Greatkakes Genetics out of the office until February 1st

dragboatjeffy

Hello

This is Dragboat.

I would like to apologize to everyone that has placed a order over the past few weeks.

This month has not started out to well. We were all sick with the
flu over the last few weeks and I was just getting back on track. But Hound Dawg
Debs mother became very sick. And she passed away on Friday.

I consider Debs mother my mom, as we spent every Holiday together for
many years. Debs husband was my best friend scene the 5th grade until he passed away
in 2007.. And Deb is my right hand man (woman) here at GLG.

Everyone that has made a order, please ck your tracking number. If it says your package has arrived at our PO Box you are all set. Order’s received at the GLG PO Box before Jan 22 have already been shipped, however I have not post all of the tracking numbers.

We will be out of the office until Wednesday afternoon. At that point we will get all payments posted and process orders in the order they were received.

Please do not send emails unless you feel there is a urgent problem with your order.

We are very sorry for any delays this may cause, and ask for your understanding.

Thanks from Hound Dawg Deb, the Admin and Dragboatjeffy.

Archived