BAD DAWG Genetics freebies at Greatlakes Genetics

dragboatjeffy

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx @aridbud and @Bugman ,she really frosting nice,lime is a dominant smell..

smoked some leftovers after i cleaned buds from another GSC x LBL and they was potent very good..

specialy for seeded plant

Will show her once again when shes finish,kind regards..

• 4 weeks later...

anyone grown out any of the freebie 3head dragon  crosses?

I have Valley Ghash, SFVOG, GSC Forum and GG4 all crossed to the 3HeadDragon ..... they keep nagging at me from the vault LOL

Yeah thanks @Dog Star , that male must be fairly dominant to take over the flower structure like that on the cookies... most keep the bubbley round calyx s and golf ball nug shape... very interesting!

Thanx @seymourbud and @OrganicFarmer on kind words..

@Coastal you are right,this pheno haved leafes more like LBL than GSC... more LBL dominant..

those one GSC x LBL pheno that i breed with Lando Stash polen haved more GSC type of leafes..

anyway,need to sprout this Jeff Stash seeds to sees what is going on,will put them outdoor

in a Spring...

All the best

Guest vanisleoutdoor

has anyone run some of @dragboatjeffy / bad dawg genetics freebies/testers outdoor or greenhouse?  I have a pack on the way and since my main focus is outdoor (and see that bad dawg does a lot of outdoor) i am pretty excited.

thanks

What I've seen so far from peoples indoor grows makes me think that it's possible to get great results down there. The season down at 49 is long enough..... just gotta deal with the coasts chilly wet fall season. Probably run them greenhouse the first season just to get a feel if I was down on the coast. Up here the weather is usually fantastic in the fall.... just freezing temps come early in sept at night.

I'm gonna take a stab at the GSC x 3head dragon freebie pretty soon here and if I find a good female might try her outside. All the pics of nicely finished cookie crosses just look so awesome outdoor in the fall.

Yeah I did a cookies x purple outdoor cross and they finished with no issues... the cookies by itself was probably starting flower sept 1st... I took mine in at week 3 or 4 last year but the bud is nice and hard even if you had to cut at day 40-60..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup shes actually greening up a bit lol i was feeding half strength cause shes drying out quick but should prob throw some full strength feeds in.. got any pics of yours? Im really liking her.

Hey ogtg i checked out your thread nice work... I think you may have mistaken i seen your runnin blackberry banana kush x lbl. The one i posted above is bubba kush (mota cut) pre 98 i believe x lbl

IMG_20180224_121027894.jpg

Yup my bad, I though you posted 2 different plants and when you used bk as abbreviation I thought I saw bbk x lbl Lol. I may have been smoking some of my Bbk x lbl and got excited to see you had the same pheno lol

1 hour ago, snoplow20 said:

I just recieved the antonic x 3 headed and the dead head x 3 headed dragon. Any info on these would be appreciated. Moms, dads, ect. 

DBJ explains the pa (3 headed dragon) in the first post.....

......it's TK x dragonsblood

Sorry, didn't know how to link the post

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tommy McCain
On 2/23/2018 at 7:46 PM, Akss said:

Bk x lbl @ 28 days.. starting to get a pink/purple hue under leaves.

IMG_20180223_191427071.jpg

Hey have you posted any updates? I am popping these seeds soon. It would be great to see an update!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived