Ninefold testers by natesgrow

Guest natesgrow

@milo

Funny I was just in the other Ninefold thread and I posted this:

Looks like I get a front row seat to this show, it just started but I bet its a good one!:popcorn:

Then this popped up on radar so i clicked on it, thought it was the other thread and said how the F#ck did he get in front of me!:D

I was in the center seat front row, thought somebody is F#ckin with me....LOL

I know it is the same dam plants but now someone 6'-9" and wide as a house is sittin in front of me.B|

At least I am not crazy, not any more than I was anyhow??

Peace bro

:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy:  Shag

Looking good and stocky @natesgrow.

Did you start them in those pots?

Thinking about doing that with some Autoflowering seeds in the spring.

I heard it makes a huge difference with Autos.

I always end up with Tiny lollipop auto plants.

Guest natesgrow

I  transplanted them into the pots once they popped . 

No idea on autos, tried autos twice one set was a bunch of hermies second set produced like a quarter to half oz per plant...not my cup of tea...won't knock the autos as I see guys rock the fuck out of them, just for whatever reason I have no luck with them.

3 hours ago, natesgrow said:

I  transplanted them into the pots once they popped . 

No idea on autos, tried autos twice one set was a bunch of hermies second set produced like a quarter to half oz per plant...not my cup of tea...won't knock the autos as I see guys rock the fuck out of them, just for whatever reason I have no luck with them.

I heard the thing with autos is when the tap root hits the bottom of the pot it will start to flower, not a first hand experience but seem like sound advice...dunno for sure.

Guest natesgrow

We lost a few sprouts on the way, got super cold bad back draft through exhaust vent. Germ rates on these were all 6/6.

Shiner's Hp

20180105_150748.thumb.jpg.0b8e0e4e328ca71e9ea8db9000f0ba18.jpg

prison planet

20180105_145207.thumb.jpg.b77aed7292a346a24a176c0ea91d71ac.jpg

resist

20180105_142547.thumb.jpg.027fbeec48b19bdf8703bb2ed4a21953.jpg

FTG F2

20180105_135923.thumb.jpg.bf315a4c5c488b01dfa9c34bcf96c327.jpg

thats all for now

Great song! Seen those guys a bunch live over the years and they put on a great show! Definitely a bit bluesier now but I like it, still putting out good albums steady too!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived