About This Club

The Sportsman Club is for anyone that enjoys outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, archery or just hiking.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. 3rdCoaster

Fishing in the Great Lakes

A letter to myself....Dear Santa, 3rd has been a good guy this year and really deserves a nice set of hip waders and a fly rod.....thanks in advance. p.s..... go easy on those cookies, they are dosed to put a reindeer down. Out walking the dog at a park right in town and found these King Salmon hanging in the river. There has been some continuing habitat restoration going on and as I walked along the river they were found hiding in all the right places as fas north as we walked. VID_20191110_084713.mp4 VID_20191110_084855.mp4
  3. MPB

Fishing in the Great Lakes

Damn, that’s beautiful fat brown. I’d have a hard time NOT throwing that one on the grill and or smoker !!
  4. Spent a few hours casting in the harbor and hooked up with a nice Seeforellen (European Brown trout). Better fighter than the domestic brown and they spawn later and grown bigger. Caught on 10# mono with spinning gear and a silver/red Rapala Shad Rap. Good times. Back into the lake to be caught another day.
  5. Bugman

hunting in the south 2018

a few fungi pic & a turtle, theres all kinde of fungi growing threw out the fall , im gona try an snap some shots of the diffrent ones, therw out the seasion
  6. Bugman

This is some shots from my stand far left,front left 2 front shots, then righ ,far righ
  7. Bugman

a little pre hunt scouting for the 2019 seasion . it open the sat 19 they pulped out the property that i hunt so theres alot of open long shots, so ill swap over to a short rife instead of my 44 mag ruger super black hawk pistel its a single shot TC 3030, 31 inch long with 16 1/4 barrow VERY LIGHT WEIGH
  8. Bugman

fishing in the south

heres one i cought the other nigh, alittle biger than most of the others ive cough.
  9. MPB

Westside MI

Anyone been doing any salmon fishing over there ?? Headed to Ludington for a few days and was thinking I’d maybe chuck some spoons off the pier for a bit. Probably gonna hit the PM somewhere as well if time allows. Thanks for any current info
  10. Bugman

fishing in the south

a couple me an my son cough about a week ago
  11. Ilynnboy

fishing in the south

Sounds like a great time.
  12. Bugman

fishing in the south

went fishing earler this evening , @unregistered190 an his son met up with me, i cough 1 cat water was up kinda high ,smokede a few an brough back 3 clones i sent a few buds back with @unregistered190 & i took some buds back home with me he sent
  13. Bugman

fishing in the south

i catch an release at this lake well at most placeses i fish.
  14. 3rdCoaster

fishing in the south

Save some for the rest of Bugs....lol Nice catch...going to make for some nice catfish nuggets and a full belly.
  15. Bugman

fishing in the south

VFW Post 7402 lake sea brezze,logona lake or somethig like that. tonights catch.
  16. dojagrower

fishing in the south

Beautiful lake what lake is it
  17. Bugman

fishing in the south

some pic of the lake & sun sets & yea i fish in the rain some times,last pic to the left of the cloud is several golden eageals that was diveing in the lake for fish. i count 4 in this pic there were about 6 all together
  18. dawn patrol

fishing in the south

I wasn't sure how clean the waters were where you fish. My brother fishes the Chatahoochee and says it's so polluted that they don't eat what they catch from there. The only thing that keeps the Gulf clean anymore is the sheer size of it.
  19. Bugman

fishing in the south

im only fishing for catfish right now, but yea theres alot nice fish in this lake ,big bass,crappie,trout [the trout wash down stream from a a trout roado for kids& sen in the spring , stocked] just to name a few ,they stock this lake with some big ass cats thats why im fishing for cats an there running/spaning now well the span is almost over ,theres also some real Big Ass bugel mouth bass [carp] in there ,ill swap over to fishing for carp here soon ,i catch an release on this lake hell i C/R most every where most of the time ,except that 1 basket of cats.
  20. dawn patrol

fishing in the south

@Bugman - that makes me think of a police chalk outline of a dead body You pull anything else out of that spot other than catfish?
  21. Bugman

fishing in the south

i wen fishing sunday night an forgot my camira so traced this one lfao
  22. Bugman

fishing in the south

tonights catch
  23. Aspen

fishing in the south

Kinda it still needs work
  24. Bugman

fishing in the south

@Aspen dident you say they rebuilt the city pirer in PC?
  25. Aspen

fishing in the south

Lol Zoe wants to wet a hook... Ok Odd but ok been a while for me anyway... Years... Gonna be fun...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..