Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

Major League Baseball Club Post up who you rep and why they gone win the Superb Owl...erm World Series this year Lets Talk baseball - its the American Pastime Everyone Welcome

1. What's new in this club
  2. blues147

Your Early Season Overachievers Thread

Tough being a baseball fan here in toronto, geez I even watched abit of johnny football from hamilton yesterday, my under bet would be looking pretty good right now. We get some sports talk about atlanta here because of alex.
  3. boyd crowder

im gonna go out onna limb here and say this braves team is a playoiff contender. they are seriously fun to watch right now i like those phillies too, they are young and scrappy and gonna be tough to beat them nats is banged up a bit atm and desperatley need a win over the bravos today or tomorrow , lets hope we sweep em i say. we could use a sweep over the reigning nl east camps to boost out confidence even higher
  4. blues147

Toronto sports peeps are talking about atlanta being a year ahead of schedule, lots of peeps here want to see alex have success. They should contend this year everyone here is saying.
  5. boyd crowder

welp im convinced now- i think this braves team is the real deal watching the phillies alot and i think they too are gonna make the NLEast a very competitive division mets are looking real good and the nats are gonna turn their season around once it gets a little warmer i think we might have 4 teams over 500 by october very fun team to watch , them bravos ive never witnessed an atlanta offense built on small ball theyve traditionally lived and died on the long ball, so having a very young nucleus of albies/swanson/acuna/camargo all coming into the show togther is fun to watch the vets having fun this year while changing the play by being aggressive at the plate and on the bases im saying this isnt overachieving - this team might just be for real
  6. blues147

Man those blue jays are definitely over performing and attendance is way down, no sexy signings in the off season, I see alex has given Jose a second chance, one million if he makes the majors, all the years I've watched Jose perform its hard to believe. He is a great player in the dressing room, would compare him to our granderson now. Love to see him make it back and hit for the cycle against toronto. Always carried himself well, alex never ever waisted money here.
  7. SO my Braves are surprisingly decent the first 2 weeks I think they might be overachieving tho, like the phillies, i dont expect them to finish more than a few games over .500 this season But its been real nice to watch them gel with these new second string players , i hope they just let them play till they go cold, them call up the prospects. I will reserve my judgement on their chance until may comes and they are still above .500 thats when ill say maybe im wrong so tell me is your team doing better than expected this spring?
  8. boyd crowder

Welcome. Let’s play BALL!!!

an opening day win isnt a great start, but it is a welcome digit in thw W column phillies been rebuilding too , but they are 3 years behind this club i always say if we can reach the ASB at .500 anything can happen tho
  9. blues147

Wow you guys got a great start, I got what I expected 6-1 loss, can't see this team generating enough runs to accomplish anything.
  10. boyd crowder

walkoff homer by markakis after walking freeman lol
  11. blues147

Well living in toronto, I'm definitely a homer, if the over under for toronto was 80 I might just bet over, not too optimistic here. I am however a fan of the greek boy from toronto who now manages the atlanta team so I will pay attention to what goes on there, toronto really is a big market team but these guys from cleveland are definitely more biz than baseball. Sitting down shortly to watch them prob get smashed by the yankee's. Jay's fans got very pumped up watching Vlad jr come to bat two out in the ninth, 0-0 game and hit a walk off home run, many fans would like the kids here already( I may be among them after a month).
  12. boyd crowder

yay tommorrow today is the opener for atlanta
  13. The seasons is here let’s start this off

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.