Purplelazerlite #3 - > 3DG13 pheno

Tynehead Tom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jdub82

I still have four more seeds to pop ! But I might as well flip back and start those and see if this last one will revert back into veg! Thanks for all the advice everyone , sharing tips and lessons are always welcomed ! 

Guest Jdub82

But as it could seem and be to early to tell , but this last one may have more of a chance then I have it credit , seeing some possibility that it’s a she ! Some white pubes hairs showing ! I’ll try and get a pic zoomed In ! 

Guest Jdub82

I still have four more seeds to pop ! But I might as well flip back and start those and see if this last one will revert back into veg! Thanks for all the advice everyone , sharing tips and lessons are always welcomed ! 

884E8BA2-167C-4CC3-942D-548B8227D865.jpeg

16ADB5AA-091B-4708-8E1A-012F278FDF06.jpeg

9A200386-B5FF-48C5-B03F-4A7BFC2994C7.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BEEFQUAKE

I feel like I need to put this in my tent. From what I can tell these are very stable genetics. Do you have a smoke report? I'm interested in the effects.

Edit: That price tag for Antenna seeds is a bit steep for me. Maybe I'll just admire and drool from afar.

59 minutes ago, BEEFQUAKE said:

I feel like I need to put this in my tent. From what I can tell these are very stable genetics. Do you have a smoke report? I'm interested in the effects.

Edit: That price tag for Antenna seeds is a bit steep for me. Maybe I'll just admire and drool from afar.

I think there are packs available at GLG.

Single packs not the breeder ones?

Dont look at Ethos genetics then.

Now those are steep.!!

PS,

How much has VA skunk 91 made the world in $$$$ ?

.. multitudes of Millions from a bagseed...

Just sayin.... it goes either way..

C99 has made Brothers Grimm Tons of cash too...

Guest BEEFQUAKE
8 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

The Super Lazerlite also includes a pack of Antenna Banana Haze so you will get two of the best indoor sativas in the world for your money!

That makes a big difference.

I will be sending in some Super Lazerlite2 (Purplelazerlite3 X 3dg13 x 3dg13) seeds along with some other fire soon that will include a free ten pack of Antenna Cookie Haze!

two of my closest friends, who met thru me , got married this weekend and it was a 2 day party.

The booze bar was inside and was a buck a drink but seeing as I don't drink and a good solid 1/2 of the attendees toke..... I provided the outdoor refreshments in the form of fresh baked weed cookies using the tollhouse cookies recipe and my weed butter. I made 10 dozen, came home with none 🙂

I also spent thursday and friday before the weekend rolling doobies from all the various jars in my stash, from antenna seeds, ninefold, possum ridge, tony green, karma genetics, bad dawg genetics and a few others.

I rolled about 250 joints and labelled each jar with the variety, type, flavors ect.

The Antenna stuff got hit hard and most of the old school, 50+ year old tokers.... and several of the 70+ year old tokers had high praise for the Purplelazerlite III and the Pineapple Headgames. Karma's Crumbled Lime was also a big hit with two different phenos and I broke out the last 1/2 pint jar of Darlin's Net I've been saving since last october and my god was it a show stealer. devastated some of the younger tokers LOL as did the gorilla bubble bx2 and the Prism OG.

but the Antenna sativas were empty jars by the end of sunday when i left at 8pm after 2 full days of fun.

I am really enjoying these @fabvariousk , top shelf flavors and soaring sativa highs kept the party going strong 🙂

Well this is my first time ! And I started with four and three maled out , but all my mistake were probably why !    I still have 4 more to start! And I’m very excited about those because now I have a better grasp of what to do this time around ! 

Guest knucklehead bob
5 minutes ago, Jdub82 said:

Well this is my first time ! And I started with four and three maled out , but all my mistake were probably why !    I still have 4 more to start! And I’m very excited about those because now I have a better grasp of what to do this time around ! 

Male to female ratio is pretty much luck of the draw , welcome to the club :shake_hands: that's how it goes for most everyone :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon: 

pop enough seeds and one tends to accept 50% odds 

I always pop twice as many seeds for the number of females I hope to end up with and that works for me.

Archived