Purplelazerlite #3 - > 3DG13 pheno

Tynehead Tom

oh..... hey..... did i tell you guys..... I got 4 females :rasta.nana:

not bad for a 5 seed pop. No pics , lights are off but I'll get some in a few days. They have really branched out since last pics , without getting a whole lot taller, which is nice.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow been over a week without an update..... and no pics again!!!! Wtf is wrong with me eh? hahaha

having climate issues due to swinging winter temps but am dealing with it. Got to get a second light in that room as the coverage right now is not cutting it. The PLL3's look like nice christmas trees now with there full branching. They are filling out nicely as flowering gets underway and are still looking like clones off the same plant. All same height and branching, near identical all around. I'll take some pics tonight when light comes on. I've got them in 2 gallon pots and was hoping to get away with that but I think I'm gonna have to transplant these afterall.

anyhow, still rollin along over here ;)

well, flower pics and that orange glow LOL

here's the females, Purplelazerlite III #1,2,3 and 5 , #4 was the male i culled.

Looks like one of these, #2,  is a bit taller with very slightly different leaves, but by and large these plants are so similar overall.

03-01-2018 Purplelazerlite III #1 - Copy.JPG

03-01-2018 Purplelazerlite III #2 - Copy.JPG

03-01-2018 Purplelazerlite III #3 - Copy.JPG

03-01-2018 Purplelazerlite III #5 - Copy.JPG

oh.... and i got mail today :rasta.nana:

Antenna Banana Haze.... Pineapple Headgames 2 and I think the last one says OG x LBL X pineapple 3dg13 ?

Awesome @fabvariousk , thank you man :)

and a big shout out to GLG for loading me up with a pile of freebies and stickers... wow @dragboatjeffy , so cool man, thanx !!

:share:

@Tynehead Tom those PL3 ladies look just as nice as I thought they would be ;)

I do not think a better indoor sativa has ever existed.

you wont even remember your PL1 after the first hit!

Now you have the new Antenna heavy hitters to try at your leisure. That SFV OG Kush X LBL X Pineapple3dg13 should be one of the most resinous plants you have ever encountered judging from the parents! You are now one of three people who have it and I dont plan on releasing it other than the cross of it with gorilla bubble so enjoy!

very cool :D I feel special hahaha 

I grew the sfv og x lbl freebies and really wish I had cloned those. Crossed to the Pineapple3dg13..... ya I'll be dipping into those sooner than later.

Getting on time to start seriously pondering my summertime line up 

• 4 weeks later...

they don't like the 2 gallon pots I can tell that right off the bat. As they get further into flower there is some differences emerging but stretch, structure, smells are all pretty much the same. Smells like the purplelazerlite 11 week pheno from my first grow of antenna. The one that was stretchy... pheno #1 I believe it was..... and it also reminds me of purplelazerlite #5 that i grew in the greenhouse 2 years in a row. There are some PH issues is my room from me getting lazy and missing a flush last week so one is yellowing off quite badly but I'll fix it hehehe. One I spotted what i thought was some mite evidence , very isolated, on one fan leaf so to err on the side of caution, it got deleafed heavily and sprayed down with bug begone. Seems unphased other than the odd red pistil. All 4 are erupting in trichomes like I have come to expect from antenna gear.

minimal stretch as well but that could be the 2 gallon pots. Yield will be low due to pot restriction for sure. I like them so far though ;)

Am interested in your grow and this strain...  Fab told in his thread that he also have head problems and like his smoke is perfect for this,

searching for plant that will give me long lasting euphoria and true happy feels...  cant wait to hear some smoke reports back..

Regards Tom

Thanks for the update Tom. I am sure when you have it dialed in you will enjoy it immensely!

i am going to post some Super Lazerlite pics soon. They have an even more crazy compact haze structure.

@Dog Star you will love this strain and other Antenna stuff kissed by the 3dg13 if you are into euphoria!

you have that really nice haze clone you run right? I bet it would be great if you hit that with some Headgames3 pollen!

@fabvariousk as you know, I enjoyed the phenos in the original purplelazerlite immensely. Those plants got near ideal conditions (as i could provide) thru thier whole grow in the ice hut run. These ones maybe not so much but they are still looking like very potent plants just going by the immense frost that is forming. I have one with very narrow leaves and super long pistils .... cool plant.

anyhow, I've not given these girls the conditions they deserve but they should turn out pretty good in the end. Week 6 ends sunday..... getting closer ;)

2 hours ago, Dog Star said:

Am interested in your grow and this strain...  Fab told in his thread that he also have head problems and like his smoke is perfect for this,

searching for plant that will give me long lasting euphoria and true happy feels...  cant wait to hear some smoke reports back..

Regards Tom

glad to have you following along @Dog Star

So far pretty much everyone who has taken up growing antenna seeds based on seeing them in my grows..... has been real happy with the flowers and smoking experience.... or so it seems from my seat anyways hhahaha

6 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

Thanks for the update Tom. I am sure when you have it dialed in you will enjoy it immensely!

i am going to post some Super Lazerlite pics soon. They have an even more crazy compact haze structure.

@Dog Star you will love this strain and other Antenna stuff kissed by the 3dg13 if you are into euphoria!

you have that really nice haze clone you run right? I bet it would be great if you hit that with some Headgames3 pollen!

Need to addmit that Amnesia Core can made me like i drinked lot of strong black coffie... twitchy,nervous type of stone.. but i found

that in cross with SB indica i found phenos with perfect stone,balanced,feeling good and whithouth any fear,true happy gear weed...

that is stuff that i mostly search for,am encounter that if i smoke just indica dominant i get too much tired and stone is boring,depressive too much,

if i use strong dominant sativas i get too speedy,some of sativas are so strong it gives me paranoya,heart palpitations...

@fabvariousk  what of your strains gives strongest euphoria,happy feels??

Here's one of my PLL 3 , sorry for the shitty pic LOL day 42 flowering today. Had some PH issues so these are not gonna be prize winners but super frosty and stinky ;)

04-01-2018 Purplelazerlite 3 - Copy.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

no pics today but these 4 girls are doing well.

I have 2 that are near twins in every way. Dense flowers that are well on thier way to be ripe for the picking in a week to 10 days. Resin heads are mostly cloudy so will be watching for first signs of amber. The other two are just starting to show a few faded hairs but otherwise look to be needing at least 9 , maybe 10 weeks to finish. resin heads are all sparkly and clear. These two have much more "sativa" type flowers with longer colas but not dense like the first two. All around these are pleasing me.

smells are hard to place but are familiar. The two similar plants smell the same..... the 3rd one smells like sweet carrots with a kinda skunky background and the 4rth one, with the narrowest leaves and also showing some slight purple colors.... smells like that minty paste glue from the 80's and is cetainly a famiiiar "antenna" odor except perhaps this is the strongest I've smelled it.

anyhow, will get some pics when i can, the room is packed and the HPS lighting just sux for taking good pics.

So today is day 58 for these 4 PLL3 and 2 have been given thier last watering before harvest. Once the pots dry down I'll pull them out for some good pics before I give them darkness for 48hrs like i usually do when i harvest. The other two are going to get one more feeding for sure and will go to at least 70 days by the looks of things. The earlier 2 are twins, same all around. Dense flowers , not big colas but nice for the size of the plant. These would have benefitted from trimming out the small buds early but still they turned out pretty nice in a #2 pot. The smells are that sweet peppery antenna smell .... just no way to describe it ..... the other 2 are much more "sativa-ish" with much narrower bladed leaves and long thick center colas. Not super dense, but not airy either...... very interested to see how these are going to fill out. The smells on these..... one is very sweet, pineapple maybe? the other has that funky minty smell that I like so much from the PLL1..... 

I'll be honest, I really liked the PLL1 and it's kind of my measuring stick for future antenna grows. These are shaping up to meet those expectations once again :D

so , ya, pics as I chop them down, can get them into better lighting and more stable camera shots. I've taken lots of pics these past few weeks but they are shitty and fuzzy and blurry from hps lighting and cramped conditions making it hard for me to be steady with the camera.

almost there....... 

I watched you grow PLL1 a few times under different conditions. I'm interested in your thoughts on the differences between PL 3 and PLL1 as far as growth, structure and bud size.

Anything that stands out as different? I think I remember Fab saying that he was trying to breed in some stem strength.

Looking forward to the pics

Peace GG

@gorilla ganja hmmmm ..... it's a tough question to answer until I smoke  them and I can't really do an honest comparison because that first run of PLL1 went so darn perfect and they were not constricted at all in the root zone in those #5 pots. This time around with PLL3 , I just wanted a taste of what was to come and lucked out with 4 females LOL. I've run them in re-used sunshine 4 and #2 pots..... so fought some issues along the way. That said, they are turning out quite nice all things considered. 

I have only staked one plant of the 4 and all of them seem to have the angled upwards branching with no floppiness.... so I would say yes, branch structure is more rigid than the PLL1. These aren't quite blowing up like the PLL1 did indoors but then again 2 of them still have some time left and they are already some big ass main colas.

To me these are more "sativa-like" in that the leaves and flowers remind me of what a sativa looks like. Anyhow, they are super frosty and smell great so am looking forward to a special smoking experience ;)

I will run these again next winter and do a much better job to max them out. My stash of antenna in the jars is down to a 1/2oz of Com Blue II so I'm itchin to get these ladies cured up.

I'm having a major war in my head about what to pop for my annual 4-20 seed pop which I already declared must contain antenna gear ..... so I dunno...... Pineapple Headgames 2 ..... Purplelazerlite 1 ...... Twomp....... Grapelazerlight 3...... hmmmmmm decisions.... decisions

Well, what do you know..... it's 4-20 !!! and I am both harvesting Antenna buds and also popping more Antenna Seeds :rasta.nana::beavisnbutthead::monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

So I am chopping Purplelazerlite III #1 and #2 and will let #3 and #5 go a little longer , probably another 2 weeks or so.

But as you can see, I took these as long as I could and they are just spent and faded right out. There is just a hint of amber but trichs are about 70% cloudy and the last few days the remaining leaves just gave up hehe So I would say these are the same pheno and finished in 60 days

here's some pics and I'll get pics of the other two when I finish them up. These two are near twins and are very different than the other 2 longer flowering phenos. They smell great.... they have that sweet funky purplelazerlite "smell of getting high" :D

04-20-2018 PLL III #1 - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 PLL III #1 and #2 - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 PLL III #1 top - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 PLL III #2 side bud - Copy.JPG

04-20-2018 PLL III #2 top - Copy.JPG

Archived