My latest stud

Tonygreen

Found a killer Gorilla Dub male. Branches like the glue with tighter nodes. Looks like a female the way he branches and all the nodes branch equally growth wise. He is really well put together. Straight powerful lime stem rubs too.

He will be the stud for the Lime gb x g dub recombine with lime gb females.

The Lime gb has a lot of super long node plants. Lots of super thick sour b stems too... really unique structure, reminds me of og structure but with huge stems. This dude I found in the g dub will tighten things up structurr wise though and keep the sour dub profile going strong. Gonna use him for a couple things. Pics soon...

Guest antheis

thats great news!
the two males i had both looked like glue leaners. don't think i have any pics and i had to cull both of them. i do have at least 5 packs of pollen (2 gram packs) in the freezer though.

The genetic mix of the g dub with the bxed father going back to the glue ancestor helped alot. True fire in those lines. More excitement out there about gb but the other lines are well worked as well.

Thanks for talking about what your seeing in the plants, helps a lot!

i still have a few of gorilla dubb and lime gorilla going.. just had another almost freezing two day power outage so I'll be a bit again before Ivan do cuts but they are big enough now.

So he is sour dubb clone x gb... going onto my lime gb mom that is sour dubb s2 x gb.

The s2 dominated the cross on that but the grow huge indica types with big nodes but not so much branching.

Kind of sour bubble ish buy with unlocked vigor and actually sour.

The Sour dubb clone let the gb work show more in the g Dubb since she's more heterozygous than the s2 thus the glue type branching expression.

This will fix that and recombine with more sour dubb genes. A tom hill inspired scheme... two related lines worked separately then recombined. In this case with two common ancestors. Shits gonna be sharp....

Yeah that male looks like a nice ballance mix for sure! Out of a pack my gorilla dubb look more sour bubble and my lime look way more glue, but with nicer branching and structure.

stoked to see what you find in these!

Damn Tony!  He is fantastic!  The branching structure and uniformity, long tight branches....WoW!

BTW, I am waiting on 1 pack of 13 SSSGB to come up, they should break ground tonight! 

Archived