Ruby red...

Tonygreen

The ruby reds can be super strong! Gb is no slouch but if i smoke ruby after gb it cuts through the high like a knife. Glad you liked it brotha!

Still going to recombine the a and be line when i get to it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I smoked a bag of GB 2 hours before that bag of Ruby Red put me down, so I concur!  hahahahahaha

You created two of my top three most potent strains, those 2 and Genius That Extreme from Useful.  I think I got a 1 in a 1,000 plant with the GTE, I ran 2 10 packs of FEMS and this one is in a totally different league than all the others, same structure but the potency is insane!  The other ones were great!  But this one is....like I said, insane.  

If i called it ruby red cake it would have sold out lol.

When i do the recombine im going to do a huge selection run. Did you get the first a line or the second b line of it?

The terps affect things alot. Im noticing more with outcrossing the gb because she reliably takes on the donors terp profile. The good rubies you can see on stem rubs in veg what yer in for.

It was from the B line, bought them off glg a few months ago.  Glad I got them before they ran out and I am excited that you are doing the recombine!  I had this 10 week pheno marked stinky 1  from the veg room so yeah

The GB BX4 keepers all reeked in veg too

37 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

If i called it ruby red cake it would have sold out lol.

Probably right!  Good names are so important for marketing these days, a prerequisite almost...

• 4 weeks later...

Day 27 of 12/12

Ruby Red Gorilla Bubble #2 on left : Ruby Red Gorilla Bubble #1 on right.  Smells are just starting to kick out....should be able to identify soon.

859697735_RRG21day27.jpg.b50d30e766abc76d957509f782e0058a.jpg

Ruby Red Gorilla Bubble #1

RRG1day27.jpg.dfa2c5e1197df0e716729e427291abf7.jpgRRG1day27a.jpg.e36fe94c3daf0a323e4a7714d2903d88.jpg

Ruby Red Gorilla Bubble #2

RRG2day27.jpg.4b444ab0bd1f6716afaa213a290b89cb.jpgRRG2day27a.jpg.ed0183bd319282e797ca47ffdc12db6f.jpg

The terps make such a difference and ive seen it more clear with every outcross.

The lime gb knocks me out.

The pure gb is like being on a very high soft puffy cloud. Makes me feel good and agreeable.

If im baked on gb and smoke the ruby red it cuts through like a hot knife through butter. More electrifying and fast paced type of buzz then she puts me out like a log later. I wish a good ruby pheno could get tested. Gb is almost pure thc line and hits high so i bet the rubies would test well.

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, flboy said:

Sittin on a pack of these. Time to have a look thru them. Not sure if there a or b but purchased a few months back from GLG

Should be b line.

1 hour ago, fly007 said:

How do I get the MGF cut???

lol

I hear you gotta finish the outdoor setup by spring to have a shot ha. Got poor rocky penned up inside lol

3 hours ago, RckyMtRdnk said:

Whoa whoa whoa what???

the first girl I found that I fell in love with was from way back. Was it the a line? If so I got six left. Probably won't find her again if I ain't lookin in the right spot. I'm bout to go get em out if that's the case. 

The math on either parent the same just different ratios. But they ain't doing no good sitting there ha. 

Wait till you guys see the nycos.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 10:09 AM, Tonygreen said:

I hear you gotta finish the outdoor setup by spring to have a shot ha. Got poor rocky penned up inside lol

In for the swim. @Tonygreen with this date would these be A or B

IMG_20191129_124941310.jpg

Archived