4-20-17

Tonygreen

Guest Butters
16 minutes ago, jm420 said:

sites run by a bunch of nazis

and alot fall rite in line lol

That's the main reason why I've been a member there over 11 years and only made 1 post

It's good for reading and research, not much else though...too many assholes and trolls

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

june bug lolol

Got jumped on by some drunk gangbanger today walking to get some subway on lunch. Throws a pitchfork in my face and goes for the cheap shot, beat his ass right in the intersection in front of two cop trucks...

I'm getting too old for this shit. Be glad to gtfo here.... won't be long now....

Ya man totally unexpected, ten feet after walking out of the store, It's a fucking shithole here. Glad it wasn't one of my kids.

He was drunk as hell swerving. 15 years ago I would have thought it was fun. I feel like I strained a vein my my arms or some shit pulled a circulatory system lol....

Glad the back didn't go out in the middle of it all or it might have been different.

A few years ago I blew out my knew tackling a fucking thief that was taking a saw from a truck on the job site. Damn good thing someone guys saw me jump on him or I would have got my ass kicked. Instead he got bitch slapped a whole bunch and had to walk away carrying the bent up bicycle he was on when I jumped him lol.

Loudog info startin to leak, 4-20-17 baby! 

Above is one of the chucks that should have a bit more to spare...

NYCO x Blueberry Muffin f3

[NYCD x Agent Orange] x [(ECSD x F13) x SSSDH]

catnip x ganja rebel

Should have some absolutely killer flavors... Flowers might be a bit on the airy side (NYCO pretty fluffy, and bm females split between fluffy and dense popcorn... so could combine nicely for some winners, as the nyco will stack under the right conditions)

But this is flavor country here... Orange, grapefruit, blue, haze, diesel... Had a nice popcorn blue diesel tasting girl from the muffins, just didn't have the yield to keep around... With orange grapefruit of the nyco, should be some great things in there...

Peace buddy

user456695_pic1707751_1487024507.jpg

user456695_pic1707752_1487024507.jpg

The chosen bx3 mom of the upcoming Gorilla Bubble BX3F1 line. You should be able to see a familiar structure.... I am proud of her, my closest mom yet....

P2161574.JPG

P2161576.JPG

P2161577.JPG

I am not going to have the volume of seeds I hoped for because of circumstance so I flipped smaller than I would have liked.

But there should be enough to go around some... my last drop for a bit while i figure shit out.

ACE purple haze/thai tester moms at 5 weeks and just starting to throw flowers. Topped the shit out of them and got 2 in 1 solo cup to keep em down.

Talk about vigor, you can see i chopped off one half of the topping to keep em in control ha.

Only gonna be a few of these. If anyone wants em let me know but I want to see them grown out really badly so only ask if you are gonna grow em and show em off please.

These are 2 moms that will be used to make a few purple haze/thai x GB BX3

P2161564.JPG

P2161566.JPG

P2161567.JPG

P2161568.JPG

P2161570.JPG

P2161571.JPG

P2161572.JPG

Little high on the N for this stage as I am learning to work pure sativas. Learning curve after working sour bubble for almost half a decade ha.

I was going to say that.

Sativas don't like nutrients like Indica's do.

Low N, Higher Pand K. Plus calcium and magnesium.

Thats what I ran my Jamaicans and Mexicans on.

They loved it.

Love the Sativa high , just not the wait...

Thats why I love Cindy..( C99 )

Fast Sativa high with Indica flowering times.

Oh and big buds too.

Smoking on some imported Jamaican weed right now..

i dunno working with thia a good idea imo

stretchy ,prone to herm indoor

imma waiting on stockton t to come back from Thailand he got a shit boat of local seeds for me

i want them to share but fuck growing that plant indoors

Stretchy ass bean poles.lol

My Acapulco gold was 7 feet plus.

@jm420 do u have Stocktons email?

I lost in the crash...

Although he didn't post much, he visited often.

I would like to use an Invite on him.

Me and him clicked like me and you did.

He is a cool dude. 

I thought he said the weed sucked in Thailand..

regs were OK.

Killer was hard to come by, but it was there...

Good luck growing those wild ass seeds..

Fucking hermi prone, low nutrient taking up things ..

just give the some wood ash that's what the Jamaicans do.

Ground up Shells, ash and manure..

Phosphorus, potash and Nitrogen in descending order..with added calcium from the shells..

I met a dude from Denmark in Barbados yesterday that made me think of Stockton.

Hope I can get him back in.

@Limos, if JM doesn't have Stocktons email, Can you check with Kak about his email for me?

I miss the comaraderie we shared.

I miss those cats..

Fuckers..

No signs of intersex yet and I literally beat the shit out of them and root stress up the ass pulling the male out of the cup, fingers crossed.

I think the GB is gonna knock that flower time way down in the F1.

Here is my little nevs haze s1... Flowers way harder and faster than my purple haze/thai.

gonna get the GB bx3 dust. Just gonna be a few of these ha. 5-10 packs? Should be unique though. Any haze lovers hmu later I got you on a couple if you gonna run em

and show em.

P2191586.JPG

Couple more of my sssdh x ssh moms... Little hungry as they went into flower mode. These are good feeders, sensitive to under feed more than overfeed.

P2191578.JPG

P2191579.JPG

P2191580.JPG

P2191581.JPG

P2191582.JPG

On 2/17/2017 at 0:40 AM, Tonygreen said:

ACE purple haze/thai tester moms at 5 weeks and just starting to throw flowers. Topped the shit out of them and got 2 in 1 solo cup to keep em down.

Talk about vigor, you can see i chopped off one half of the topping to keep em in control ha.

Only gonna be a few of these. If anyone wants em let me know but I want to see them grown out really badly so only ask if you are gonna grow em and show em off please.

These are 2 moms that will be used to make a few purple haze/thai x GB BX3

P2161564.JPG

P2161566.JPG

P2161567.JPG

P2161568.JPG

P2161570.JPG

P2161571.JPG

P2161572.JPG

Little high on the N for this stage as I am learning to work pure sativas. Learning curve after working sour bubble for almost half a decade ha.

soon as there ready i would put one outdoor in a 100 g to see how she does for you. i have the weather for the long haul if they need it lol. put her beside the sssdh x i got as freebies from dbj

Archived