Gorilla Bubble BX1 x Death Bubble Freebies

OrganicFarmer

On 1/28/2018 at 7:48 PM, Tonygreen said:

Nice. Good luck. I have a couple above ground and a couple of those oger x fems from useful as well.

How big are your useful fems? Pretty uniform? Mine look to be pretty consistent. I'm pretty sure they're SB leaning from the look of the leaves. I hope the potency from her didn't get washed out.

Sour bubble leaning and yes all uniform. Slow veggers. My boy finished a little one outside last year and it was fire man. Grapefruit tangy. If I get the same one she's getting hit with my new g dub male. Good fillers. I ran 2 about a year and a half ago that tasted like kushy sour b no grapefruit so hopefully I get that one. I'll throw some pics. I just stripped all my fans to try to get em to shoot. Short and not too stretchy. They will probably get put on upside down buckets and set to the side of my light.

1 hour ago, Tonygreen said:

Sour bubble leaning and yes all uniform. Slow veggers. My boy finished a little one outside last year and it was fire man. Grapefruit tangy. If I get the same one she's getting hit with my new g dub male. Good fillers. I ran 2 about a year and a half ago that tasted like kushy sour b no grapefruit so hopefully I get that one. I'll throw some pics. I just stripped all my fans to try to get em to shoot. Short and not too stretchy. They will probably get put on upside down buckets and set to the side of my light.

I wouldn’t mind a sour grapefruit. Mine were pretty slow the first couple weeks. They’re starting to take off now. 

• 4 weeks later...

Out of party cups and into 1 gal bags. Put them into some old supersoil I had laying around. Seems like they like it. Couple males so far. 1 female. Hoping the last 2 are girls.

20180222_184921.thumb.jpg.6865bd97aa3f2f8af89f881a070bce14.jpg

20180222_184931.thumb.jpg.b6e6954f1257da1eb28e09e42587e004.jpg

20180222_184941.thumb.jpg.36a40ab3c2e6aedb71bbf7a7782be3c5.jpg

20180222_184956.thumb.jpg.9ebf08e7b49de18ac66974a1cdf1681f.jpg

20180222_185004.thumb.jpg.780e3945026444354821a9be3aafeac6.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The soil I used was 2 year old super soil. It was extremely hot and stressed the hell out of them. All turned out to be male. I'm kicking myself now for not getting to see what was in there.

The Useful fems turned out to be some fire.

• 2 years later...

Am new so not sure if this post is still active but is the Grapefruit in the GB BX1?? I just started my first indoor grow with Tony's GB BX3 and man two of the SB leaning phenos are LOUD Pink Grapefruit. Very wonderful and intense. Unfortunately no males but may try to reveg to keep it. I also plan to run Tony's GG#4 RIL-anyone know if the Grapefruit pheno shows up in that line. Thanks

Archived