Purplelazerlite #3 - > 3DG13 pheno

Tynehead Tom

Well I finally got around to sprouting the Purplelazerlite #3 , 3DG13 pheno.

So far 5 for 5 are poking thier leaves out of the soil. I'll be popping more of these on 4-20 but i just want a peek at them now so 5 beans should do? We'll see hehehe

Gonna run these my usual way inside, floros to start then to the 1000W to veg for 8 weeks or untill they have good clones to be cut from side branches or wich ever comes first.

The Purplelazerlite original edition I flowered at 6 weeks from seed and they filled out real nice.

Anyhow, nothing to show yet but I'll document this grow as it goes.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet,

I am in for this one.

Different version than the regular PL3 release beans?

Subbed for sure on this one.

A little head coming your way, clear out those Indica cobwebs for ya..

You are going to love these even more than the PL!

they can be branchy bitches so dont be afraid to trim these into the ladies you want them to be in the end.

@Ilynnboy these are the same as the regular release except I sent Tom the three different phenos separated out and he is growing the ones which came fron PL2 mothers which resembled the 3dg13 part of its lineage.

fyi My new Superlazerlite beans take this a step further by using the 3dg13 male on a PL3 mom ;)

5 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

You are going to love these even more than the PL!

they can be branchy bitches so dont be afraid to trim these into the ladies you want them to be in the end.

@Ilynnboy these are the same as the regular release except I sent Tom the three different phenos separated out and he is growing the ones which came fron PL2 mothers which resembled the 3dg13 part of its lineage.

fyi My new Superlazerlite beans take this a step further by using the 3dg13 male on a PL3 mom ;)

right on man, and thank you for these ;)

I'm just gonna do exactly what I've done with all the other antenna gear I've ran and not let them get away on me in veg so looking to flip around 45 days from seed if all goes to plan.

• 2 weeks later...

So I popped one of these out of it's starter pot and lots of clean white healthy roots have filled the wee pots so last night I transplanted to Solo cups pre wetted with nutes. They all look great today , all same height and such. Will get some good pics next week as there's not much to see at the moment LOL

keeping these under floros and looking to veg 10 days or so in the solo cups and then up to 1 gallons.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 11:31 AM, shaggyballs said:

Image result for grow little sprouts  Image result for grow

they are doing great , still small and under floros but are nice healthy seedlings. They all pretty much look identical too. In solo cups building roots and was gonna transplant this weekend but am in midst of some room renos so might delay me a few days. I'll snap some pics when i head back out to the garden

well, here they are, still setting thier roots down in the solo cups. Watering them with 1/3 cup every 2 days now so not long and they will "need" the transplant. I'm not driving these hard and they are still under the floros.

29-01-2018 PLL3 seedlings - Copy.JPG

Those look really consisten, more like the pics of the 3dg13 than the pll#1 I grew... the one of five has a bit of leaf cupping and rounder serrations like a few of the pll#1 did... nice job on the selection @fabvariousk

ya they look like clones of each other that's for sure. 

They are basking under 1000Watts of metal halide now and seem to be enjoying the transplant. I'll snap some pics in a bit, just got in the door from a day of ice fishin ;)

So by my calculations these are at day 26 from poking thier heads above ground. Transplanted to 1 gallons and put under the 1000W halide for 3 days now. They are responding well and took a light feeding of full strength food last night. All 5 are very similar but there is one that has very subtle varitations from the other 4. Slightly wider leaves and serrations. Too early for that to mean much but otherwise they are all same height, same vigor ect.

02-02-2018 Purplelazerlite 3 - Copy.JPG

@fabvariousk .....well, I thought about getting them big enuff to clone first but I was thinking about just flippin them at end of week 5. I have more seeds so "not cloning" is okay as then i have room to pop more seed haha

I like what i see enough already to know I'll be popping more of these on 4:20 like i have every year since dicovering Antenna :D

today is 4 weeks counting from day they were above ground. So 1 more week should do it I think. When I first grew Purplelazerlite I vegged them 6 weeks under floros then transplanted and flipped em under the 940 in the ice hut grow. Those plants got big enuff I'd say hehehe so shaving a week off that down to 5 weeks, and considering 2 full weeks + under the 1000MH , the plants should fit my plans. Hoping for at least 2 females from the 5 seeds so we'll see what happens. I'm also gonna flip my Bubba Royale seedlings at same time so will be a packed room with all the other stuff going on in here

might get some pics later but camera battery needs a charging first. Been inspecting these closely last few days as I get ready to flip them on wednesday. Today I found proof of sex on 2 of the 5 seedlings. One female and one male so far , the rest nothing discernable at the nodes yet. The male is sure frosty when I look at him with a normal magnifying glass but I have no plans to collect pollen this round so will get a picture of him and probably get out the axe. These plants all look so similar , with a blue green hue to the leaves and equal serrations on all the mature fan leaves. Branching and general node spacing is near identical as is general growth and vigor. They are all taking the nute and feeding schedule in stride so nothing showing any special needs. Very nice work @fabvariousk

I have been pinching fan leave below the top 4 this past week and they aren't branching as much as I thought they might but it is starting now as we get nearer to end of week 5. Nice tight little plants so far and they are hassle free to grow so far.

I'll drop some pics later tonight if I remember hehehe

Okay, here is the first male to show . These plants are 5 weeks today and have been on 24hr light schedule thier entire veg.

Nice tight plant but he has to go 

02-14-2018 PLLIII male pic 1 - Copy.JPG

02-14-2018 PLLIII male pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Here's the other 4 Purplelazerlite III

first 2 are confirmed girls , last pic is the 2 that haven't shown yet. They look kinda funny from the missing fan leaves but those branches are starting to pop out good now.

These are "very" well behaved plants and are maintaining thier similarities. They all have identical stem rubs too

PLL III female

02-15-2018 Purplelazerlite III female 1 - Copy.JPG

PLL III female

02-15-2018 Purplelazerlite III female 2 - Copy.JPG

PLL III females

02-15-2018 Purplelazerlite III females - Copy.JPG

PLL III not sexed yet

02-15-2018 Purplelazerlite III not sexed - Copy.JPG

Archived