4-20-17

Tonygreen

Alright here is my new and improved release thread for 4-20-17. Looking to make some waves next year!

First off big ups to Loudog. Underground legend... The work from Lou to be released under Tortured Beans is looking like...

These limited one time releases from the hands of the man himself will be priced at an unbelievable value so don't miss out!

cjsb ix2
gh x cjsb
nyco x cjsb
dsd x cjsb

cjsb = Casey Jones x Sour Bubble

gh = [nycd x g13/haze] x agent orange... orange baby poop funk, huge yielding sativa and described by several as 'intense and extreme'... 80+, best taken at 90+

nyco... you know... straight orange grapefruit

dsd - same mom as before... f2s by ganja rebel/ganja d of rez's stock...

Oh yeah! More to come stay tuned!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tony i seen you say by christmas on the orange baby poop funk. if so where will they be up at. i had to delete my account else where so i figured i would find you here for further info

thanks in advance

Yo GLG is where they will be dude. Seedbay is a slowpay/badpay sadly... I'm not dropping there anymore unless as a favor to some Uk guys I like really want me too. I messaged them 23 days ago and still waiting on a reply. Very unprofessional in several ways. Plus Idk one of my guys got a pack there with horrible germ rate, everyone elses every damn bean is popping damn near, certainly not a whole bad twenty pack so idk what they do really on top of all the other shit.... Hell they can't even pay Chimera on time and he is there last big name breeder probably...

If all goes well DBJ should have them by the 15th or so id say.

thanks tony. i only grow outdoor so now i can grow at least one of your creations down here. i wouldn't order from the boo or bay and haven't in years. i have read about them and none have been good. i'm all in when they hit. hoping there will be enough to go around

peace

Not sure how many packs yet. If you happen to miss them hit me up but better through GLG, I am literally the worst with mail ha....

Should be ok, there is usually a little jump on em when I drop but I'm no rez dog, in many ways lmao

i will for sure keep my eye out for them. i see one in a 200 g pot already baking in the sun in the dirty south lol. glad to hear your not rez dog lmao

happy thanksgiving all

where the fuck is lou  @Tonygreen

and ya better put a pack of each aside for me

i havnt paid for a pack of lous gear in years and i m not about to start

shit ive probably spent 200 mailing cjxsb around the world ;)

Dude, of course whaddya think I am some kind of schlep lol, he is working on some big projects, super busy, i get an update message at riu or icmag once in awhile.

We're from the same neighborhood originally. Loudog helluva guy... he's tryin to help us gtfo of here. You introduced us, fucker ya think I'd forget you?

I've been amazed to meet some of the best friends I've had in life in the canna community. Nobody ever gave me a hand in life but the people I have met in the game.

TBH without you and dans I would be nowhere nothing, with no dreams and my kids wouldnt have shit. Maybe 'll write a book one day ha!

And so everyone knows of course there will be plenty for the lab members and per my agreement with Lou they will be priced really really really fuckin good for everyone else.

I'm hoping 4-20 can put us over the top of getting out of the city, busting my ass over here to do my end too. Trying to make it one to remember in many ways.

All I think about is my kids and getting myself out of here...

For a bunch of fucker's I've never met I guess I trust the folks I trade with just about as much as my m/c brothers. Well maybe not that much. None of ya know my real name lol. I have never (knock on wood) needed to be on the receiving end of the help wagon but I see everyone step up when it's needed. That's brotherhood!!!! I would be shocked if any of ya fails the test of time. Much respect bruthaz.

Hope its cool if i hang out and chill...

Cant remember who steered me over this way...sure someone from the other place...needless to say,..glad i popped in and TG you do mega killer shit dude...as so does smokinJoe and his crew...tight work from cool as cats...smokin joe,whats up with possum. ..waiting to peep that logo.. :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Hey flBoy..sent ya a pm buddy...

Who tha fuck left tha gate open and let this fucker in? 

Glad ya finally made it in here bws. It's been so long since I invited you that you forgot who did it lol. I think you set up an account about the time the site went down and we lost everything. Anyway we're still working on the logo. Soon we will have our subforum up so folks can about post the testers we sent out. The flagship mother beans are drying out so by 420 we will release the flag ship, Possum Ridge Paralyzer. Keeping this 1 under my hat till I'm sure I have what I'm looking for. Gonna need some testers for that 1 too.

47 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

Gonna need some testers for that 1 too.

Well im always game to lend a spot for a tester...still stoked on what ya threw me last time..WAY WAY COOL...

Always game to test hidden treasure. .well thats when im not out murdering fish.. O.o

Guest PURPlawd702

Im excited for 4/20...unless glg has another crazy sale on bodhi im saving my seed duckets for then....im sure they will go fast...

Also very happy to hear will be dropping here mainly that other site was good when the options was slimmer...now we have amazing banks like this one! thanks everyone...gorillas in the mist

that "other site" been fucking me around on my christmas money when I got 4 kids. Worst fucking people to deal with. They don't give a fuuuuck.

Long live GLG!

3 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

that "other site" been fucking me around on my christmas money when I got 4 kids. Worst fucking people to deal with. They don't give a fuuuuck.

Long live GLG!

Well damn dude...4 kids!!

Wow dude. ..my little girl just turned 4 back in Oct...i couldnt even imagine 3 others...well i guess if i was super loaded Richie rich...but damn dude,i dont see how some get by..if i had that many kids id never get any new board shorts, PR trips...

Hopefully that other place squares ya up..TG good dude! !

3 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

GB Bx1F1...

IMG_20161204_012143790.jpg

Hmmmmm..looking on point bud!! :D

Those dickheads told me today " i doubt not getting paid on time is going to affect your christmas"

I swear to god I'd love to give em a good crack...

Guest PURPlawd702
2 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Those dickheads told me today " i doubt not getting paid on time is going to affect your christmas"

I swear to god I'd love to give em a good crack...

Wow fuck those guys man..they treat a US breeder like crap while im sure they once got alot of money from over here...fuck them...GLG or die

Guest Nrthstar

Have 4 kids also. Dont know how we do it but we do. 

That has to be one of the rudest things i have heard around x mas time ,  " i doubt not getting paid on time is going to affect your christmas"  Wow.. 

Archived