4-20-17

Tonygreen

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 0:33 PM, flboy said:

ordered ruby red and hope to get the sssdh x'er for the freebie(was my first choice)

Go to the members order page and send jeff a message letting him know you are a member here @ the lab. Trust me it helps!

Just now, Chief Kief said:

Go to the members order page and send jeff a message letting him know you are a member here @ the lab. Trust me it helps!

thanks brother i will do that

BINGO. thanks to tony and dbj they really took care of me. first order but will not be my last. only place i will order from now on. 

DSCN6896.JPG

DSCN6898.JPG

just got caught up on this thread.

collab with verdant green ... oh ya man. On edge of my seat for that news. I just sprouted up a rare auctioned pack of atomic NL5 x Deep Chunk that VG put up a few months back on IC.

I did a piss poor run of the GB BX2 the first time around so just dropped some more into a shot glass beside some blue dream x dmt.

My 35 seed pop on christmas day just became a 50 seed pop haha :D 

Gonna put a good stash of cash away for 4-20 that's fer sure.

• 2 weeks later...

NYCO xer mom number 1, twin to the male used in the first ruby red, not done at 8 weeks, looks like a ten weeker, taste like a og but with sweet grapefruit and a little fuel instead of lemony pine, boy is she a strong one, the sfv and chem work well together... She tossed a nanner around week 3, diesel nanner i didnt see no seeds yet...

BX3 male is gonna hit her for 4-20.... The sister too,,, she hits just as hard but more intense grapefruit...

Ill later select from these and the GB x NYCO xer thats out now to recross em, double cross type deal later...

P1151415c.jpg

P1151417c.jpg

P1151412c.jpg

38 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

NYCO xer mom number 1, twin to the male used in the first ruby red, not done at 8 weeks, looks like a ten weeker, taste like a og but with sweet grapefruit and a little fuel instead of lemony pine, boy is she a strong one, the sfv and chem work well together... She tossed a nanner around week 3, diesel nanner i didnt see no seeds yet...

BX3 male is gonna hit her for 4-20.... The sister too,,, she hits just as hard but more intense grapefruit...

Ill later select from these and the GB x NYCO xer thats out now to recross em, double cross type deal later...

P1151415c.jpg

P1151417c.jpg

P1151412c.jpg

looking stellar tony. 

Im not printing superior resin production on the packs to sell beans, it the actual description lol

That is Loudogs work, more to come 4-20.

bro 10-12. the diesel comes on stronger and stronger at the end. The s1 mom is done solid in 12. The NYCO xers 10. Might find an oddball go longer or shorter.

The S1 is of OJDs cut.

Should be huge yielding vigorous terpene bomb of a line. I only made a little bit of em, i think later I will kick myself in the ass lol.

6 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

bro 10-12. the diesel comes on stronger and stronger at the end. The s1 mom is done solid in 12. The NYCO xers 10. Might find an oddball go longer or shorter.

The S1 is of OJDs cut.

Should be huge yielding vigorous terpene bomb of a line. I only made a little bit of em, i think later I will kick myself in the ass lol.

good that means they will do real good for me here outdoors

thanks bro.

Guest Windycitysmoker
On 1/4/2017 at 5:57 PM, flboy said:

BINGO. thanks to tony and dbj they really took care of me. first order but will not be my last. only place i will order from now on. 

DSCN6896.JPG

DSCN6898.JPG

I hear you I mean why spend your money over seas and give assholes your money when we can keep it here in the u.s just my 2 cents 💡

• 3 weeks later...

seems imma getting a warm welcome from yortbogey lol

Dear .357 mag,

You have received a warning at International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums.

Reason:
-------
TOU Violation

plz revisit the TOU clone trading is a big NO/NO ...
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

maybe they should let ya delete a post after ya write one? case a mistake was made

wont even let me reply to him

iwas cleaning it and didnt feel like being creative lol

heres boogeys response when closed thread

k folks.... trading cut's in public forum is a direct violation of the TOU ...

multiple infractions given to the offending parties...

thread closed for a bit.... so ALL those folks , both new and old can revisit the TOU....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

you see... there directly ... #7
7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts dealing with illegal drugs other than cannabis are not permitted and will be deleted. 
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

funny thing is threads 11 pages long before it came to lite

i was the last post

i think imma being watched 

3 hours ago, Limos said:

.357 mag lol \m/

sounds better than browning .380 hahaha

Archived