Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

This Club is intended for Political discussion only.

1. What's new in this club
  2. zoot

trump vs. USA

I shall take no side and remain independent. I refuse to be played like a puppet in a failed 2 party system. Remember what Lincoln said, “A house devided will fall” And that same sentiment can also be found in the Bible. Matthew 12:25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. Mark 3:25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
  3. Slick rick

trump vs. USA

I like Russian they are the only country to stand up to the 1% who own an control this place we call home folks today think the Dem an rep party's are two party's but that's the biggest joke if folks don't rise up an demand the country back for the 1% soon they will be eating three meals in the fema camps which most Americans will walk right into them anyways just shows how program folks are today I like to ask people can u drive a car with out a drivers license 95% say no you cant
  4. knucklehead bob

trump vs. USA

"TIME TO CHOOSE SIDES PEOPLE!!!" The last thing I'm going to do is fall for your LEFT vs RIGHT BULL - FECES ! Would these be the same agencies that reported about the Gulf of Tonkin ? The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war. and Libya supporting terrorism ? A Mossad agent admits that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter. and Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq ? https://theintercept.com/2015/04/10/twelve-years-later-u-s-media-still-cant-get-iraqi-wmd-story-right/ and 9/11 ? The U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo from the defense secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction. Despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers. (Many U.S. officials have alleged that 9/11 was a false flag operation by rogue elements of the U.S. government.) A simple yes or no will suffice to the questions "Would these be the same agencies that reported about the Gulf of Tonkin ? , and Libya supporting terrorism ? , and Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq ? , and 9/11 ?"
  5. TIME TO CHOOSE SIDES PEOPLE!!! The horrible display by trump at the PUTIN meeting was so un-partiotic to say the very least... He is under the control of PUTIN and everybody seen it in Helsinki yesterday,,even republicans called him out!! SO are we just gonna let trump sell out our country,,or are we gonna fight back at that WEAK WOOSY from hell?? What a shame this is to AMERICA to side with PUTIN over our own intelligent agencies is just horrible and in front of the world press folks, if you missed it then you need to see that WEAK performance by what we have as a so called president PUH????? more like an "AMERICAN IDIOT" and nothing more than PUTIN'S puppet just like HILLARY TOLD YOU ALL hahahaha! BINGO go girl.... and we thought it was BAD in the BUSH DAYS huh?....remember that song by GREEN DAY band.... 100 fold worst NOW...i actually like BUSH compared to that woosy assed president we have now! the GOP is a paranoid miserable mess that is complacent in all his tearing AMERICA APART PLAN for PUTIN.....doing his BIDS.. all you have to do folks is fucking watch the real news= MSNBC wich plays all day long and is ON IT period like no other news channel!!! i have been following and watching both sides if you will.....the FOXAGANDA channel also PUH ....but after yesterday they got WOKE!!!!! also calling trump out on his weakness of protecting the USA. SO,,,i ask you folks.......WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON.........is it this country.....or is it PUTIN and the Authoritarian DicK TATORE shitwhole countries? SUCH A LIAR SUCH A PHONY SUCH A THREAT SUCH HYPOCRISY to the highest levels ever......?????.........an he still talks about hillapies EMAILS?????.....WEAK and GUILTY! STILL LOVE YOUR HERO KNOW??? NOT MY PRES OR YOURS he is PUTIN's DICK HOLSTER FOLKS get with this before we are totally lost in FAKE NEWS by trump/Putin. He is breaking up all connections with our allies.....all business connections around the world trade.......all norms/rules.....LAWS!!! He is under PUTIN's thumb and we all seen this play out ........ but only AFTER A 2 HOUR private meet not americans or reporters..k just trump n Putin doing bad deals behind closed doors? HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED......and it really is TIME TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS and FREEDOMS or see it all down the drain............? AFTER our own investigations have indicted many many Russian Hackers he STILL TAKES PUTIN'S SIDE?????? yeah, you tell me which side he is on???? Side of BIG MONEY and MONEY IS EVIL....................... GET WOKE FOLKS THIS SHIT IS REAL!!! Op
  6. No , we just try to keep things civil , which with you , is proving to be difficult .
  7. Hey I do have something to add. I think that if OldPro stays in the club and asks questions or challenges my perspective it will make this thread all the better! So I really do invite you to stay my brother, all I want is you to treat us with respect and I promise we will treat you with respect. We are all adults here and we are trying to rise above the bullshit. If you think I am a blind Trump supporter you need to reread the thread, you missed some stuff. He is scary and dangerous, with him, you never know what you are going to get. But for now, since he is surrounded by Americans who want good things for this country and the world, he is our best option. That in itself is sad but you take the cards you are dealt and you play your hand. Now there is a Trump card in play and it could go either way but I guarantee you one thing, the military will not let him start world war 3. Any way, still busy working on projects, I look forward to a nice break after I wrap these things up. I wish the best for everyone and I look forward to being able to spend more time here in the near future! One Love! & Peace Out!
  8. Pretend I'm from Missouri . . . show me
  9. Stop beating yourself up Oldpro and go tend to you garden brother, I am sure your plants need you. I have yet to attack you, you are attacking you, me and anyone else who doesn't agree with your opinion. I am just trying to get you to give YOU a rest. Stop wasting your time, my time and everyone else's time. We all only get so much and I personally have much better things to do with mine. I don't need to show off my plants but I do have some I think the others will find very unique and interesting. For now, what I share on here other than this thread is private. We will be fine here without you and hey as far as I am concerned you are welcome to stay in the club and read. Ask questions, don't, doesn't matter to me. But we are not going to put up with you screaming and whining in here. I made this thread for those who could rise above all the bullshit. Please try to do that and you are very welcome to say! Have a Nice Day!
  10. After all that LINK i dropped was NOT to be a fucking thread for your info @Enoch Warlock you all just HAD TO JUMP in and slam me puh whatever dudes,,,keep attacking me! Mods are Gods right! and fools follow trump in his sinking guilty criminal ship hahahaha.....go ahead jump in the lake
  11. OK so it is just FINE when other attacked me for fucking dropping a link?...then attacking me PERSONALLY???? i fucking NEVER ATTACKED A MEMBER HERE EVER PERSONALLY ok pal....puh? i see it is JUST FINE for a dude to print a whole page attack! some fucking stupid followers club hahahaha.... no big deal im OUT this trump licking pen! PEACE back to growing WEED and that is something id like to see from the WARLOCK??? does he even post weed pics,,or just a talker... Op
  12. Aha Woohoo!! I'm a natural!! Lol
  13. Just left click & scroll over that which you wish to quote as if to copy & paste and you will get a pop up that says Quote selection & click on it It may take more than once
  14. Amen Hallelujah That's the words I was looking for, I just couldn't find the diplomatic tact. Kudos @knucklehead bob
  15. I thought he told you to just call him vlad? Shit, did I just out myself???? In June, y'all are gonna have to show me how to quote snippets of posts, that was a shit ton of deleting, lol
  16. Barry Soetoro’s current theme song...
  17. Hugs brother :) We all have different styles of communication and believe me, I do appreciate the humor! Perfection is non existent and once I realized that striving for it was a lesson in futility, I became happier :) Positive changes begin individually. With each word and action I am affecting change in some small way, even if only w/ in myself. I also know there is a ripple effect, as I have witnessed it first hand. All any of us who give a hoot can do is to be accountable and practice being mindful of our words/ actions. Forget perfection!
  18. Do I get any credit for at least not attacking him personally and directly? hehehehe At the moment, the liberals ARE the biggest problem in America, most of the people who are coming to the Libertarian center are jumping off the Republican ship. I have to point at the problem as well as commend those who are beginning to realize the only place to be IS in the CENTER
  19. You are right imi, I try to stay above it all but I have been a warrior and defender of America for a long time and I am still trying to overcome that! Thanks for putting me in check! I am still far from a perfect man but I am really trying!
  20. Retaliating in kind is not very Zen, js. Calling names (liberal fucktards etc...) is in poor form also, imho. Rise above :)
  21. Thanks Bob, I love the efficiency you use to get your point across! I am the opposite, I trust you find the value in my way as well! Muahahahaha
  22. @Oldproseeds , what is not good for this site is you're inability to conduct yourself as an adult & it is really becoming tiresome . . . If you cannot conduct yourself according to policy , kindly remove yourself from this Club .
  23. Wow @Oldproseeds We left your thread because you were crying that everyone was ganging up on you, I DID THAT FOR YOU, thought I was doing you a favor. It has taken you weeks and weeks of waiting for us to react or act out on your thread and when you realized it was dead, you found mine and came here to attack me. That is ok, I feel sorry for you pal...I really do. You got me! Oh shit! I am busted. Ok guys, here is the truth since Oldpro has found me out and taught me a lesson. I am a double agent, I work for Russia and I infiltrated Z-Labs to divide it and conquer it for Mother Russia. This forum is a key asset in the fight between America and Russia. I sure hope Putin doesn't punish me to bad or poison me with radiation or a nerve agent! I tried my best to achieve my secret mission but it was all for naught. Everyone should thank Oldpro for cornering me and making me confess! It is so hard to type right now, I am Soooooo scared of my Master Putin! Now I don't know how I am going to get out of America! It is not safe for me now that I have been outed by the master spy, critical thinker, researcher and RED Blooded American @Oldproseeds I have been so busy lately working for my Lord and Savior Vladimir Putin that I have not been able to post here but when I saw through email that this guy had joined our club and attacked me in my own thread, I could not help but sign in and respond...I felt threatened and oh no, he got me! Wah! Wah! I guess you joined to see what you were missing and when you found out, it enraged you so much that you had to attack me in a desperate attempt to save all of the others who were engaging and discussing things in a mature adult manner without any attacks, prejudices or obfuscations (look that one up Oldpro) Now I am using a big word to force you to google the definition LMFAO. Thank you dude, I needed a laugh, doing Putin's work is hard and there is no humor in it. The Politics area was taken down and then there were discussions had and it was agreed that it would be put back up as a club you had to choose to join, it was fine until @Oldproseeds decided he wanted to talk out of his ass and attack me. That is ok with me, if it is ok with the others, I can take it. I want it to remain an open club anyone can join so others and newbies have a chance to read it and get their bearings and make their own decisions, since that is one of the core tenants of AMERICAN FREEDOM. I acknowledge your right to attack me Oldpro, that is freedom of speech and I have spent so much time in America since I finished my secret agent training in Vladivostok, that the American rights and freedoms have rubbed off on me. Putin is going to be so mad he is going to kill me, guess I am stuck in the greatest country on Earth now, oh well, I guess I have to suffer since I have been outed. Thank you so much for coming into my thread and stirring up shit, I am sure many others will join just to watch us spar and hey publicity is publicity, good or bad. What we talk about here is confusing to most and this little diddy we are doing right here will probably convince some who are sitting on the fence watching the show and reading the posts to join in and state their opinions or ask the questions they have. For some reason, Humans love drama and I just don't bring that to the table so let's hear it for @Oldproseeds for bringing the drama to Reading Between the Lines on Current Events. I have been so busy trying to overthrow America, I forgot how important this thread was. Thank you so much for watching MSNBC and memorizing everything you hear and see there. If it weren't for you, I would have to watch it myself to see what the liberal fucktards were saying. Thank you for being a good American Oldpro and doing my work for me. Thank you for your service to my overlord King Vladimir Putin. Now, that I am done with that I will posit a question: If America and Russia are really enemies, why do they work together so well on the ISS (International Space Station) didn't want Oldpro to have to google something...God forbid. Last but not least, I don't want your seeds Oldpro. you made them and if I smoke your shit, I might end up like you! You keep yours and I'll keep mine and all the others so many here have so graciously shared with me. Thank you all for being you, doing what you do and running a really democratic and open forum. But thank you the most Oldpro, like I said, there is no humor in what I really do and I really needed a laugh. Now that I have had that, I guess I will go cry now because with people like you out there still at this point, I am not sure if we will ever achieve world peace and collective prosperity for every man, woman and child on Mother Earth. Have a great day my friends, I wish you only the best, when I finish overthrowing the government in Nicaragua I will be back here full time again. But really, one more time, I have to say thank you sir, you Oldpro, you guarantee my job security and I just can't thank you enough for that! Muahahahahahaha That's all from me now folks! Now I am going to go cry.....
  24. HEY BUDDY BOY,,why the fuck are you so in LOVE WITH the MURDERER PUTIN???? Saying to these cool people that the russia thing is fake like trump is just like LAME.....better yet are you a RUSSIAN TROLL????? sent to ruin this site by the order of PUTIN maybe,,,for the love of god that man is a murderer stone cold killer and thief of his people's money... NOW PUTIN IS WORTH 200 BILLION DOLLARS PAL @Enoch Warlock You act like your an insider man,,bullshit....so nobody has the rights to push RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA on us cannabis folks in here.. what is the SHIT are you from America? im just standing up for AMERICA as i know whats actually going on,,and im not gonna grab stupid links to show shit just to argue not my thing! Tell you what man,,if you LOVE RUSSIA SO MUCH and seem to kiss Putin's ass so gushy woozy way not MOVE TO RUSSIA and see how he treats his people? RUSSIA FELL APART ON IT's own pal....nobody is trying to cause a WAR with Russia ok...and blaming Obama and Kerry id say is just a right wing thing i guess, just because he was a black man,,weak he was NOT,,what you don't remember OBAMA FACING PUTIN MAN TO MAN TELLING HIM TO CUT THE SHIT NOW! my man BIG O helped the cannabis industry like NO other President ever will..put that in your pipe and smoke it man and cool off on this propaganda deal, besides how many people are we really talking with 5 or 10 puh in this lonely assed site??? JUST SAYING,,my efforts are worth the same? Never thought id see this kind of brainwashed mind posting to help PUTIN in this site like a TROLL from RUSSIA @TheMan13 have you read this dudes post here the one im quoting...id say we have a problem,,this may just be a troll from the troll farms? SO much dedication to the fake news the Russians are pushing on AMERICANS is a good thing to this poster??? WOW, i know i have seen this dude before someplace,,he may want to be a little lighter on the lies and propaganda deal he is posting about here! QUOTE'' Putin is incredibly intelligent and is surrounded by experts and advisers that are as smart or smarter than he is" end QUOTE OK PEOPLE WHAT DO YOU SEE THERE NOT TO START SHIT BUT WOW NELLY HE IS IN LOVE WITH THAT MURDERER PUTIN?????????? THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THIS SITE AND SHOULD BE FUCKING TAKEN DOWN NOW! WARNING RUSSIA IS FUCKING YOUR HEADS UP....NOT AMERICA! OPEN Discussion like this type lying is not good for any site,,spreading lies like this is just INSAIN in the MEMBRAIN????????? Peace and green to all folks... Oh i tell you what my man @Enoch Warlock if your right about your propaganda i will gift you a seed pack or 2!! Now lets spin that round shall we......if i am right then how about a pack of seed from you... Op
  25. I am aware and fully "awake". I began on this path in 2013 and spent 15 months in weekly studies under the guidance of a Zen master/ professor of psychology. The course is based in Buddhist teachings and brain science. About halfway through this class, I had an epiphany or awakening, matters not to me the label. Now that I can 'see' I can never un-see and I am truly happy for the first time in my life. It matters not also, at least IMO how one comes to their awakening, only that they do. I have a dear friend who called me about 6 mo's ago to tell me of her awakening and how blissfully happy she is now. She came to it much differently than I but... she made it. We are closer now than we have been for over 20yrs as we share a common experience and goal... happiness. It is my opinion that 'current events' is a deep dark abyss as we can never fathom the intricacies of the manipulations and who all is involved. Since the dawn of 'civilized' man, there have been those who choose to wield power over others. Nothing has changed to this day except the players names. Their manipulation of the masses through the media is a distraction. Think the 'powers that be' do not understand human psychology/ brain science and they don't prey upon it? Distraction by discussing events and people. "They" understand full and well that if 'we the people' learned to open our third eye they would loose their power over us. I think it is why the teachings of Buddha/ Eastern philosophy is down played as a 'fringe belief' as a means to dissuade the general public from even considering it. Ergo imho this in part is why "Christianity" was created. We should not know our own greatness but rather give it over to "faith" in something greater? bah.
  26. Well fluoride forms a shell around the gland like an egg, high doses of long exposure could make that shell very thick but it can almost always be broken through, it just takes more energy and work

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.