Sucks man thanks for running em though ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Hopfully the females are plentiful from here on out ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Limos said:

Sucks man thanks for running em though ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Hopfully the females are plentiful from here on out ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Yea bro no worries....I was telling my woman ....ya know I never get males... When I want to make seeds lol...Anyhow I'm cracking the remaining 4 Resist and bringing temps down. I also have the 4 remaining pp going. The odds are up now \M/

Sunday update>

The large stinky Prison Planet is a girl! In a 3 gal today... And the 4 second round PP's are in 1/2 gals. Pics tomorrow lights out came quick tonight as I had to clean and up pot everything today. PeAcE!

16 minutes ago, 3rdCoaster said:

:popcorneating: ย Chic pics, you got my attention!

Lol Right! Yes im stoked...

I thought it was a large stretching Indy male. Put in flower for a few days. Has a greasy mainstem and just threw pistils Friday. I'm in lust.ย 

Guest 3rdCoaster

Everything looks great, just the right green.

ย  @Limosย the Prison Planet in the last pic...Is that leaf crinkle/twist a common trait passed from the Gorilla Fuck?

@3rdCoasterย it really comes from the GG4 but it was very prevalent in the FTG male used. You do see it a bit in the GF as well...getting from both sides of the same side...if you get my drift.ย 

Sunday update

# 4 has that twist.ย 

Definitely have 2 phenos

1&3 have a stronger smell like the large girl I have in flower now. Just put the last 4 Resist in water tonight. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

ย 

IMG_20180318_180524.jpg

IMG_20180318_180510.jpg

IMG_20180318_180506.jpg

IMG_20180318_180520.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with @Limos

Big ass serrations and long stems, the small fingerย leaves look like they has very litte serrations while the larger finger leaves on the same stem have large serrations.

And they almost have a duckfoot look to them, almost.

3 hours ago, Coastal said:

Look like fire too me ! Great representation! youโ€™ve beenย getting some really consistent healthy plants for sure!

@CoastalYou know what they say, Itโ€™s in the genetics. Iโ€™m just showing them some love. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป

• 3 weeks later...

Prison planet top, super dense & solid. She kinda got away from me with a mag deficiency. Taken some abuse. When you grab a a shade leaf and pull the tops you can feel the solid chunk/wieght.ย 

IMG_20180503_171017.jpg

IMG_20180503_171007.jpg

Archived