Tom Hill Haze/ Tribute Haze

Tonygreen

Here are 4 Tom Hill Haze moms. 2 tall phenos and two short all narrow leaf. Intended to meet the Gorilla dub male to be what I'm calling tribute haze. Was gonna be Tom's tribute name but I figured keep his name out of the main line so as not to think I'm trying to capitalize off his name.

Tom is the guy who sent me on my breeding journey and I consider myself a student of his methodology.

Here is the moms...

20180212_020050.jpg

That is so e nice looking thin leaf, I love hazes as long as they don't make me nervous, that is why I think the GLH will be a good fit medically and geographically for me.

That is some of the finest Tom Hill Haze pics I have seen.

Very compact surprisingly, gonna be a killer cross Tony!

Nice of you to do a tribute to Jimi Hendrix with purple tribute haze.

Oh, wait, oh never mind.9_9

Those aren't my pics. They are from a current journal at the mag. If I do get the purple one I'll take a cut and self it tho! Same line and same batch of seeds.

The g dub male I showed in the other thread is going to dust my 4 girls.

3 hours ago, unregistered190 said:

@Tonygreen what flowering time do you expect with these?

I'm surprised mine are forming bud sites so fast at two weeks. The nev haze I had took forever to get going. These seem faster so far.

Mmmm we have a really old haze cut up here. It is awesome weed! I like the racy paranoia but pure haze usually is pretty nice, I bet the gorilla bubble will be nice for structure and flower time... the haze smell and taste is pretty dominant it seems though.

37 minutes ago, Coastal said:

Mmmm we have a really old haze cut up here. It is awesome weed! I like the racy paranoia but pure haze usually is pretty nice, I bet the gorilla bubble will be nice for structure and flower time... the haze smell and taste is pretty dominant it seems though.

I think I know the haze you are talking about man.... if so , ya it's been around BC since early 90's if not earlier.

On 2/13/2018 at 6:51 PM, Tonygreen said:

Got some purple on two of em. Hope it's all out.

user452115_pic1810838_1513850196.jpg

user452115_pic1810839_1513850196.jpg

user452115_pic1810837_1513850196.jpg

Use your imagination. If you've grown out gb the f1 should be how you imagine!

Hey Tony,   you said “ hope it’s all out”.

What did you mean?

Hope there is No “purple” left in the Haze?

She’s a beauty.

Lovely flowers

• 3 weeks later...

Archived