Open Club  ·  14 members

NASCAR
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2019 Season

Thank you, I don’t do anything special, I promise. I am just as nervous making my pick ‘s as anyone. But thanks for all encouragement, still not great picks to win cash on Finish Line app.
  3. Comacus

NASCAR 2019 Season

@Dogbite even when I load up my iineup I don't do so great! Definitely quite a skill. @Dalesgirl88 has been phenomenal for 2 or 3 seasons now, and you've been pretty good too!
  4. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Thats the way to do it Coma, show us what is up brother. Should be a good race today, there are a lot of drivers trying to move on to the big show.
  5. Comacus

NASCAR 2019 Season

Alright I better load up my lineup!!
  6. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Ok Gang were headed back to Texas for the 2nd race of this round, there are only a few races left, so lets try and finish strong. @Dalesgirl88 has once again had a dominating year, nice job girl you give the rest of us something to shoot for weekly. And everyone else has done a great job all year as well, keep up the great work. So just a quick reminder to get those lineups set Good luck with your picks
  7. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Great picks @unregistered190 thats the way to get it done. you put up some serious points, well done man. @sparks22 and @Comacus had very good days as well, keep it up everyone this round is going to be fun to watch
  8. highdihigh

NASCAR 2019 Season

Well played all !
  9. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2019 Season

Congrats to my honey @unregistered190, great picks. Also great picks today @Dogbite& Sparks22.
  10. highdihigh

NASCAR 2019 Season

Ditto !
  11. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Were back at Kansas this week folks for the first race of the playoff chase to see who will be in the final 4 in Phoenix (Championship) Lets see if the cream truly rises to the top, and can Kyle Bush win one to keep his record intact. It should be a great race. So get those picks in, and finish the season off strong Good luck with your picks
  12. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Were all running out of good drivers it seems, lol , they sure run out fast when you get a fresh start with them. It would be nice to have a crystal ball to tell who out of the lower tier drivers are going to have a good day, because this season has had a ton of races that end with a lot of these guys in the top 10 that you wouldn't usually expect to finish that strong. Its been the year of the Dark Horse picks, that's where those extra points are gang
  13. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2019 Season

I didn’t win this week & I am running out of good drivers also.
  14. Bugman

NASCAR 2019 Season

nice win @Dalesgirl88 im running out of good drivers again lol
  15. highdihigh

NASCAR 2019 Season

@Dalesgirl88 & @Bugman - good picking guys !
  16. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Another wild race yesterday at the Roval, It was cool to see them start off on the rain tires before things cleared up and they went back to slicks. Definitely a tough round to pick, we had another good showing from @Sparks @Dalesgirl88 and @Bugman who all have had a great playoff push, great job you guys and gals. keep up the great work everyone, its been a great season
  17. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Charlotte ROVAL this weekend everyone, with the potential for rain, so things could get interesting Last week was a pretty wild ride, it was survival of the fittest and @Sparks @Dalesgirl88 and @Bugman rounded out our top 3, nice job guys and gals those are tough races to pick So remember to get those lineups in, its the cut off race for the next round and should be quite entertain, good luck with you picks
  18. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Talladega weekend gang were headed to the second race of the second stage at one of the wildest tracks around, should be interesting, everyone is trying to get or stay in the playoff race Good luck with your picks this week D
  19. highdihigh

NASCAR 2019 Season

@unregistered190 & @Bugman - good picking !
  20. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Yeah great picking @unregistered190 , looks like someone has some bragging rights this week around your house nice job. As well as @Bugman who had another great finish, you have really turned up the heat during the start of this playoff push, keep it up man. It was a bit of a snooze-er of a race, and the field got severely mixed up there at the end, but stoked for Kurt Bush, its been a while since hes one one and now he has a ticket to the next round. Next 2 races are going to be tricky and action packed, hold on to your seats, and keep up the good work eve
  21. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2019 Season

Congrats @unregistered190, great job ! Also great picks @Bugman.
  22. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Lineup Reminder: Hey everyone were headed back to Vegas tomorrow for the first race in the second round of the playoffs. Just wanted to give a reminder I dont know if anyone else is still pumped as much as I am about the season, but this is the best part, its where we separate the men from the boys. So get those picks in, were still trying to crown a champion ourselfs Good luck with your decisions
  23. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Thanks @Dalesgirl88 and @highdihigh had a great day too, its crazy how these races have been turning out, im sure no one could of guessed that top 10 from last nights race if there life depended on it. The no practice or qualifying this season has really evened the playing field in a lot of ways. Its definitely made picking your fantasy players a lot tougher, but that said it was still cool to see Harvick and Kyle battle it out for the last 50 laps there at the end of the race. Great job everyone, all year well rack em up again next week and go at it.
  24. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2019 Season

Congrats @Dogbite, nice win
  25. highdihigh

NASCAR 2019 Season

@Dogbite & Sparks22 - nicely played guys !
  26. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

REMINDER: SATURDAY NIGHT RACE @MARTINSVILLE Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there is another Saturday Night race this week. Arguably the best race of the year, and this year its a cut off race for the playoffs which should make it pretty wild. Definitely worth a watch if you can. So remember to get those picks in on time D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..