herbert

Colombia Cannabis decrim, Medical status

herbert

I  knew that  a few years back the Govt. in Colombia  decriminalized simple possession of marijuana and the other dark export they are famous for. The USA was reponsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in Colombia from  their Military Coups in the 40s-50s to the Medellin Cartel  wars , FARC ( Communist Guerrillas) they took a step back and  thought hey...  These Gringos been raising hell in our country because of a problem in their own country. They held a cannabis cup in Medellin. There is still a stigma about  cannabis there believe it or not because it is still largely a conservative society by and large.

Here is the deal, you can possess up to 2 ounces legally but here is the kicker, you are allowed to  grow up to 20 plants, no licenses needed. I   happen to have a  house there but the yard is not big, I am retiring  in a couple of years. There are monsters growing down there  the sunlight is 12/12 365 a year. Where I am at is about 8,000 feet altitude with nights that  go down to the 50s and daytime temp to 75 max lots of sweet powerful UV and the soil  is naturally very  fertile  with  volc anic ash and a neutral PH. I'm  heading town tonite for a week or so. Ill be posting some pics, and  have nephews saving bagseed down there. :) 

https://hightimes.com/culture/inside-colombias-legal-weed-scene/

dawn patrol

Can't wait to see your pics, hope you have a great trip!

Ilynnboy

@herbert please post your trip in my Trippin thread.

I would love to see and hear about your experiences down there.

herbert

I was looking for that thread, and I forgot who started it. :) tjanks for the reminder.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.