The Breeders Association

Follow your favorite Breeder, ask questions or do a test grow journal.

Are you a Breeder? Then ask an Admin for your own personal forum today.

Forums

1. 81

Welcome to Annunaki Genetics, a U.S. based cannabis seed company & seed bank. We have a long rooted history of elite cannabis cultivation, which today continues that tradition of patient toil, dedication, and seasoned expertise in the breeding of only select and choice varietals.

Producing high quality beans, of the best indoor Sativa's in the world.

If you got some of these for Great Lakes Genetics then show us your grow.

seed maker based in Europe

small operation making high quality tested beanz

Bodhi Seeds is one of the most sought after breeders of cannabis seeds because of the fine genetics that they have in each marijuana seed strain that they produce. They are known as family owned business that use organic methods in producing cannabis seeds and they use a special genetics file to know what are the best strains to produce hybrid marijuana seeds.

The man bred medical cannabis before it was cool, and is now sharing his insights and genetic workings.

Karma Genetics officially started in 2008 after winning a cup at the IC420 cup in Amsterdam.  I started breeding in 2000 and have been working in the Dutch canna-scene since 1996, starting in a coffee-shop and later running a local grow-shop.

Capturing the Spirit of Cannabis from around the world within Spirit Seeds bringing medicine to the people.

Mass Medical Strains are bred for unique, outstanding effects and created with rare genetics. Grown with love in an all organic environment. We are best known for our Star Pupil strain and its crosses. Our PuTang strain was named 1st in High Times Magazine Top Ten Strains of 2019 and won 1st Place Flower at Commonwealth Cannabis Cup! Mass Medical Strains is an East Coast creation born out of intuition, love, and passion for the plant and to explore the endless potential of rare, uncommon and intriguing genetics from across the globe.

Meraki is a Greek word,  which means 'to give all your love, soul and creativity into something'. I added a second 'i' at the end to symbolize unity and teamwork...because you just can't do something like this alone.

Old Pro Seeds

Possum Ridge Genetics

I will be going forward as Strawberry Hill Seed Co. , a name that reflects my roots and where I first put my hands in dirt and where this adventure truly started for me.

This way to Tony G’s Clubhouse

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..