine has a heating element that gets hot enough to boil water.

Yep, that is inside the freezer, most don't know this.

Put your seeds next to that sucker and you have a cook/freeze cycle that is not gonna be good for live seeds.

The whole fridge is effected by a temp change while that thing is working.

Is this effecting your seeds?

I can not say......

But it is worth looking into.

Peace

shag

On 9/22/2020 at 5:05 PM, gorilla ganja said:

Need help with a name @dragboatjeffy
Popped some freebies and the wife accidentally threw out the label.
I think I remember Deadhead x 3 headed dragon, did you make this cross.
I can't find any info on it. Found info on  other 3 headed dragon  and deadhead hybrids. Did I get the name wrong or did you make this cross? If so do you have any info or pics you can share?

3 headed dragon is triangle kush x dragons blood from bodhi hope this helps

Archived