• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @Ilynnboy She's very nice. Well rounded and you can tell GSC influenced for sure. Good for a lot of things but some Vets been digging her to help treat PTSD. Rock solid nugs...a oz looks like a half in a bag. Easy grow and harvest window is 8-9. 

There was another I had was more candied flavored on the nose and smoke but I don't have her anymore. She finished about 7 weeks. 

Probably wont be anymore made but will be using this one for a Good Med BX of sorts. 

12 hours ago, Limos said:

This is available to all that want her and for sure you @natesgrow

I do have about 100 seeds left as well.

Hey Limo,

I popped over to GLG to check these out..

Are they not for sale?

They look very frosty..

How is the effects?

GSC leaning or Good Medicine leaning?

This a Hi-CBD plant?

Hi CBD makes me drowsy..

11 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Hey Limo,

Are they not for sale?

No they are not...only freebies. Straight up free or free when you grab others @ GLG. I believe GLG & I passed out the majority of stock at the cup. 

I'll make up the last packs and send em out for the lab. 

2 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Hey Limo,

Are they not for sale?

They look very frosty..

How is the effects?

GSC leaning or Good Medicine leaning?

This a Hi-CBD plant?

Hi CBD makes me drowsy..

These are CBD hybrids but GSC leaning. I would not call them high CBD. Effect is well rounded like I said. It's a good high that also sinks into the body but I would not consider it to drowsey at all. 

The GSC really dominated but the GM brought some nice structures & effect to it as well. 

I can't get this tested ATM but it will be in the future. 

To those who want beans...Not sure who pass out some packs but I'll send em to our ZLab distributer.

cuts can happen as well but not in a position to send a lot. Over time I can yes. 

3 hours ago, Limos said:

To those who want beans...Not sure who pass out some packs but I'll send em to our ZLab distributer.

hey limo,imma handing out farmerjoes xmas  crosses i can get yours out as well until chief gets back into it

just lemme know

• 2 weeks later...

Archived