BAD DAWG Genetics freebies at Greatlakes Genetics

dragboatjeffy

Found a couple from the 24th. The lights make it hard to get good photos. So you get a couple side branch shots mixed in there that aren't close to light and take better colored photos.

VideoCapture_20200124-135317.jpg

VideoCapture_20200124-135600.jpg

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are at 56 days. These are the same plant from earlier. I'll post some other phenos. So far I have 4 phenos in this flower room but the 1 above was the most promising from the start. They will come down in 10 days. smell on this 1 was always like dank sour skittles is best I can describe it.

20200205_105202.jpg

20200205_105156.jpg

Wont let me upload anymore. Says i reached my 9.77mb limit. Sorry everyone. The other pheno smells kind of like a banana and I have 2 at 5 weeks into flower and they smell more like pinesol. 

• 2 weeks later...

As far as the freebies, in the last few days I baptized Runaway Bride, and Chrome Diesel x 3-Headed Dragon, LVTK x Longbottom Fighter. So far everyone has grown a tail! Hoorah! Right now I'm looking at what I still have coming from the 3 GLG orders still in the works. Trying to decide if I'll have room for the Atonic x Longbottom fighter when I get everything else going I want to grow. Pretty nice problem to have if I have to have a problem. Growing multiple strains outdoors in 20's and 30's will give me enough problems. Or should I say opportunities. Just saying 20's and 30's (gallons, not liters) makes my back hurt. Might have to move the Atonic up in the que.

The Atonic x LBF got splashed today. Along with Putang and Prayer Pupil. Oh boy, here we go.

On 2/24/2020 at 4:45 PM, YardG said:

Will be interested in seeing how those Chrome Diesel x 3 Headed Dragon turn out!

Check with me in September maybe. Things will be looking interesting by then. I'm real interested too how these and some others come out. 

13 minutes ago, Bugman said:

100_7114.thumb.JPG.c75b6dade510f0488fbd13c7262c4c3b.JPG

i just got my order in , a bunch of freebes thanks DBJ.

I've got almost exactly the same mix here too. Pretty happy to be sure!

3 hours ago, aridbud said:

Great stuff, both of you! Grow em great!

The opportunity for some greatness sure looks to be there. It remains to be seen how great my skills are, or aren't. Added some Panama  Pupil v3 yesterday.  I wish I had more room, but then I'd  end up with more work than I can do myself. Not that big an issue when they're small, but it becomes an issue come summer/fall. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 4:45 PM, YardG said:

Will be interested in seeing how those Chrome Diesel x 3 Headed Dragon turn out!

Still not up to posting photos, but I've got some of these almost 3" tall. 1 has a distinct crinkle leaf thing going on, with another showing the same trait but subtle at this time. Pretty bummed I'm mostly "nose blind" from a life working around some smelly stuff. Solvents mostly. Anyways, I can't differentiate smells like you guys can.  Anything really strong smelling I get, but not so much the subtle stuff. I'm hoping something out of the mix will get my attention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got Atonic x LBF going outside now. I've manages to not kill 9 of them. (give me some time) They've been going since about the beginning of March. They're  significantly smaller than anything else I have going. If I wasn't aware of the time I wouldn't think twice about them. Real uniform looking. Healthy. I'll admit they didn't get as much attention as some of the others, but they weren't abused. Weren't ever rootbound. I'm just curious if this cross, or CBD strains in general are slower growing? Some were topped and some were not and they're real close to the same height. Kinda puzzling. But then again, the plants might not be the only thing a tad slow around my house these days. 

7 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

I've got Atonic x LBF going outside now. I've manages to not kill 9 of them. (give me some time) They've been going since about the beginning of March. They're  significantly smaller than anything else I have going. If I wasn't aware of the time I wouldn't think twice about them. Real uniform looking. Healthy. I'll admit they didn't get as much attention as some of the others, but they weren't abused. Weren't ever rootbound. I'm just curious if this cross, or CBD strains in general are slower growing? Some were topped and some were not and they're real close to the same height. Kinda puzzling. But then again, the plants might not be the only thing a tad slow around my house these days. 

Atonic (made by Ninefold)  is high CBD and a very strong, large plant that out grows most things in the garden. It roots very well. And is mold and pest resistant. But finishes later in October.

LBF is Long Bottom leaf x Star fighter.

LBL(long bottom Leaf ) is also a very large ,strong plant.Very potent 

Start fighter was a smaller to Med size. Very Potent and added a lot of trichomes to all it touched.Thanks DBJ

Thank you

On 5/5/2020 at 4:37 AM, dragboatjeffy said:

Atonic (made by Ninefold)  is high CBD and a very strong, large plant that out grows most things in the garden. It roots very well. And is mold and pest resistant. But finishes later in October.

LBF is Long Bottom leaf x Star fighter.

LBL(long bottom Leaf ) is also a very large ,strong plant.Very potent 

Start fighter was a smaller to Med size. Very Potent and added a lot of trichomes to all it touched.Thanks DBJ

Good information to have. Thank you. I was aware of some of what went into this cross, but nothing this specific. Now I'm determined to make these things thrive. That's what I get for being lazy I guess. 

I received another GLG order today which was again stuffed with Bad Dawg Freebies. Thank you so much! I'm really having a lot of fun sharing these with friends. I get a lot of  'WTF is this or that?  Never heard of them."" Me either, but I'm sure going to find out!" 

Is it just me,  or do you guys get more excited by the glg freebies,  than the packs you actually pay for? 

I have a couple  lblx deadhead going,  they were kinda runty,  but have taken off nicely.  Definitely looking forward to these. 

I got a few more freebies with my 420 order. 

Drag boat you do some stellar work. My hats off to you. 

14 minutes ago, Packerfan79 said:

Is it just me,  or do you guys get more excited by the glg freebies,  than the packs you actually pay for? 

I have a couple  lblx deadhead going,  they were kinda runty,  but have taken off nicely.  Definitely looking forward to these. 

I got a few more freebies with my 420 order. 

Drag boat you do some stellar work. My hats off to you. 

I could run just Bad Dawg Freebies for a very long time if I had to and never run the same one twice. Right now I have LVTK x LBF, Chrome Diesel x 3 headed dragon, Hillbilly Wedding, Runaway Bride, and Atonic x LBF. Beautiful plants! I can see some out my window now blowing in the wind. I'm just a excited to see this stuff to completion as everything I got from GLG this year. And I've managed to acquire quite the seed bank of my own. Every time I turn around I see another drop that keeps whispering to me. Shouting actually.  

13 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

I could run just Bad Dawg Freebies for a very long time if I had to and never run the same one twice. Right now I have LVTK x LBF, Chrome Diesel x 3 headed dragon, Hillbilly Wedding, Runaway Bride, and Atonic x LBF. Beautiful plants! I can see some out my window now blowing in the wind. I'm just a excited to see this stuff to completion as everything I got from GLG this year. And I've managed to acquire quite the seed bank of my own. Every time I turn around I see another drop that keeps whispering to me. Shouting actually.  

For me the hardest part is deciding what to run.  Definitely looking forward to seeing what the long bottom fighter brings.  I assume it came from the lbl x starfighter. I ran a pack in my old seed room,  but didn't take clones.  They were all fantastic. I am still kicking myself for not taking clones. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Docta Haze

Hey everyone! What's hillbilly wedding about? I ordered some Putang by MMS, and it's shipping with fivestar (another MMS strain) and hillybilly wedding from Bad Dawg Genetics. I grew BDG's three headed dragon x deathstar last year, and I was impressed! There's a lot of hype around wedding cake, so I'm hoping BDG is working with a cut of wedding cake for this hillbilly wedding.

Archived