Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

Welcome to The Breeders Club!!! Here you can follow your favorite Breeders, ask questions or do a grow journal.

1. What's new in this club
  2. Words

Moontang

Very cool
  3. Coastal

Legal grower in Canada

In my mind Wolf pack is going to be a heavy Chem line, almost a bx of sorts so I would expect very dominant Chen traits and strength. goji x Wookie sounds good, don’t think they are related so probably fairly diverse flowers with amazing terpenes.. wifi x Wookie is probably similar to the goji x but less colours or flavours? The wifi is green and gassy I hear so that might come through..
  4. oh shit, looks like I’m dropping some 9fold gear tonight.
  5. Had the pleasure of growing this beauty over last winter. Love just about every one of these that I have grown, but this one was by far my best. Awesome colors, fat, beautifully swelled calyxes, heavy blueberry scents and flavors.
  6. Hi. I’m new here so hope I’m doing this right. On Wednesday Oct 17 I will legally be allowed to grow 4 plants in Canada. I would like my first legal grow to be a special one. I have the above mentioned Bodhi strained but can’t seem to find any info on any of them except goji. Is there anyone out there familiar with wolf pack (geisel x appalacia), higher primate (wifi x Wookie) or twin flame ( goji x Wookie) I’m a fan of Wookie so I have high hopes for the last two. Any info would be appreciated.
  7. dawn patrol

SSDD pics!

Got 7 of these unsexed and vegging right now. Planned to open pollinate and make F2's and spread the love. Heard nothing but good things about SSDD, I'm really looking forward to playing around with this one.
  8. 3rdCoaster

SSDD pics!

It appears that I only have two females going into flower, the third was a male, and now that my memory has been jogged it was culled ....no pics of him. I'd like them to be a bit greener going in. Now, I coco coir...but this batch did not charge well and there is some mag def. and ph is out of whack....got some leaf twist. They are getting a foliar before lights on and slightly ramped up feed levels...should be better in just a few days. Anyhow... SSDD 1 SSDD 2
  9. Kind024

Black Triangle

Greetings to the Lab community, I hope everone is happy and healthy. The season is wrapping up around here and the outdoor plants are right on time. Notes~ 9/23/18, Foliar spray... 3.5 gallons of water and 1.5 cups worm castings was aerated for 8 total hours. 3/8 cup BSF frass was added at the 7 hour mark. 3/8 cup of pureed/blended aloe was added at the end. Everything was mixed together well and strained through a muslin bag. 9/24/18, Each plant up on the hill was top dressed with 1/4 cup of BSF frass. 9/26/18, Foliar spray... 3.5 gallons of water, 1.5 cups worm castings, 2 TBS of oyster shell flour, 1 TBS kelp meal and 1 TBS of BSF frass was aerated for 8 hours. Than 3/8 cup pureed aloe was stirred in and everything was strained. 1/4 cup mealworm frass was added at the very end and was left unstrained. 9/29/18, Foliar spray... 1 cup of kelp meal was hydrated for 48 hours in 1/2 gallon of water, shaking well a few times each day. 3/4 of the hydrated kelp mix was added to 3.5 gallons of water along with 2 TBS of BSF frass. This was aerated for 6 hours then strained. Then 3/8 cups fresh aloe leaf was blended, strained and added. After that 2 TBS of mealworm frass was added unstrained. 10/10/18, It was over cast and rained for the last 7 days while I was away. I'm told all the plants were clean after 6 days of rain. I came up after 7 days of rain and no sunshine to a few small spots of Botrytis. It was only on the most finished plants, two spots on #L and a little spot on #W, both plants are next to each other. Any branches with botrytis were cut off and discarded. 10/10/18, Images captured. #L, Half the plant finished early...so half was cut down. The couple spots of Botrytis, both from #L. 10/12/18, All the below pictures were captured. #P. #D. #E. #W. Noodle x Boysenberry (Gogi f3). About 80% of the seeds are fully mature at this point. I'd like to leave the plants out for another 10 days or so if the weather is willing but I won't take any chances with another rain spell. It's supposed to be clear skys and rain free for the next week. There are a lot of viable seeds already and I won't risk losing them for a couple more. The plants will start getting chopped at the first sign of rain. The bunch of seeds below are from a little branch off #L that was cut on 10/10. Thats about 61 mature seeds on the left and 11 imature on the right. 7 of those imature seeds will probably germinate too. peace,
  10. Comacus

SSDD pics!

I've got a few SSDD, and few crosses with it too that I look forward to running. Cherry Sunshine, Rasberry Sunshine, Pineapple Chunk x SSDD from our own @72Tundra, and Dead Pres OG to name a few!
  11. R. Burns

SSDD pics!

@3rdCoaster Nope! The stack up good! Really good hybrid cross. Really constant! Even in the f1s. The one above is from f2 stock that I made. F1s or F2s, all very similar. The parents just really took to each other. Perfect match!
  12. 3rdCoaster

SSDD pics!

Nice. I was expecting more lankiness. However my ladies are showing very tight nodes and strong vertical branching staying close to the main stalk.
  13. R. Burns

SSDD pics!

@3rdCoaster some more inspiration. Different plant, but similar.
  14. 3rdCoaster

SSDD pics!

Every person that comments on SSDD says about the same thing. Excellent flowers, high on their list of loved strains. I just stripped them at the flip. Pictures of the bare naked ladies tonight or tomorrow.
  15. R. Burns

SSDD pics!

@3rdCoaster psyched for you man! The SSDD is such a great strain. I know you will like them. I have been growing a handful a year for the last 5-6 yrs. Every one has been outstanding. One of my most consistent strains. Enjoy dude! Pics when you're ready, I hope!☺
  16. 3rdCoaster

SSDD pics!

Nice Jobs ....on the growing and the photography. I have just flipped a handful of SSDD from seed and those shots are inspirational.
  17. R. Burns

SSDD pics!

Love me some Bodhi! His Sunshine Daydream is one of my go to jams. Really can't go wrong with any of the Appalachia crosses.
  18. Damn @zoot youve been buesy poping seeds of all sorts.
  19. toyko sounds killer
  20. Tokyo is a cross between the incredibly rare Blue Orca cut (‘71 Kandahar x ‘76 Thai- from Brotherhood of Eternal Love), crossed to Gorilla Biscuit. Tokyo was specifically designed to help with trigeminal neuralgia which is notoriously difficult to treat. Blue Orca has proven to be excellent at treating this unfortunate nerve pain and combining it with the painkilling, muscle relaxing, and stress relieving attributes of Gorilla Biscuit we have created a very effective treatment. Besides the physical pain relief, Tokyo will melt your stress away, including PTSD! Top-shelf quality with commercial yields, Tokyo has a legitimate place in any garden. All 10 of these seeds went into the dirt this morning. It’s always exciting to grow something new.
  21. R. Burns

Blueberry Hill f2

@The99who420s, thanks! Im happy to see that. Pretty badass!
  22. The99who420s

Blueberry Hill f2

Wheezers Blue Romulan. BB HillXRomulan
  23. R. Burns

Blueberry Hill f2

@The99who420s, here is a sat leaning hybrid pheno of the Blueberry Hill.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.