zoot

Welcome!

Viper

wouldn't a dedicated personal web hosting home server that can accommodate all of the labs accounts including photos,files and vids be a safer an more secure,reliable alternative/option than an external hosting service?

now i haven't any idea what size and power or the cost of such hardware may be...but eventually as the membership grows,might we be able to raise our own funds or dues to purchase one?... just an idea....

zoot

I have considered doing that and still do. I need to get a cost break down on that though. 

Last time I looked you would have to pay licensing fees annually then there will be the Internet connection requirements which would require a business class. 

In the meantime though I am paying for back up services and it is a redundant process.  Meaning they will back up our site and make a back up of the back up. I am going a step further and downloading a copy of the back up weekly. 

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

Slick rick

Im down to drop some$ zoot if u need help with funds I knw u been at this for years we pay at other spot I hang out at

Nrthstar

Id be glad to donate if it would help at all.      Im not a previous member, but in the past few days of just observing u can see there was something good goin on.   Looks like alot of good folks here. 

Smokin Joe

I was just funnin but that brings up something else. Zoot use to have a spot on the home page so folks could donate to keep the lights on in here. 

flboy

ok then. i finally got back in and i see some different things have happened. time to get some flower shots back up in here

peace

imiubu

Well, it's good to be back home again.  Some time has passed, most folks have found their way back, furniture is all arraigned nicely and things are cozy again :)

There's a HUGE elephant in the room yet no one will speak about it.

To remain silent is to be complicit.   Albert Einstein

I will stand against injustice even if I must stand alone.    imiubu.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2511

boyd crowder

i made it, i see sme friends from the mag is already here. i feel welcome 

Sometimes, you just get lucky

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

AceGrower

Welcome Too the Lab:smileys-passing-joint:

shaggy

This is a very cool place,

Thanks to ya!

:shake_hands:

Edited by shaggyballs

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

jm420
On 11/4/2016 at 5:39 PM, zoot said:

Welcome to the new Z-Labs 3.0

As it stands, the old site was lost because the hosting provider deleted all info and back ups on the server our site was hosted on. I wonder if Hillary was involved?? 

If i am able to recover any data from the old site i will try to merge it into this new site.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..