Ruby red...

Tonygreen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice cross @Tonygreen

I saw these for sale at GLG pretty cheap too.

Any smoke reports on these babies?

Might have to head on over to GLG and snatch me a pack or two.

Anyway, nice work bud!

:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:  Shag

I'll grab some smoke notes from around. I try to keep the prices down on newer lines. If it's gonna be more it's cuz of the extra work. Try to keep a entry level gb line cheap and accessible too.

Gonna recross the ruby red a and b lines this year.

Do keep an eye out. Can be some intersex from the chem in there. Major poly hybrid with the gb bringing some backbone and balance.

Fwiw quite a few phenos smoking harder than the gb. I had one that would cut right through the gb high and get you straight zoot ed like a shot of moonshine.

No cookies in there! Need to do a cookie gb x but wanted those s1 cookies of chim... gb will fix that yield issue instantly.

Guest dansbuds
31 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

I'll grab some smoke notes from around. I try to keep the prices down on newer lines. If it's gonna be more it's cuz of the extra work. Try to keep a entry level gb line cheap and accessible too.

Gonna recross the ruby red a and b lines this year.

Do keep an eye out. Can be some intersex from the chem in there. Major poly hybrid with the gb bringing some backbone and balance.

Fwiw quite a few phenos smoking harder than the gb. I had one that would cut right through the gb high and get you straight zoot ed like a shot of moonshine.

No cookies in there! Need to do a cookie gb x but wanted those s1 cookies of chim... gb will fix that yield issue instantly.

i've got the thin mints if you want some cookies to fix the yield on .......

Fuckin eh man. Been wanting to do it for a while. He'll might make a thin mint s1 too. I know for sure the gb will blow up the yields and keep the cookie profile.

The math on using selfed seed looks great for passing traits. The s2 sour dubb in the Lime gb proved it real life. Loving that breeding scheme.

Double triple just banged some lime gb don't know if ya seen it. Lime gb x that slg has been in the back of my mind too. Holler if ya want something dan.

Some dude tried to sell me a bag of "alaskan thunderfuck" supposedly  from  Colorado dispensary today. I'm like dude that isn't alaskan thunderfuck. He was like what do you think it is then. I replied "unidentified mids" ha

Guest Stardust

That is hilarious Tony!  

I know first hand, I went to 8 different dispensaries when I went to Colorado and I didn't find ANYTHING worth buying.  All the good growers stayed underground.  High quality indoor still goes for 3500 plus #, same as Cali, Oregon and Washington

Well, if you know the right person, maybe 2800-3000 in Cali

23 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Fuckin eh man. Been wanting to do it for a while. He'll might make a thin mint s1 too. I know for sure the gb will blow up the yields and keep the cookie profile.

The math on using selfed seed looks great for passing traits. The s2 sour dubb in the Lime gb proved it real life. Loving that breeding scheme.

Double triple just banged some lime gb don't know if ya seen it. Lime gb x that slg has been in the back of my mind too. Holler if ya want something dan.

ha tony ill throw up these LGB in here for now.

LGB#3  37 IN TALL,IT HAD A HOLLOW STEM,MILD LEMON/LIME FUNK.

100_5981.JPG

100_5982.JPG

100_5987.JPG

LGB#4 32 in tall A LITTLE STRONGER  LEMON/LIME AROMA ,I KEP THIS ONE , 

100_5984.JPG

100_5985.JPG

3 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Long intern odes looks almost gluey

yea thats what i was thinking , i had my 1000w light go out a week or so back ,so i put a 400hp & a 400mh in there till i got another 1000 ,which came i yesterday.

• 1 month later...

Nice man. That's what I want to narrow down. Quite a few different ones. That's the one that will cut through the gb buzz like a knife. Smokin gb all day nice and chill then smoked that and got wrecked. Lol.

Seen quite a few chemmy garlic phenos, some fuely types too.

There is a grapefruit fuel type too but the sweet one is stronger tasting.

Yeah you did. She's in there but that line is a true grab bag! Wonder how long she will go. Some of these take a tad longer than 9.

Smoke report when it's ready if ya got time!

They do run a little longer so your probably in luck again ha! Just keep an eye out for late nanners. The garlic chem ones with tree trunk stems are mainly the ones I seen with issues.

Excited to see how she finishes for ya. So far she sounds like the pheno I'll be looking for and to nail down when I do the recombine of the a and b lines. Can't tell in that light but does she have red streaking on the stems or all green?

If you pull that pheno at 8 or 9 she is scary racy. 10 or 11 is my guess on that one dude.

16 hours ago, RckyMtRdnk said:

It's definitely grapefruit all the way! No question. Goes from sweet pink grapefruit at first to an artificial chemical kinda grapefruit at the end when you smell it. Awesome job! Thanx for makin the beans by the way. 

:share:

They are nice and cheap too!

• 1 year later...

About 3 today, I tried my 10 week pineapple pheno of Ruby Red for the first time, could not even come close to finishing half a volcano bag....gave the rest to the green goddess.  By 4 I was nodding out in my chair and I had to go lay down.  It is 8:30 now and I just woke up from the coma!  Normally, even the heaviest will not knock me out, they just slow me down.  I am a HEAVY smoker, if home all day I will smoke 7-10 volcano bags a day.

Congratulations Tony, you did what I thought could not be done,  put me down for the count!

Archived