Welcome, To Z-Labs!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and PM with other members of our community. Please start by completing an Introduction, thanks.

Open Club  ·  14 members

NASCAR
  1. What's new in this club
  2. unregistered190

NASCAR 2019 Season

Nice one @chasenakes
  3. highdihigh

NASCAR 2019 Season

Well played @chasenakes !
  4. Dalesgirl88

NASCAR 2019 Season

Congrats @chasenakeson win yesterday.
  5. chasenakes

NASCAR 2019 Season

I don't know if there is another way, but I was only able to see the scores by clicking the dropdown menu (which I didn't even realize was a dropdown menu at first) that says Overall on the league page and selecting Daytona Intl Speedyway from the list. I still don't understand why today's scores wouldn't be a part of the Overall score though.
  6. Comacus

NASCAR 2019 Season

Where did you find them? I was looking yesterday too, and didn't see them. Maybe they are loaded this morning.
  7. chasenakes

NASCAR 2019 Season

Thanks, I'm lucky any of my drivers made it through the final wreck! *Edit: Found some more crash kino to post Daytona_17022019.webm NASCAR - The Big One Strikes.webm
  8. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Im with you on . that Knucklehead bob, pretty predictable, next week the season will get interesting LOl, i feel that 68 , tough points day for sure.. better days ahead And the new layout takes some getting used to, but im sure well manage, were a tough group here... Hope everyone enjoyed the race, its nice to kick off the season. Nice job everyone D
  9. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Congrats on the first win of the year @chasenakes , nice job man
  10. imiubu

NASCAR 2019 Season

Congrats @chasenakes Took me a little noodling around to find out the final scores. Good racing everyone. hmm 69 hu? lol
  11. chasenakes

NASCAR 2019 Season

Thank you, afraid I fell asleep (cannot hardly help it these days) shortly after the 3rd stage started and didn't wake up until I saw Hamlin doing donuts. I heard Harvick was running up there to until the big wreck at the end, man that would've been sweet!
  12. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2019 Season

This is why restrictor plate racing bites the big one Congratulations @chasenakes , I'll be over hear kickin' tires
  13. Comacus

NASCAR 2019 Season

Are there going to be any cars left to finish! Crazy race.
  14. chasenakes

NASCAR 2019 Season

lol Yea, just saw Kurt is 8 laps down, Truex is back in
  15. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2019 Season

You can use your garage driver wherever you want until the end of the second stage , better hurry
  16. chasenakes

NASCAR 2019 Season

Yea, but I had already switched out Truex for Hamlin. Now they're both knocking around 20th. May still have to switch Truex back in for Kurt if his car isn't running well.
  17. imiubu

NASCAR 2019 Season

Dang it! For once I can watch the race and I missed the fun I have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch these races so, I'm up and down a lot. I don't think I'll do so hot as I chose my team in my usual toss darts method haha. Good luck everyone.
  18. knucklehead bob

NASCAR 2019 Season

You know you can switch him , right ?
  19. chasenakes

NASCAR 2019 Season

God damn Stenhouse taking Kurt out!
  20. chasenakes

NASCAR 2019 Season

@imiubu I'm Gas, Grass & Ass!
  21. imiubu

NASCAR 2019 Season

Woo woo! Welcome and have fun! Are you Gas, Grass&Ass or Sparks22? Good luck!
  22. imiubu

NASCAR 2019 Season

My team name is Aeround n Round Racing. Got my picks in! Let's race!
  23. Comacus

NASCAR 2019 Season

Daytona 500 is Sunday don't forget to get your picks in! New racer pick is tough to use this year. The selection screen blocks your picks so it is tough to see who you want for stages, and who is on your roster! I'll probably get used to it after a while. Everyone enjoy the race!
  24. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

^^^^ Haha , i loved that moment, all time classic right there^^^ EARLY REMINDER : Just wanted to remind everyone to get those lineups in before Sunday morning, getting ready to kick off this season right. Also Dalesgirl88 had a good suggestion about taking a look at the new way to set your lineup, its a bit different than last season, so might be a good idea to try it out, so you know what to expect.. GLR D
  25. chasenakes

NASCAR 2019 Season

Dang, I missed my pole pick, but I got my team ready for Sunday. Let's go Harvick!
  26. Dogbite

NASCAR 2019 Season

Man Knucklehead Bob that sounds like it would be a lot of fun, from what i understand this whole week is quite the party, cool bands always playing at these events. Daytona would be sweet. sounds like a affordable trip too, let us know if you do go, ill look for ya. haha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.