Open Club  ·  12 members

NASCAR
  1. What's new in this club
  2. OrganicFarmer

NASCAR 2018 Season

I figured it was but I didn't get time to sit long enough to turn it on. Congratz @unregistered190
  3. Bugman

NASCAR 2018 Season

im the same way i dont have cable so i miss alot of raceses,but this one was on reglar tv. nice win @unregistered190
  4. OrganicFarmer

NASCAR 2018 Season

I don't get to watch all the races since I don't have cable or satellite. I'm not sure if it was on regular tv or not this week. I don't get to watch much tv but when I do it's mainly netflix.
  5. Dogbite

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congrats on the win @unregistered190 , that was quite a race i hope you and @Dalesgirl88 had a great time, it looked like a ton of fun, lovely blunt And as far as the Garage driver goes , i was just trying to get a feel for what everyone thought. This is the first year using this site and its a first for the Garage driver as well. Its easy to tell when watching the race unfold , who is actually watching it or not just by seeing who uses the Garage driver. Theres only a few of us die hard fans that watch every single race on time. To me its not a huge advantage to have available. And id like to keep things as fair as could be. So thats why im asking. Anyway, its getting late,something to think about, it would be just as fun and fair if we didnt use it next season. great win again, hope you had fun D
  6. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congrats @unregistered190, great job!!! Especially since we had absolutely no internet connection @talladega. I would loved to put my garage driver in & picked a few extra points. It was a great day for racing!!
  7. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

The weather was decent, only one drunk in the near vicinity and overall a good race. 12C53E77-8CBA-438B-A3E2-6823FA8A8990.MOV
  8. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

Thanks @OrganicFarmer, it smokes great. the track is out in the middle of nowhere so hardly any cell reception....probably won’t be able to use the garage driver even if I want to.
  9. OrganicFarmer

NASCAR 2018 Season

That would be a great one to see in person! Those nugs look fuckin tasty @unregistered190.
  10. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

I will have to think about this one & get back with you. It has saved my ass a couple of times but also hurt me. Excited about our yearly Talladega event together tomorrow.
  11. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

Alrighty, we will be live tomorrow for this race. Nice weather forecasted so it will be perfect for dalesgirl and I to enjoy the activities usually not a fan of "blunts" but it is race day so need to be prepared ahead of time GLR folks!
  12. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

@Dogbite, is this a choice for each league whether or not to have a garage driver?
  13. Dogbite

NASCAR 2018 Season

POLL ? : What do you think About The Garage Driver? is It needed? I just wanted to get everyones opinion on the garage Driver for next seasons league. I personally am not a fan and have talked to a few others that agree ,heres my reasoning: 1. Not everyone can watch every race live, which leaves some at a major disadvantage, (not fair to everyone) 2. Personally ive only used it 1 or two times this season and it ended up biting me in the ass by the end of the race 3. By stage 2 , it hardly comes into play.. trouble always seems to happen right around stage 2 and its either too late or you end up hurting your team Those are just a few of my concerns, I could go on, but would like to hear what everyone else thinks. Should we keep it next season or find a way to work around it? or leave it as is? id just like to make it fair for everyone, plus id rather record the race and watch it at my own time, it has kind of ruined a lot of cool races for me Please let me know what you think, again this is for next year, just trying to get a gauge on what others think other than the few ive spoken too. Thanks in advance dont forget to set your lineups GLR D
  14. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

I noticed the scoring on 2nd, 3rd & 4th place to, kinda odd. But I guess we all had kinda the same drivers or = drivers.
  15. Bugman

NASCAR 2018 Season

nics win @knucklehead bob
  16. imiubu

NASCAR 2018 Season

Way to go @knucklehead bob Whoot! I dropped out but will be back to racing next year! Good luck all!
  17. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congrats @knucklehead bob, nice one!
  18. Comacus

NASCAR 2018 Season

Nice job @knucklehead bob!
  19. Dogbite

NASCAR 2018 Season

Nice win @knucklehead bob I like the way you mixed it up using Austin Dilion even.. And yes was definitely a good choice keeping JJ out of your lineup, i guess the rest of us got suckered in on that one.. Way to stick to your own plan.. A win is a win brother, congrats D
  20. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

I agree!!
  21. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2018 Season

I'm the ONLY one that didn't have JJ in my crew & the 48 didn't even make a pace lap . I think there's more than one Crew Chief that needs a kick in the ass
  22. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2018 Season

Yayyy thank you @Dalesgirl88 it don't do much for my position but a win is a win Looks like there's a tie for 2nd , 3rd & 4th
  23. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congrats @knucklehead bob On your big win!! I just could not move ahead today, bad luck on #48 hurt me. Hopefully Talladega will be my good luck charm since we will be there in person next Sunday.
  24. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

Waiting for 2 PM, to say let’s go racing boys!!
  25. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

Afternoon folks, got my picks in and about to nap.......good luck to everyone! Kyle Larson please do good
  26. Dogbite

NASCAR 2018 Season

Thats the spirit , got to stay positive, still plenty of time to mount a comeback.. Were glad to have you play any week you have time, can certainly understand how busy we all get , especially with children.. Just glad to have you part of the group, i challenge you to win this weekend at Dover, it should be another exciting race. Short tracks are were its at, love Dover.... GLR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.