Open Club  ·  12 members

NASCAR
  1. What's new in this club
  2. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

I enjoyed playing! See y’all next season
  3. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

I am also in shock w/Lagono winning, he was not my pick to win championship. But it wouldn’t be racing if we knew what was going to happen.
  4. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

Thank you so much!!! I tried my best to get 1st place but @Dogbite pulled ahead of me in the regular season & had such great or similar picks it was hard to catch up. But had a blast playing In the league with you guys!!!
  5. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

No prize necessary, but thanks!! I just enjoy playing the NASCAR Fantasy League. See ya next year!!!!!
  6. Dogbite

NASCAR 2018 Season

Want to thank everyone for playing this season, it was a lot of fun as usual with this great group , hope everyone had a good time competing with each other. Congratulations to @Dalesgirl88 for winning the Playoffs and having a overall great season. I hope you had a good time, it sounds like you did. And sense we had decided to put a prize up for the winner of the Playoffs , i owe you a prize. If you could please PM me a safe addy ill get that out to you. i may lag a bit since its the holidays but ill come through.. @knucklehead bob & @High2Drive , way to bring it home on the last race of the season, nice picks today. Still a bit shocked Lagano won it all after such a dominating season the Big 3 had, but i guess thats why they run the race. Really thought Harvick would put it all together at the end there. Thanks again to everyone who participated, looking forward to seeing you all again next season, we have a great group here and that makes it a lot of fun, and at the end of the day thats what its all about.. D
  7. Comacus

NASCAR 2018 Season

@Dogbite congratulations on the Season win! Nice job. @Dalesgirl88 great job in the playoff, and congratulations on second place! Everyone get some rest, fix up their cars, and we'll see everyone back for next season!!
  8. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

It was not because I didn’t try my best! Joining this fantasy league keeps me on the edge & you can ask my husband @unregistered190, I take this very serious.....
  9. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

You are correct on the playoff score but overall, meaning this whole season @Dogbite is the winner. See pics below!!
  10. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2018 Season

Not what my score sheet says 1 Dalesgirl88 1578 2 Dogbite 1575
  11. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congrats @knucklehead bob & 2High2Drive on winning today’s race!!
  12. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

Thanks!! I did come ahead by 3 points in the playoffs. But between the Regular season & playoffs @Dogbite was the overall 1st place champ in our league. I thought I did pretty good 1st time playing NASCAR Fantasy (overall 2nd place). Looking forward to next season. But our 2018 league champ is @Dogbite, congrats!!
  13. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congratulations to @Dalesgirl88 on the stunning bump-n-run 3 point margin of Victory in the 2018 Monster Energy Cup !
  14. Comacus

NASCAR 2018 Season

Probably hard to forget at this point in the season but just a quick reminder to get your picks in for the Race!
  15. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2018 Season

NASCAR Legend David Pearson Dies at 83 David Pearson, the NASCAR pioneer known as “The Silver Fox” for his cunning craft and a longtime rivalry with Richard Petty, has died. He was 83. The Wood Brothers Racing team said Pearson died Monday night in Spartanburg, South Carolina, where he was born and lived most of his life. Details were not immediately available. https://altdriver.com/racing/david-pearson-death/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sendible&utm_term=rnews&utm_campaign=rnews&fbclid=IwAR0zTNXcAlJjozekWCPK2Aw0Idd84_yis48f-o8fBRdLVFn_n-EJFKx0UCA
  16. Comacus

NASCAR 2018 Season

Thanks @Dogbite! I did not get to catch any of the race. Sounds like I missed a good one!
  17. Dogbite

NASCAR 2018 Season

Very nice win today @Comacus , you put up some great numbers man.. Exciting race, cant wait to see how it all unfolds next week Nice picks everyone, that got intense
  18. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

Thank you @knucklehead bob, wish the same for you!!
  19. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congratulations @Comacus Last race of the season & it's pretty tight up front , only 16 points separating 1st & 2nd . Good pickin' & good luck @Dalesgirl88 & @unregistered190
  20. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

This was a very exciting race today!!! Congrats @Comacus on win, great job!!
  21. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

Picked up an extra 5 points! Kevin Harvick
  22. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

I did switch out my garage driver. Kyle Bush is what hurt me. I tried my best, but I think there there was only 5 points separating me from you guys. But all of you voted great & pulled ahead of me.
  23. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2018 Season

3 way tie for first and the big move for me from 7th place to 4th , wha-hoo If @Dalesgirl88 had managed to switch your garage driver it looks like you'd have beat all of us
  24. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congrats @Dogbite, @knucklehead bob & 2high2drive on win!!
  25. Dogbite

NASCAR 2018 Season

Nice Picks @knucklehead bob and 2High2Driveracing , great minds think a like i guess.. haha Harvick was not going to let that one slip away, good race. Really loved that Martinsville race last week, thats been the race of the year the last two seasons.. Should be a few exciting races to crown a champion.. nice picks everyone
  26. unregistered190

NASCAR 2018 Season

Congrats @Comacus

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.