Tynehead Tom

The Strawberry Kush Breath family photo. Left to right phenos #1 thru #4

04-24-2018 Strawberry Kush Breath #1,2,3,4 - Copy.JPG

Here's pics of the pheno #2 flowered clone , she's so damn frosty it's crazy. She's a keeper in the mom room for now :D I'm quite impressed with structure and bud formation on this pheno. Hopefully it smokes as good as it looks.

04-24-2018 Strawberry Kush Breath #2 flowered clone pic 1 - Copy.JPG

04-24-2018 Strawberry Kush Breath #2 flowered clone pic 2 - Copy.JPG

04-24-2018 Strawberry Kush Breath #2 flowered clone pic 3 - Copy.JPG

04-24-2018 Strawberry Kush Breath #2 flowered clone pic 4 - Copy.JPG

and the odd girl out as she missed getting any color. Shows that the purple in her sisters is genetic as they all shared the same room/temps ect. She has a real open sativa like structure but has a lot of weight in those flowers. Real nice plant this one is

04-24-2018 Strawberry Kush Breath #4 flowered clone pic 1 - Copy.JPG

04-24-2018 Strawberry Kush Breath #4 flowered clone pic 2 - Copy.JPG

04-24-2018 Strawberry Kush Breath #4 flowered clone pic 3 - Copy.JPG

Amazing the diff in those 4 phenos's, Tom were all four subjected to identical grow conditions, I was shocked this last week with Tony's stuff one week of different lighting on four clones that almost looked identical, had their appearance changed so much in one week. The lighting made two look like sativas with wide node spacing and two look like shorter thicker stemmed indica bushes. I've started bending over your BR's already middle of 3rd week of flower, already getting too tall for my tents.

@blues147 When these were growing from seed, in veg they were already showing as 2 tall phenos and 2 short phenos. Structure was also easy to see in veg and they all pretty much kept that thru flower. These were all cloned at same time, same lights, pots, nutrients ect ect  and all within same proximity to the light source so I do think we are seeing pheno expression in the different results versus environment or some other factor.

To my eye and nose and feeling denseness of flowers...... #3 is hands down a keeper. It is a stretchy plant though and finished probably 10x it's height at the flip..... crazy but at least it made up for all that stretch by producing a manageable, heavy flowered, super frosty plant :D

#2 is also a keeper based on it's structure and prolific flower set. With some training and selective pruning and dialing this pheno in..... I think it has some killer potential. It is the frostiest of the 4.

Anyhow, I'll do a thorough rundown on these once they are cured up and I flipped #1 and #4 in the flower room in #5 pots and saving #2 and #3 as mums and greenhouse light dep

• 2 weeks later...

Well, these flowers have cured up enough for some pics and some smoke testing

Strawberry Kush Breath #1 thru #4

I think the pics speak for themselves :beavisnbutthead:

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_3_-_Copy.JPG

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_4_-_Copy.JPG

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_5_-_Copy.JPG

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_6_-_Copy.JPG

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_7_-_Copy.JPG

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_8_-_Copy.JPG

05-03-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath_pic_9_-_Copy.JPG

Guest 3rdCoaster

I can feel the stickiness from here.  Just frosty.  

Is there a strawberry note coming through on any of them?

4 minutes ago, 3rdCoaster said:

I can feel the stickiness from here.  Just frosty.  

Is there a strawberry note coming through on any of them?

I think it's too early to evaluate the flavors, needs more cure. Dry enough to smoke but jams up the scissors pretty good still. There are sweet notes and something like strawberry..... the air in the room after smoking sure smells yummy that's for sure.... will do a good smoke report once a nice cure has been reached.

I can say this though..... the pheno #2 , which though I've never grown real "cookies" , to me , going by my internet knowledge.... is a total cookie dom plant. It is the most complex flavored and is devastatingly potent. With out question, this cut is staying around and getting spread around. The number 3 pheno had the most stretch and heaviest flower sites with almost no larfy sized flowers... gold balls all around and if I was looking for a yielder or production plant it might be a keeper as well but still need to evaluate it's flavors and high. With it's chunky dense buds it is taking longer to cure out.

I'll report back on these but @Windycitysmoker hit it out of the park with this cross. If you have these seeds..... don't vault em, POP EM or send em to me hahaha

20 hours ago, Windycitysmoker said:

Good shit bro

dude..... it's just killer.... all 4 phenos are putting me on my ass. Not morning smoke LOL I made the mistake of burning back a doob of pheno # 2 yesterday mid day. I got 1/2 way thru that doob and sat there for a few minutes and just had to go lay down. I woke up 4 hours later..... was glorious!! I have a real hard time sleeping due to body pain so this will be a real nice addition to the medicine cabinet. 

Got pheno 1 and 4 in the flower room and #2 and #3 slated for the greenhouse and pheno #2 will be added to the must spread around list. I think she qualifies as an "elite" but will get a few folks to smoke her and let me know what they think.

• 1 month later...

Strawberry Kush Breath .... at 60 days indoors.... going another 10 days or so. No purple this run so musta been temperature induced in the last flowering run.

the two plants in the pic are clone #1 (closest) and clone #4 behind it (shown in the flowered clone bathtub pic in previous posts)

06-22-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath.JPG

• 1 month later...

Well, I tested them indoors...... awesome plants! #2 and #3 from the Strawberry Kush Breath seed pop are still in the garden and not going anywhere soon.

I've spread cuts of both to several gardens now so hopefully these two cuts remain backed up for years to come. Perhaps not as dense or fully filled out as the indoor bud but I think these pics will speak for themselves. Chopping these two girls in a few days.

They were grown in sunshine mix 4 and fed mixed nutes , light depped in the greenhouse at 52N , 3000ft elevation.

This is Strawberry Kush Breath #2 @59 days flowering, will get fresh pics of #3 shortly here the ones I have are too fuzzy LOL

08-15-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath__2_pic_1_-_Copy.JPG

08-15-2018_Strawberry_Kush_Breath__2_pic_2_-_Copy.JPG

My camera seems to be dulling down the colors. You can see the purple hue to the plant but in person it is a brilliant crimson 

.Fall colors in the middle of summer 😄

14 hours ago, Usstoner said:

Looking good bro...ive got a pack of those...

I only had 8 seeds and found 2 absolute keepers out of  the 4 total females I flowered out. I ran all 4 into flower as clones in the stadium grow and decided on #2 and #3 but ran #1 and #4 again indoors as bigger plants just to see. The smoke on #1 and #4 is very potent and both yield very well with great bag apeal to the buds but they just lack the "keeper nose and flavor" that the #2 and #3 have. All 4 are real nice though and I'm pleased to have lots of jars full of #1 and #4.

All the males were culled without collecting pollen but I did hit a branch each of #2 and #3 with some Scoutbreath pollen......

So #2 and #3 meet pretty much every category for keeper material but I'll do a thorough post harvest report in a couple weeks.

Archived