boyd crowder

Jeff Sessions Tries to Put The Genie Back In The Bottle

boyd crowder

This is one step closer to legalization, if you ask me; Jeff knows his power is now "officially" on borrowed time

Jeff Kicks Legs From Under Legal States - CNN->

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/04/politics/jeff-sessions-cole-memo/index.html

In a seismic shift, Attorney General Jeff Sessions will announce Thursday that he is rescinding a trio of memos from the Obama administration that adopted a policy of non-interference with marijuana-friendly state laws, according to a source with knowledge of the decision.

While many states have decriminalized or legalized marijuana use, the drug is still illegal under federal law, creating a conflict between federal and state law.
The main Justice Department memo addressing the issue, known as the "Cole memo" for then-Deputy Attorney General Jim Cole in 2013, set forth new priorities for federal prosecutors operating in states where the drug had been legalized for medical or other adult use. It represented a major shift from strict enforcement to a more hands-off approach, so long as they didn't threaten other federal priorities, such as preventing the distribution of the drug to minors and cartels.
The memo will be rescinded but it's not immediately clear whether Sessions will issue new guidance in its place or simply revert back to older policies that left states with legal uncertainty about enforcement of federal law.
The decision had been closely watched since Sessions was sworn in. He told reporters in November he was examining a "rational" policy.
The move comes days after marijuana became officially legal under laws in California, the largest state. Voters in California approved the measure in November 2016, but the legal, commercial sale of marijuana under California state law went into effect with the new year.
The majority of states allow the use of medical marijuana and eight, including the entire West Coast and the District of Columbia, allow recreational use.

herbert
Posted (edited)

Typical hypocracy, they say they believe in states rights unless that state happens to be a blue state or they don't agree personally with the issue and we all know how the Keebler Elf feels about people people smoking the ' devils weed'.

i was dissapointed that Obama in his 8 years did not push the issue more but the truth is he shot his political capital load on the ACÁ, but I was pleased by the Cole Memorandum and the subsequent Rohrbacher bill that defunded DOJ from storming legal grows and dispensaries.

i am optimistic about the potential created by Sessions move. I think this is a bipartisan opportunity to put this whole thing on the front burner.

there is huge money involved now and for the Republicans to back Sessions would be political suicide at midterms.

I am just hoping something positive comes from this and on a Federal level it is just descheduled. 

Edited by herbert

Ilynnboy

Exactly what I was thinking @herbert.

No more sitting on the sidelines now senators. And representatives.

I will be giving a barrage of emails and calls when I get back in Country.

Nub

My thoughts exactly. If you remember, during his confirmation hearings, he made a statement that basically said “if people want it legal, then congress needs to act because it   Is his job to encorce the law as it is”. Obviously he is not a pro pot ag, but this move if it has any bite behind the bark, will be just what congress needs to actually make real change...perhaps.

Bio-Stimz
Posted (edited)

or simply revert back to older policies that left states with legal uncertainty about enforcement of federal law.

Well it's far too late for that one.

The Fed's don't have enough manpower, funds, time or interest to enforce such a wide-scale crackdown. Too many things have changed from a medicinal standpoint, and way too much other terror-related shit to focus on.

Ain't gonna happen.

~

Edited by Bio-Stimz

Bio-Stimz
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, herbert said:

.I am just hoping something positive comes from this and on a Federal level it is just descheduled

Definitely long-overdue.

I think it's just a matter of how much time.

Marijuana doesn't even remotely fit into the category of a Schedule 1 anymore, due to it's long & well-established medicinal efficacy in treating a plethora of diseases.

Edited by Bio-Stimz

shaggyballs

Just remember it must be completely descheduled, or it will the be run by the FDA.

I think that is wishful thinking but one can hope thats for sure!

Medical will soon be run by the American Medical Association, one of the strongest groups in the world.

Their are ex-DEA running big grow ops in CO. right now, bet they will weed out the competition for ex-DEA guy to gain market share.

It is all such a mess, everyone moved too quickly into legalization, at least in my book.

shaggyballs
2 hours ago, Bio-Stimz said:

Well it's far too late for that one.

The Fed's don't have enough manpower, funds, time or interest to enforce such a wide-scale crackdown. Too many things have changed from a medicinal standpoint, and way too much other terror-related shit to focus on.

Ain't gonna happen.

Raids everyday in CO. and gaining speed in CALI. now too.

Cannabis is funding all the cannabis bust, plus they get cash from asset seizure.

Personally I think busts are going to continue to ramp up.

More people will be locked up for cannabis than ever before.

Sad I know, but that is what the crystal ball tells me.:D

Ilynnboy
26 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

Just remember it must be completely descheduled, or it will the be run by the FDA.

Medical will soon be run by the American Medical Association, one of the strongest groups in the world.

Their are ex-DEA running big grow ops in CO. right now, bet they will weed out the competition for ex-DEA guy to gain market share.

It is all such a mess, everyone moved too quickly into legalization, at least in my book.

No they just did it wrong @shaggyballs.

It should have been legal like tomatoes.

Fuck Enforcement  that’s just legal speak for Jail/prison..

Ilynnboy
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

No they just did it wrong @shaggyballs.

It should have been legal like tomatoes.

Fuck Enforcement  that’s just legal speak for Jail/prison..

I think @imiubu and her group of Abrogate people have it right..

set it Free... fuck fines and jail or prison..

For What ?

putting a  Smile on my Angry Face?????

I hate people....

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

LEAVE ME THE        ALONE ALREADY.

Its a plant that makes people happy and chill.

Is there something wrong with being either happy or chill?

Fucking pisses me Off...

Its My Medicine And has Been for over 35 years now.

Wanna Know Me?

I am an angry ass who will laugh  in your face and Dare you to do something about it...

Or I can smoke a joint and shake your hand and have a polite conversation..

Sessions is a fucking dinosaur that cannot die soon enough.

I blame O for it.

The leader of the Choom gang had Zero balls..Zero

He should have descheduled it altogether..

Now his legacy is withering .

He could have made a Real Lasting Difference 

Edited by Ilynnboy
Had to remove 9 fucks, fuck or Fuckings
  • Like 2
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 2

Ilynnboy
Posted (edited)

See @fabvariousk Your not the Only one around here who will Trip the ____ out..

Bi-polar can make a rage sometimes..huh?

but still pisses Off about our beloved Holy plant..

Yes I said Holy...Why is her name Mary?

II believe her to be the Tree of Good and Evil...She is Good for Millions of Us, But perceived to be Evil by so called Righteous people.

Edited by Ilynnboy

shaggyballs
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

No they just did it wrong @shaggyballs. I agree!

It should have been legal like tomatoes. sounds good!

Fuck Enforcement  that’s just legal speak for Jail/prison.. Prison for profit is pure evil!

I think @imiubu and her group of Abrogate people have it right.. I have been wanting to look that one over.

set it Free... fuck fines and jail or prison.. I agree!

For What ?

putting a  Smile on my Angry Face?????

I hate people....Most people suck, most of the time, there are some real good ones too.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

LEAVE ME THE        ALONE ALREADY.

Its a plant that makes people happy and chill. Healing power too.

Is there something wrong with being either happy or chill? They see profit in your pleasure.

Fucking pisses me Off... yep me too.

Its My Medicine And has Been for over 35 years now.

Wanna Know Me?

I am an angry ass who will laugh  in your face and Dare you to do something about it...

Or I can smoke a joint and shake your hand and have a polite conversation.. Weed chills me when I am angry for no reason.

Sessions is a fucking dinosaur that cannot die soon enough.:D

I blame O for it.

The leader of the Choom gang had Zero balls..Zero

He should have descheduled it altogether..

Now his legacy is withering .

He could have made a Real Lasting Difference 

Lets not forget about the big picture and what the wealth of the world will do to gather the cash.

It is truly shamefull what has been done to this special plant.

They say it is adictive but smoke an ounce a day everyday, you will no longer get high if so very little.

So you must cut down or quit for a while to start getting high again.

At least thats how my body works.

Just ask @imiubu

Evertime I see her, she is puffin a huge J.B|

I am not sure but I think this is her as a child, she was a rebelious child and cut off all her hair.9_9

:joint:

Edited by shaggyballs

Ilynnboy

Nice reply @shaggyballs.

I flipped my lid a little

but still makes me upset even now that Iam medicated.

:smileys-passing-joint:

Fuck it,

I’ll fire up another and pass it around.

Who’s in?

:passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

boyd crowder
Posted (edited)

i suspect this is sessions out -  this is an excuse to politically force him out , beyond the presidential context - see the freedom caucus recent rebuttals-

to remove sessions and install an AG to terminate the mueller probe is the real goal here

this is strictly a setup with sessions being bought off in smoke filled rooms for his loss of political powers

maybe im wrong, but this smacks of political maneuvering 

the only problem is its 2 months too late

the mueller train left the station with its first indictments

and its being investigated in a way that involves states ;ike FL and NY AGs 

who can and will pick up where it is forced to leave off

if that happens, there can be NO presidential pardons

Edited by boyd crowder

boyd crowder
2 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Is Trump that dirty?

bro this aint trump, hes dumb as a bag of nails

this is KGB/RNC type collabo level stuff

Ilynnboy

But why?

The RNC never wanted Trump.

I thought Baby bush was their pick?

boyd crowder

sessions HAS to be the fall guy, hes the keystone of the issues and he will not relinquish his power without first skeeting his 

racist backwood redneck ideology all over the country first

this guys is about to unleash every dog in his pound to TRIGGER the situation

Ilynnboy

Well to be honest with you @boyd crowder.

I was hoping those states would get addicted to the tax windfall and fight the feds Tooth And Nail.

starting the ball rolling for descheduling it.

Descheduling it would Only affect Federal policy..

Thereby giving States Their Own Rights to determine how Their states should be ran.

Medical, recreational or Maybe neither.

Still have my fingers crossed for descheduling it by Congress.

but my hand tires quickly these days..

boyd crowder

dunno if you been paying attention, but the R's have been working with the russians since the  teapartytakeover back in 2010 -

Graham,rohrabacher,hatch,ryan the list goes on these guys are so afraid right now 

Trump wasnt supposed to win guys, I remember seeing the escalator scene and first thing to mind was " what a dope PR stunt"

I never liked the clown but instantly recognized its value in eleavting the Trump Brand

He was attempting to win by being the loser and well, the russians said naw bruh, you owe us too much

we not allowing you to walk away from this on Nv 9th , you finta fix our little cash flow problems DonnieBoy

sorry,for the rant, I believe the R's will split into 2 halves in december and they wont be able to recover for another 8 years or so

meanwhile, this will prolly push the D's farther center and unless the sandersites can win some power, nothing will ever change in politics here

if we can get the progressives to amend the constitution to nullifiy citizens united, that will be the only cure for this natons political system 

and a solution to most of the 

ahh fuck ranting again my bad yo

Ilynnboy
Posted (edited)

Nah fuck It @boyd crowder

rant away brother.

I do it too.

let me hear it.

I got Big ole ears

Edited by Ilynnboy

herbert

I think some of this has to do with Trumps hard on against Cali, the sanctuary state that thumbs their nose at his racist rhetoric, Jerry Brown represents at Climate warming hooplas rather than Trump because he doesn't believe in Climate change and thinks you MAGA by employing 50,000 coal miners rather than hundreds of thousands in the Cannabis industry.

Ilynnboy
Posted (edited)

Alrighty then,

I did not wait to get back to the States to email My State Senators.

I pointedly asked them to stand up for Cannabis users against Federal overreach.

They'are Senators Rob Portman and Sherrod Brown for My State of Ohio.

Who are yours?

upon arrival back in Ohio I will begin calling their respective offices daily...

I for One am Tired of Being a Criminal..

Fucking sick and tired of it!!!

If you want to be part of a change, make that call.

Email Your Senators..

We have got to stop being apathetic about our circumstances..

There are 33 million Cannabis users in the USA..if we band together we could be a huge political movement.

put that bong down and call or email them..please

request removal from the schedule altogether.

Cory Booker the Senator from New Jersey has a bill waiting on support that would do just that..

tell your senators to support US Cannabis users and growers.

I did and will do so repeatedly until they do something to allow me my freedom concerning My body and Mind..

Edited by Ilynnboy
  • Like 3
  • Great Advice 3
  • Nice Job 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.