New JAWS drop at Greatlakes Genetics

dragboatjeffy

5a8645c6d7a1e_GreatLakesGenticis-JawsGeneticsBitesticker.thumb.JPG.6c2770827828d704663ed00c488f8489.JPG

NEW JAWS GEAR DROPING

AT

GREATLAKES GENETICS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG FEMINIZED

12 FEMINIZED SEEDS FOR 70 DOLLARS

The drop will be Friday the 16th of February

At 7:00 PM EST

Soon i made order from GLG...  there is some time i wish to try Jaws gear..

is there some tip,i love strong hitters.. but on a happy side,interesting type of smoke,calm rides..

I read a long thread of Jaws a while back, and even though I'm not usually a fan of some tent breeders he does seem to do some nice selections and has great access to cuts and huge seed vault collection.

a lot of his breedings are using parents he made, but with a little searching I found info on them in pretty good detail... usually pretty limited stock of each then on to the next, so if you see some you like grab them!

Alot of folks sleep on jaws gear can say all his stuff I've ran i always found a keeper in the pack here is alien cookies she is a champ my homie dumpster kush found it DSCN4541.thumb.JPG.44802513d532eac2ea7dc368a3200504.JPG

4 hours ago, Slick rick said:

Alot of folks sleep on jaws gear can say all his stuff I've ran i always found a keeper in the pack here is alien cookies she is a champ my homie dumpster kush found it DSCN4541.thumb.JPG.44802513d532eac2ea7dc368a3200504.JPG

I hear you man...  thanx for sharin info...

those about sleeping on a gear is not just in case of Jaws.. that is very popular in community if there is no hype about breeder..  i dont know for sure but i belive that from gear that i was share thru a years i didnt see 5% growed and showed back..

they still sleepin hard on this genetics,while who knows what champions they keeping in freezers..  ;D  LOL

haven't tried Jaws stuff yet but I have been curious, everything i've seen and read so far leaves only positive impressions in my mind. So many beans.... so little time......

On 2/18/2018 at 8:43 PM, Dpow1026 said:

@dragboatjeffy any info on if and when the apricot cookies will be re-released?

They dropped (and sold out) the first of febuary,and I do not beleave there are going to be any remade.

Thanks DBJ

Guest Dpow1026
1 hour ago, dragboatjeffy said:

They dropped (and sold out) the first of febuary,and I do not beleave there are going to be any remade.

Thanks DBJ

Damn, thank you for the response. It was worth a shot 

Archived