@milo your in

@Usstoner your in

@Slick rick your in

@brim your in

@Ilynnboy last pack is yours if you dont have them

leaves dmt x breath

and dmt xdream

imma keeping the dmt x sour unless someone wants them

I will take them ,but if u want them it's cool :) I'm on a ninefold and sour nation run

Nah, too many freaking seeds already..

Way too many.

And my stash is small compared to some of yours..

But the dam pictures are beautiful..Great job @Limos .

And thanks for spreading the love of Girl Scout cookies around.

Gonna go smoke some cookies right now.

Merry Christmas fellas

jm  I have a few sour dmt beans left here. Your welcome to some if ya want to pass those on. And I think duck is making more dmt breath and dmt dream now.  I'll make sure you and chief got a few packs to pass out to the homies when what ever they are is done. 

Guest Windycitysmoker

Who ever gets the sour x dmt save a brother a cut if you find something.

shit I'm dumping the rest of my med cookies in for a swim cause I must of did something wrong they cracked and than did nothing :( it did the samething  for me with the gorilla Los Gatos I must of been distracted and left them in the cup of water too long.

man my seedling rate sucks cause I grow in hydro I need to step my game up.

23 minutes ago, Windycitysmoker said:

shit I'm dumping the rest of my med cookies in for a swim cause I must of did something wrong they cracked and than did nothing :( it did the samething  for me with the gorilla Los Gatos I must of been distracted and left them in the cup of water too long.

Try rapid rooters? Get em going then place em in your hydo setup. Just a guess. I have nothing to back it up. I use rapid rooters in domes and trays till the plants are pretty decent and the pot them in soil. You could just put them in your net pots and go!

35 minutes ago, Windycitysmoker said:

Like we talked about...got ya on those 2 & a sour if ya want it

Guest Windycitysmoker
2 hours ago, Limos said:

Like we talked about...got ya on those 2 & a sour if ya want it

I have a few more beans let me try first I honestly think it was me,I think I left them in the cup of water to long.i must have not seen that they cracked.the sour for sure in going to put the rest of beans in a cup today .

i hope everyone is having a great holiday 

Archived