The Breeders Association

Follow your favorite Breeder, ask questions or do a test grow journal.

Are you a Breeder? Then ask an Admin for your own personal forum today.

Forums

1. 137

Producing high quality beans, of the best indoor Sativa's in the world.

If you got some of these for Great Lakes Genetics then show us your grow.

Bodhi Seeds is one of the most sought after breeders of cannabis seeds because of the fine genetics that they have in each marijuana seed strain that they produce. They are known as family owned business that use organic methods in producing cannabis seeds and they use a special genetics file to know what are the best strains to produce hybrid marijuana seeds.

Gage Green Group seeks out and propagates the finest smoke from around the world. We use natural breeding techniques to selectively advance the vitality and potentiality of cannabis.

GanjaMed

• No posts here yet
  7. 48

Karma Genetics officially started in 2008 after winning a cup at the IC420 cup in Amsterdam.  I started breeding in 2000 and have been working in the Dutch canna-scene since 1996, starting in a coffee-shop and later running a local grow-shop.

The Mosca Seeds Team has been producing the Highest Quality Strains for over 6 years and has been awarded Multiple Cannabis Cups in Europe. During this time, Mosca Seeds has earned the respect of Pot Enthusiasts from around the world. Grower reviews Worldwide have been praises to the “Excellent quality” of Mosca’s Strain Genetics. It all starts with a seed…

With over 15 years experience, Motarebel genetics was created to produce high quality affordable genetics. All strains are true F1's and will show lots of vigor.

Possum Ridge Genetics

14. 20

Old Pro Seeds

I will be going forward as Strawberry Hill Seed Co. , a name that reflects my roots and where I first put my hands in dirt and where this adventure truly started for me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.